• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaDGaMEZ

Neo Member
4 shards away from being level 29. Do I have to grind it out or can I go in at 28? I'm also looking for a group that does it regularly I have 2 titans so want to run it twice weekly, anyone know a anyone have room in there groups XboxOne?

So there's a Legendary Hunter Chest Armor that's got better stats than the exotic one Xur is selling according to destinydb? It's the Relentless Harness. Anyone have it?

Pop

Pvp needs some rebalancing asap. How the hell is passed through like this is beyond me. It's getting frustrating being killed over and over again by too many one shots in this game.

RdN

Finally home to play a little and I noticed that there's a new patch. I looked over at Bungie.net and there were no patch notes.

Do we know what changed?

darthbob

"Derek: Please remind players that, win or lose, they get Crucible Marks, XP, and Gear rewards for completing the match. As with all things Destiny, we’re looking at the data and we’ll come up with a plan to address it in future events."

lol

lol is right. I'm maxed on Marks (pointless), all the gear I'm using is already maxed (XP is pointless), and even when I do well I rarely get any gear drops and even then it's always Rare gear so I scrap it anyways (gear is pointless).

Aside from the +10 Crucible rep, there's really no reason for me to keep playing if I know I'm on the losing team.

Bah, Iron Banner makes me so salty.

squidyj

So... switching off of field scout (increase magazine and ammo) doesn't remove the ammo or current magazine from your gun. 100 round magazine of superstable firing from corrective measure is kind of nice, switch back to field scout for the reload.

Heel

Need one for the start of the raid on normal, ps4. Raid experience and a mic please. Reply with PSN name and we'll start!

MildSoss

Man, this game must really hate me. Four normal VoG's later and not a single piece of raid gear has dropped. :(

On the bright side, i got over 50 ass shards now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom