• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackHerer

Man I wanna hate you so bad. In all my play through I've never gotten anything useful from Crucible except a Legendary class Item and you get all that in a week. This RNG shit is bullshit!!!!!!

Hard Light is the only one I got from Crucible. Everything else was from the raid, nightfall, bounties, or engrams. RNG decided to bless me this week I guess. It's gonna take forever to level up all these guns though.

Fully upgraded Hawkmoon is soooo good. It actually feels cheap at times because it frequently kills people in two shots instead of three due to the upgrades that cause 3 random bullets to deal extra damage (out of 13 in the magazine).

Godlike in the Raid and Void burn strikes.

Useless in everything else.
Amazing gun for the Raid and Heroic/Nightfall Strikes due to the Void damage. It also has bonus damage against Oracles.
I love it in pve. It's like a downpour of death flavoured purple rain that steadily drains enemies of their life. Absolutely ridiculous in Void burn strikes.

Not tried it in pvp.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Think I just need to unlock some stuff for it and it will all be well :D

Afrocious

Gah, fuck pugs.

Looking for a group to do atheon on normal VoG. Zoba pls.

Need 4 people total if Zoba doesn't join up.

PS4. PSN: Afrodeeziyak

Futaba

im in a situation where i had fully leveled up gauntlets, everything else standard legendary fully leveled up, which brings me to 29, only raid armor i found thus far are gauntlets, which im gradually leveling up too, i have exotic helmet/chest armor but i dont really want to spend the shards upping them until im in a 'found all but...' situation with raid gear.

Personally I hope i find the full set so i can wear my exotic gauntlets again, love no backup plans.

I have two titans so thankfully if i have to switch upgraded gear the old piece isnt completely wasted

K_B

Quick question here, I've been competing in a bunch of Crucible matches and completing crucible bounties but my crucible reputation seems to be stuck at rank one with 200 out of 2,000 points no matter what I do. Am I missing something? I thought completing Crucible bounties is what give you more reputation.

hydruxo

Been a hell of a week as far as Exotics go. I just got Hard Light from a crucible match (!!!). In one week I somehow got: Hawkmoon, Thorn, Pocket Infinity, Ice Breaker, Hard Light, and I'm about to finish the bounty for Invective.

On top of that I also got these legendaries: Praedyth's Revenge, Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengeance, Final Boss, The Swarm, The Devil You Know, and Shadow Price. Craziness.

I know we all hate on RNG but when you have a day/week where you get loaded with exotics/legendaries it's just a great feeling.

Been a hell of a week as far as Exotics go. I just got Hard Light from a crucible match (!!!). In one week I somehow got: Hawkmoon, Thorn, Pocket Infinity, Ice Breaker, Hard Light, and I'm about to finish the bounty for Invective.

On top of that I also got these legendaries: Praedyth's Revenge, Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengeance, Final Boss, The Swarm, The Devil You Know, and Shadow Price. Craziness.

Really? You bastard. You lucky fucking bastard.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Quick question here, I've been competing in a bunch of Crucible matches and completing crucible bounties but my crucible reputation seems to be stuck at rank one with 200 out of 2,000 points no matter what I do. Am I missing something? I thought completing Crucible bounties is what give you more reputation.
Do you have a Faction class item equipped? If so, there's your problem - all your rep will be going to your Faction instead of Crucible/Vanguard.

Izuna

Banned
PAEUCDM.jpg

We need a clan with this emblem.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Wow

Just lost a match where we were up 4k by the 6 min Mark, then lost it around the 3 min Mark, and finished 3k down.

Fuck. Me. Just embarrassing.

Meier

Cool, just got my second exotic bounty. Passed on the Pocket Infinity since I have Ice Breaker and don't like Fusion Rifles. Got the one for the MG.

Lima

Cool, just got my second exotic bounty. Passed on the Pocket Infinity since I have Ice Breaker and don't like Fusion Rifles. Got the one for the MG.

Oh man pocket infinity would have made you a fusion rifle believer. That full auto.

Am_I_Evil

wow...wtf...doing the "Complete a Strike without dying" bounty...do the earth strike and kill the last guy..run down to get the "house banners" (or whatever, the triangle) and he explodes killing me and i don't get the bounty...ugh...

i mean its an easy bounty to do again...but that's annoying...

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
wow...wtf...doing the "Complete a Strike without dying" bounty...do the earth strike and kill the last guy..run down to get the "house banners" (or whatever, the triangle) and he explodes killing me and i don't get the bounty...ugh...

i mean its an easy bounty to do again...but that's annoying...
I once had a lesser enemy chuck a grenade at me in the last seconds of a boss fight. Literally a fraction of a second before the boss died. I was livid.

JayEH

Just cheesed the lvl 28 Heroic Strike with two others. Don't feel bad about it at all lol. The Icebreaker came real handy.

Also got my first legendary primary (scout rifle) so I'm now all decked out in legendaries/exotics. Should be ready to raid soon.

Hyun Sai

Also got my first legendary primary (scout rifle) so I'm now all decked out in legendaries/exotics. Should be ready to raid soon.

I don't know about that. In PVE, my legendary scout was much worse than any blue hand gun or rifle I had.

I'll wait for the balance patch to try them again.

_woLf

So after spending literally all fucking day trying to get a single strange coin on my hunter and getting nothing, I decide to level my warlock instead. Second mission in the game, on my way to it, public event starts. After going to tower and getting the daily reward... strange coin.

AND I CAN'T PUT IT IN MY BANK. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME BUNGIE FUUUUCKKKKKK

lunlunqq

So after spending literally all fucking day trying to get a single strange coin on my hunter and getting nothing, I decide to level my warlock instead. Second mission in the game, on my way to it, public event starts. After going to tower and getting the daily reward... strange coin.

AND I CAN'T PUT IT IN MY BANK. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME BUNGIE FUUUUCKKKKKK

Why can't you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom