• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

So...why didn't Bungie go with a similar radar to Halo?

I get it it is not Halo it is Destiny but this radar in MP is garbage.

They didn't want players to have pinpoint accurate location information 24/7 because that is bullshit if anything.

I find Destinys radar to be extremely clear to read, helpful and effective when estimating enemy approaches. Possible routes they can take, number estimations, ETA estimations...

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
OK I'm back!

Anyone for the weekly strike on 28, no mics?

PSN is sploatee. If you're not already a friend can you put a msg in your friend request?

Thanks!

Yup. Before it would give you a black screen. That was their hot fix.

They need to fix so many bugs in the raid.

They really do. Was doing the raid last night and on many occasions it wouldn't teleport all 3 people, and the portal would bug out and not transport me to the other side. Really frustrating.

Yup. Before it would give you a black screen. That was their hot fix.

They need to fix so many bugs in the raid.

It's embarrassing that they haven't issued any fixes or plans for fixes for the raid. So many issues.

Enemy health not going down. Players not being transported properly into the portals by Atheon. Oracles not appearing. Gorgons bugging out.

tmac456

1 shard and 1 ass energy for getting vanguard level 4?

sheep.gif

Ok so Raid Hard mode PS4.

We currently have

- davidbloop (29 Gunslinger)
- AbandonedTrolley
- manthatyoufear (29 Sunsinger)
- Router_Go_Vroom
-
-

Who else?

Everyone saves their super til they see me. I've literally seen people on the other team go out of their way to pass up clusters of my teammates to pick me off. What the fuck? I just ended a game of control where I died 17 times and 6 of them were from guns/melee. The rest were all supers. Unreal.

Lfg ps4 normal raid start to finish. ASAP.

So far we have:
28 sunbro
28 sunbro
28 hunter
-
-
-

Raid experience required. We will be cheesing templar and fighting atheon legit.

Psn XxTheReaperxX

yes, they do. You get extra damage reduction when you are resurrected.

I pretty much only use my blade dancer special as a panic button too.

They really don't. We have three options - increased cool downs for all team mates, increased damage resistance or self-res. Can't have self res AND increased damage resistance. What you might have seen is the flame shield we get after we damage someone with our melee. Since we get increased cooldowns this reloads pretty fast. But can be avoided by staying at a distance.

Onikaan

So I missed my chance to get Icebreaker.

But BOY did I make up for it last night in the raid. I opened the 2nd chest and there it was... The Last Word.

What a freaking cool weapon. I am now Sci-Fi Clint Eastwood. The unique animations are awesome, and it's just fun to spam the weapon anywhere for cool space cowboy effects.

In Love.

Marvel

could never
OK... Hunters are cool as shit. Mine is only level 7 but they're fun.

I used some motes to get Cosmic Joke cape so I'm looking forward to hitting 20 asap.

So I missed my chance to get Icebreaker.

But BOY did I make up for it last night in the raid. I opened the 2nd chest and there it was... The Last Word.

What a freaking cool weapon. I am now Sci-Fi Clint Eastwood. The unique animations are awesome, and it's just fun to spam the weapon anywhere for cool space cowboy effects.

In Love.

That gun is next on my xmas list.

1. Vex Mythocast
2. Last Word
3. Suros Regime
4. Patience and Time

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Lfg ps4 normal raid start to finish. ASAP.

So far we have:
28 sunbro
28 sunbro
28 hunter
-
-
-

Raid experience required. We will be cheesing templar and fighting atheon legit.

Psn XxTheReaperxX

I will. But in about half an hour, maybe. Level 29 sunsinger. Done it twice before but not a super vet.

I'll msg you then (although you'll prob be full!)

Finished the Raid last night for the first time. Took 5 freaking hours. (I know, I know but I was new) Got a legendary chest piece and some great ascendant materials. Feelsgoodman. I like the shader too. Dope.

gatti-man

Gz, you must be only Destiny player who doesn't experience fucked hit detection, constant kill trades, getting killed by enemy you just killed because insane delays etc.

This game suffers from high latency lobbies combined with, what must, be 10 tick rate. It's 2014, shit like this should be unacceptable.

"Dancing is dangerous in every other map than Bastion and First Light so it's balanced", k

When I put two Invective rounds through Bladedancers skull from close range, before he manages to OHK slash me, and survives it I think something is out of balance. Same treatment to Titan or Warlock take theirs head clean off, even during super cast.

I have seen dancer take down multiple enemies without any issue or threat of dying while these enemies were firing at it. Same time I know you can kill that fucked super, but 4 out of 5 times dancer will come out on top without any problem.

I think people who keep telling us how bladedancer is super easy to counter or balanced are ones playing it and don't want see it nerfed. That KDR booster is hard to let go ;)
I already told you im a titan. I dont even have a hunter past lvl 2. Has it ever occured to you that you just may not be the god of pvp your posting makes you sound like? Yes the blade dancer super is strong but it can be countered easier than golden gun, the titan smash, or the void projectile super. Because of that they are awarded extra time on the super. It is balanced compared to the other offensive supers.

let me guess blade dancer wrecks you because you run around using a shotgun at super close range. Well thats a result of your chosen play style. You also probably experience tons of same time deaths because of 1 hit kills like the titan should smash. Once again thats a result of your chosen play style.

you sporting a shotgun and thinking you should be able to spray it in someones face and be invincible as long as you do is silly. The supers are going to trump that every time.

I said dancing is dangerous in tight spaces and every map has those. I saw the dancer 4 times in ib last night. Killed them twice died once and mutual melee death once. Its not hard to beat one unless you are running right at them with a shotgun. Vary your play.

i experience kill trades but they are usually melee trades which are acceptable to me. With short ttk twin deaths are going to happen. Especially to the shotgunners.

Raid mode hard

- davidbloop (29 Gunslinger)
- AbandonedTrolley
- manthatyoufear (29 Sunsinger)
- Router_Go_Vroom
- Mr-Stephen
- Zephyl

Sorry Roe-Bear looks like you just missed out although I'll still add you incase someone can't join.

Megasoum

Banned
wtf is happening with me this morning... I'm 27, doing level 24 strike list and I think I died 5-6 times so far in the first strike.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
One more needed for lvl 28 weekly heroic strike....!

Level 28+ would be good (we have me at 29 and one other at lvl 26).

PSN sploatee

X-Frame

Just got my Pocket Infinity bounty. Thankfully I have 10 rare fusion rifles that I've been saving for this.

I just got my 5th exotic bounty -- same ones I've always gotten.

I also have 10+ rare fusion rifles saved for the Pocket Infinity, and they're taking up half my damn vault, haha. So stupid to be getting the same bounty over and over again.

Marvel

could never
Aw I missed out on Hard Raid.

Feels like I'm never going to do it, yesterday at the Gatekeepers I had to go eat. Come back and the Raid was done ;_; feels bad man. Every damn time.

I like when dropships come in and sometimes some of the enemies jut hit the ground and die. Need more little details like that.

Oh? lol that sounds hilarious I've not seen that happen. Will keep an eye out for it from now on.

I got rank 2 in iron banner. I'm eligible for its drops now right?

Yeah, though I'm rank 3 and still yet to see the ship... 4 Timmy's Lashes tho :/

zoukka

Man I just realised how lucky I was to just get a random Shadow Price early on. It's a goddamn beast with hunter stability boost!

Also Invective get! Spent all my glitter on the last part of the bounty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom