• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakely

I just started (and finished) the Light in the Dark void damage pvp bounty.

I was worried going in but it was extremely easy. Played a defender Titan, brought a rare blue void shotty and an uncommon void MG. It took about three hours to get 500 points, and the counter never went down.

I started the Toland's Legacy pvp bounty at the same time and actually finished the light in the Dark bounty first.

Megasoum

Banned
BOOM

BzxvL72IgAIobvx.jpg:large

Deku Tree

you boost kills. Find a safe spot and have your friends run to you and let you kill them with void weapons.

Hello DestinyGAF. I am going to be on later... say in 2-3 hours... and I am looking for people who want to help me get the Thorn bounty crucible part done... So like Eppy says I want to cheese it because I am mainly a PvE player who is not so great at crucible...

I want to find people who want to join my fire team and we go into crucible together and you just let me kill you over and over again until I finish that part of the Thorn bounty...

...in exchange I will agree to help you in some way afterwards such as I will be happy to carry you through the Daily 28 or the Weekly 28 ... I do them regularly solo and I have an Ice Breaker. I am a level 29 Warlock (sometimes I go down to a lower level to get experience to other armor). PSN DekuBleep

Haines

Banned
I've had three Lashes drop. Each better than the last. My favorite handcannon that isn't a legendary. Better once you unlock flared magwell, though.

Hmm. Wonder if mine any good.

7 bullets.
Last round bonus damage
Almost maxed impact
Precision kills dramatic increase reload

Or should I play for another

Ganhyun

Sigh, this bullshit getting void kills is going to piss me off to no end. Especially when my void kills dont matter because i die in one shot where two void rockets from truth do jack shit to people and my void grenades dont even take shields down.....

I literally threw my controller across the room in anger.

I got the full auto upgrade today.
Is it any good for PVP? Haven't tried it yet, just shot a few times in the wild.
Seems like it wouldn't be that great in pvp.

I wouldn't know... Ever since I got Icebreaker ive been totally focused on that. But I have heard it's really good.

Honestly? I can't see it being that good for PvP however. I mean the charge time is ridiculous and it doesn't really matter how many rounds you can get off if you only really need one to kill. I'll probably stick with my rare Dammerung. It's the best FR (stats wise) ive seen so far.

Rubenov

So, does the rotating Crucible game mode displayed on Orbit (Skirmish, Rumble, etc...) have any effect on the likelihood of getting rewards? I mean, does playing the Crucible game mode of the day yield a higher chance of rewards?

Yaari

So, does the rotating Crucible game mode displayed on Orbit (Skirmish, Rumble, etc...) have any effect on the likelihood of getting rewards? I mean, does playing the Crucible game mode of the day yield a higher chance of rewards?

Never heard of that, I think it is just exp for the first time you play it.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Going to try and join and raid group tonight, never done it before. Question regarding Titan abilities, if I run defender which bubble perk is most useful to the group for the raid? Weapons of light, blessing of light, or the extra defense inside the bubble.

Also... Which elemental damage is most important? Is it mostly void?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Going to try and join and raid group tonight, never done it before. Question regarding Titan abilities, if I run defender which bubble perk is most useful to the group for the raid? Weapons of light, blessing of light, or the extra defense inside the bubble.

Bring void weapons.

The buff depends on your preference, but for the final boss you want weapons of light.

They really need to add matchmaking to the weekly heroic... It's stupid, really no reason too.
But the game is SO HARD that you can only play with FRIENDS!!!!

(Insert link to youtube videos showing how to glitch Nightfalls on solo)

Weapons of Light

Void weapons

ocean

Banned

Weapons of Light will make your team love you. As for damage, Void is handy to deal with Praetorians. Since you're a defender, save your magnetic grenades for those bastards. If you aim it and it sticks to their bodies it'll remove their shields right away.

Blessing of Light might be useful if you're having a hard time protecting plates but WoL is a godsend to make your team DPS the bosses more quickly. Switch around to suit each segment :)

Skooky

Neo Member
The matchmaking in this game will never make any sense to me.

Blind Watch was designed by bad people. Something like that can't be accidental.

JayEH

So I beat the raid. The group I was with decided to just knock Aethon off lol. Hopefully my next group will decide to actually kill him.Only got to two chests though.

patchday

Did some speed leveling with my alt Titan yesterday and pushed him from lvl17 to 27 today. Run into an unexpected problem. I ran out of steel plates... I have plenty of ass shards and the planet mats. Never realized you need to dismantle so many unused armor pieces to level up leg/exotics. :(

Yep that is whats screwing my alt Hunter over. Bungie you suck...

Got the 500 Void Points, Xyor is next. Assuming I ever find anyone willing to tackle him with me. :lol

Got Pocket Infinty's full auto and extended magazine, it's goddamn amazing. Now I just need the final stability upgrade.

Also ran my Warlock alt through the final few story missions, apparently when you exit to orbit during the final one you don't get the final cutscene or weapon reward. Guess I'll wait for a Daily Heroic.

Next week will be fun, tackling the Raid with both my Warlock and Titan. Gonna start leveling Void Walker too, and I've created a new Hunter to finish off the three.

Think I'm gonna get me the Season Pass, if only for the other two Raids. Dammit Bungie, you've got your hooks in me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom