• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raid mode hard

- davidbloop (29 Gunslinger)
- AbandonedTrolley
- manthatyoufear (29 Sunsinger)
- Router_Go_Vroom
- Mr-Stephen
- Zephyl

Sorry Roe-Bear looks like you just missed out although I'll still add you incase someone can't join.

What time are we gonna start raiding?

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Oh? lol that sounds hilarious I've not seen that happen. Will keep an eye out for it from now on.

Aw I missed out on Hard Raid.

Feels like I'm never going to do it, yesterday at the Gatekeepers I had to go eat. Come back and the Raid was done ;_; feels bad man. Every damn time.

I'm looking for a group to finish the gatekeeper/Atheon on hard. I've had this checkpoint for 2 days now.

Aw I missed out on Hard Raid.

Feels like I'm never going to do it, yesterday at the Gatekeepers I had to go eat. Come back and the Raid was done ;_; feels bad man. Every damn time.

Oh? lol that sounds hilarious I've not seen that happen. Will keep an eye out for it from now on.

Yeah, though I'm rank 3 and still yet to see the ship... 4 Timmy's Lashes tho :/

Don't count your chickens yet mate it's a pretty common thing for someone to either not rock up or to have some weird connection issue.

Marvel

could never
I'm looking for a group to finish the gatekeeper/Atheon on hard. I've had this checkpoint for 2 days now.
I'll help out if you can get the numbers and if I stay free tonight.

Don't count your chickens yet mate it's a pretty common thing for someone to either not rock up or to have some weird connection issue.

Alright man, if ever you need a 6th my PSN is Assassio (late nights mean no mic but damn do I know what to do lol)

BokehKing

Banned
Oh come on, you have to constantly be looking at the forums just to get into a Raid, I can't play and do that at the same time lol

Psn- devilsadvocat631
26 titan defender
Know the fights, ect ect

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Alright man, if ever you need a 6th my PSN is Assassio (late nights mean no mic but damn do I know what to do lol)

Same goes for you bro. I'll help out if you can get the numbers and if I stay free tonight.

I'm available now if we can get a group going. But if not, we can work something out later.

Marvel

could never
I'm available now if we can get a group going. But if not, we can work something out later.

Waiting for food, so might be a while but I'm free the rest of the evening!

29 Sunbro.

If we can't get the numbers I'll just level my Hunter alt and we'll try again another time.

#GlideSucks

1255.gif

So hard. No matter how well I gear my alt Warlock up, I'll never be able to main him because of how weird their jump is.

all you gotta do is pretty X again and the glide stops. timing is key as well.

Definity

Was able to cheese atheon on hard thanks to Gaf. Didn't get the vex but ended up with a sparrow. Thanks for the invite Cosmos!

Lima

Oh my it just did it again.

My Vex suddenly had a 6 round clip again and had a charge time before each shot. Shit is scary. Happened yesterday too. Nerf incoming.

What the fastest way to grind Crucible marks for a relatively bad PvP player? I just want to get to 65 so I can buy a piece of gear for an alt, but I'm not very good so I really only win if I'm on a good control team. Not going to go afk, just want to know the quickest way to go.

I really don't want to be but I think I'm reaching the end of my time with the game. Even though it's unacceptably light on content I've fallen hard for Crucible, the feel of it is just so damn good. The problem is that even though I've been playing the hell out of it, I've pretty much reached the ceiling of how high you can get without grinding endlessly with PVE stuff. I look at my gear upgrades and see I'll need to run aimlessly around the moon for hours to farm materials... just no. That is my "hitting level 40 in original WoW" peace-out moment, when you start having to do stuff you don't find fun in order to progress with the stuff that you do.

I really hope a sequel to this balances out PVP and PVE and gives Crucible-focused players ways to advance.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Where is my invite to these hard mode cheese Atheon fights?! :p

Also, warlocks sure do have an unfair advantage on hard mode. Having a free pass on dying every few minutes is pretty OP. Time to push my lock to 29!

Lima

Man I can't wait for the next overpowered weapon from the new raids. How about that shrapnel launcher that the captains use if the fallen are indeed our enemies in the reef raid.

Or that needler like weapon that the vandals use. Like holy shit a gun that would follow people around corners in PvP. Can't wait.

Marvel

could never

Also, warlocks sure do have an unfair advantage on hard mode. Having a free pass on dying every few minutes is pretty OP. Time to push my lock to 29!

It really is amazing.

Your FT was just wiped on Nightfall and you're on your way back to orbit? What do Warlocks say to death? Not today!

Nodnol

Conundrum:

One of my Raid party is unavailable tonight and tomorrow. There's only five us anyway. So that leaves four.

We are currently on the Templar; shall we cheese it? Templar loot, plus the two chests from the maze?

If we do cheese it, what's better; the starting platform (involves a Warlock's glide and spamming relic melee?) or jumping to one of the platforms out wide?

breakfuss

K, new Destiny goal. Get to 29 so I can do hard raid. That's all that matters now. I need that mythoclast in my life.

About to run the daily for some ascendant materials. Hit me up if you want to join, PSN: Breakfuss.

Marvel

could never
Conundrum:

One of my Raid party is unavailable tonight and tomorrow. There's only five us anyway. So that leaves four.

We are currently on the Templar; shall we cheese it? Templar loot, plus the two chests from the maze?

If we do cheese it, what's better; the starting platform (involves a Warlock's glide and spamming relic melee?) or jumping to one of the platforms out wide?

Distant platform cheese, so easy.

Agent

Did hard mode raid for the first time and got the sparrow and the vision of confluence. The sparrow is pretty cool.

I have too many weapons to level up after this weekend.
Vision of Confluence
Ice Breaker
Shadow Price
Praedyths Revenge
Light/Beware
Purifier VII

Bounties here I come.

#destinyfirstworldproblems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom