• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mars chest gave me another rare ship! At least this one isn't shit brown.

Bzw9LIwIAAA1avA.jpg:orig

my haul while doing the rumble bounty

BkOQ6hl.jpg

:lol

Wow, those people were suprisingly civil, all of the messages I received, much less so. although I did have one guy send me "Do you know who I am" I sent back No, who are you? "Fuck you, that's who" I chortled a little.

EL CUCO

Good job completing the Raid tonight, guys. It got a little messy at the end but the cheese was real.

Got about 10 ass energies and Raid Gauntlets...twice
-_-

On a sad note, in my stupidity I dismantle my older...fully upgraded Lgnd Gauntlets...after equipping the new ones. Because of that I lost my level 29 :( till I upgrade the Raid Gauntlets.

6 experienced: 45-60 minutes
5 experienced, 1 inexperienced: 60-90 minutes
4 experienced, 2 inexperienced: 1-2 hours
3 experienced, 3 inexperienced: 90-150 minutes
2 experienced, 4 inexperienced: 2-3 hours
1 experienced, 5 inexperienced: 3-5 hours
6 inexperienced: 3-10 hours

experienced meaning you have consistently cleared it at least 3 times. usually takes several attempts to learn the spawns and strategies. bare minimum i'd say set aside 3 hours, possibly taking a break halfway through.

Pretty accurate. When i went through my first time, we had 2 inexperienced, including myself, and it took about 2.5 w/ wipes.

Wow, those people were suprisingly civil, all of the messages I received, much less so. although I did have one guy send me "Do you know who I am" I sent back No, who are you? "Fuck you, that's who" I chortled a little.

lol. i was surprised too tbh, although i've noticed more "good game" messages in general while playing this game.

at least for the latter years of halo, post game messages were usually filled with profanity or various accusations of hacking and modding

LiK

not sure how i was added to a LFG Group chat in PSN. was getting all these random invites/messages. don't add me to such things. i had to delete the chat to kill it.

Got to 3 in Iron Banner and nothing else becomes avaialble? Still just the chest and MG. :/

The shader is pretty nice, adds a metallic sheen to cloaks. Managed to get 2 Timur's Lash drops but still no ship.

GobFather

I'll add you for some raiding next week. Our team from GAF has gone through a few times on normal, but always end up needing a player or two to fill out a fireteam. About ready to start trying the hard raid.
Is there a big difference in hard and normal raid? Like in rewards?

Rhaegar

I'm sorry, I'm time constricted and would rather not spend 40 minutes on this thing. I need to beat this as fast as possible since I now have less than 15 minutes.

Took me about 5-10 minutes to cheese the hell out of the Priest from under that platform. I think you may need to rethink your strategy if time is of the essence.

Oozer3993

I'm sorry, I'm time constricted and would rather not spend 40 minutes on this thing. I need to beat this as fast as possible since I now have less than 15 minutes.

Cheesing the Archon Priest for the Nightfall took me less than 5 minutes. If you have a sniper that can penetrate targets, you can shoot through the floor of the platform you hide under.

Namikaze1

Took me about 5-10 minutes to cheese the hell out of the Priest from under that platform. I think you may need to rethink your strategy if time is of the essence.
I'm doing this with no Ice Breaker, a level 27 character, limited amount of ammo packs, and with less than 8 minutes now due to my GF cutting down the time.

Dante316

So I just beat hard raid, started at gatekeeper with couple guys and it took nearly 20 hrs from that to pushing atheon off. But damm I got the helmet , feels
Sooo good, I can fucking finally breath.

EL CUCO

experienced meaning you have consistently cleared it at least 3 times. usually takes several attempts to learn the spawns and strategies. bare minimum i'd say set aside 3 hours, possibly taking a break halfway through.

This is legit.

Anyone up for the nightfall? I've got a 25 warlock, complete with icebreaker, and I'd like to see if it can be done.

psn mr_antimatter, just send me an friend invite and join the fireteam.

Soloed all the way to the final area, just need some help clearing adds and taking down the boss. Could use two more.

Now do the Hard Mode time table. So we can all chuckle, but silently cry inside because... we were there man.

My last two clears took inordinate amounts of time because I thought friends were ready to come in, but were still inexperienced. I ended up clearing it with them, it was just one or those times I should of just said sorry guys but no.

Can't wait to try Hard mode raid again this week after the reset. Hoping to get the Raid chest piece for my Titan to complete the set. And also hoping for the Last Word above anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom