• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I've read on Reddit that Bungie patched the Rare fusion rifles being sold at the Gunsmith? I've never had the exotic bounty that required you to buy them, but that's pretty shitty of Bungie. They're very quick to deny any fun from us while not implementing the changes the game actually needs.
where is this and what evidence is there that anything was patched?

Ghazi

I played Iron Banner for nearly 2 and a half hours straight and got next to nothing. The guy who went .30 on my team got a Legendary Hand Cannon a couple matches before I got fed up. It's really annoying.

You are seriously testing my better nature with your AFK plunder. I want to be bad.

There's no going back, man. Next thing you're talking on your cell while cutting in line at Starbucks. You're talking during every movie. You're returning opened Blu Rays with no receipt and not leaving until a manager gives you a refund in cash.

You'd be That Guy. There's no going back.

Lima

I played Iron Banner for nearly 2 and a half hours straight and got next to nothing. The guy who went .30 on my team got a Legendary Hand Cannon a couple matches before I got fed up. It's really annoying.

I've been doing bad on purpose for like 20 matches now and got a legendary engram, two exotics and another Timur's lash for it. I mean I knew that shit was rigged but I didn't knew how much.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
I finally beat the VoG on hard...Left disappointed.

3 Ascendant energy
XV0 "Timebreaker"
Prime Zealot Greaves (that I already have)

Edit- btw, thanks a lot x__xo__o

gatti-man

I've read on Reddit that Bungie patched the Rare fusion rifles being sold at the Gunsmith? I've never had the exotic bounty that required you to buy them, but that's pretty shitty of Bungie. They're very quick to deny any fun from us while not implementing the changes the game actually needs.

I bought 10 fusion rifles 2 days ago. Not sure when the rumor was supposed to take effect.

Dante316

Why? They have higher impact than AR and can kill enemies in 1/2 (if you cap the lvl of course)

Finger strain...lol, if the weapon doesn't have auto fire in hard and it goes on hours and hours and even days...pressing that R2 button again n again would drive ppl mad I feel lol. Of course if you take the last word by all means. I wants it that. But ill fully level the devil you know and see how it functions in the hard raid.

I agree with this. I don't hate PvP, it has its moments, but I don't like grinding for marks or bounties for it. At a minimum they need to let the three other factions accept Vanguard marks for gear.

I also completely agree. Keep them separate. Not only because I hate pvp, but also it just ruins the fun of those that do enjoy it without a bunch of noobs screwing everything up or not playing the way it should be played at all.

Alucrid

Banned
Finger strain...lol, if the weapon doesn't have auto fire in hard and it goes on hours and hours and even days...pressing that R2 button again n again would drive ppl mad I feel lol. Of course if you take the last word by all means. I wants it that. But ill fully level the devil you know and see how it functions in the hard raid.

you still have to fire most scout and pulse rifles the same as hand cannons. hell, maybe even more than hand cannons due to the damage. i rolled with hawkmoon or the devil you know (without the last 3 damage upgrades) in most of the hard raid and was fine

Ghazi

I've been doing bad on purpose for like 20 matches now and got a legendary engram, two exotics and another Timur's lash for it. I mean I knew that shit was rigged but I didn't knew how much.

motherfucker.gif

For reference, I was MvP or at least top 3 for many of those matches.

Cytezan

I hope I never see you on my team. AFKers are ruining the damn mode!

Last few matches I played I had 2 people on my team doing sweet f all. No chance to win with that kind of kill feeding for the opponent.

Seriously, I get that you want good gear but your ruining a whole teams game.

I hope reporting people for inactivity actually works because im starting to wear out reporting so many of these parasites!

Not cool.

Dante316

you still have to fire most scout and pulse rifles the same as hand cannons. hell, maybe even more than hand cannons due to the damage. i rolled with hawkmoon or the devil you know (without the last 3 damage upgrades) in most of the hard raid and was fine

Yea ill definitely test out my devil, didn't have time due to low ammo drops and had to rely on unwilling soul to get that bonus ammo near death and ammo synthesis was always going to heavy ammo. Stupid 5 min time outs.

darthbob

1926182_10152844270775087_481281981899723805_o.jpg

Yep, it's pretty annoying. But then this happens to you, and it gets a little less annoying.

for the record i got placed into that match when it was nearly over, and my team was still down a man :(

J-Rzez

when the templar summons his legions (usually after 2 rituals of negation), jump to one of the hobgoblin platforms and carefully kill the adds from cover. hop down when the new confluxes spawn.

you have 4 sacrifices for each side before you're expunged. left side is the most difficult so keep your strongest players there.

Thanks. That's what we were doing. I may suggest myself and the other who cover the right switches sides next time.

On a side note, who has a Atheon hardmode save and feels bad for me and will cheese out the boss so I can get a Mythoclast? Lol... It wouldn't drop for me. My luck in this game is horrible. I've been locked at 29 for weeks. :(

ocean

Banned
Anyone up for a last-minute Weekly or Nightfall? Doing it on my alt now with Hawkian. a_javierp on PS4 if you want to join!

Any help appreciated as this new Sunsinger of mine is still at 26.

gatti-man

Its not rigged its random. Thats why random stuff happens. My buddy and i play ib all the time. I do above 1 kd he does below. Guess what we both havent got crap. I see timurs lash go to people on top and on bottom its not a conspiracy.

Greenymac

Youll be more than fine with the Devil You Know...Did you get the drop or buy it? Got mine from a drop.

Am_I_Evil

i've got an Atheon hard checkpoint...anyone wanna help...i'm down to do either the real way or "cheesing" (though i haven't cheesed and have only beat this on normal)

29 Hunter - PS4 - Am_I_Evil

rdrr gnr

i've got an Atheon hard checkpoint...anyone wanna help...i'm down to do either the real way to "cheesing" (though i haven't cheesed and have only beat this on normal)

I'll add you right now. I'd like to try the cheese, if you don't mind.

Ghazi

1926182_10152844270775087_481281981899723805_o.jpg

Yep, it's pretty annoying. But then this happens to you, and it gets a little less annoying.

for the record i got placed into that match when it was nearly over, and my team was still down a man :(

Yeah, see the best I've ever gotten is rare gauntlets that sucked compared to what I had. I'm this close to never playing PvP again. Such a frustrating experience.

Dante316

i've got an Atheon hard checkpoint...anyone wanna help...i'm down to do either the real way or "cheesing" (though i haven't cheesed and have only beat this on normal)

Good luck, the videos make it look very easy but try to have 2 to 3 warlocks to guarantee higher rate of success. Though people have been soloin it.

Flambe

Nice little raid tonight for me. Came out with Vision of Confluence Scout rifle, Found Verdict shotty and Truth launcher.

I already have an almost-maxed Gjallarhorn though but I'm guessing Truth outdoes it? =[

Normal raid was terrible to me this week. All Ass Shards and Ass Energy. At least by the time I get my last 2 pieces of raid gear I will be able to level them up fast.

Working on my second character just to be able to beat the raid multiple times. I really want to make some Warlocks to abuse the glitch but I'm sure it's going to get patched. Also I don't see me having fun with a Warlock, they seems so slow. Sigh, I guess I will stay a hunter even though you Sunbros look cool.

Mindlog

Ffff it I can try if you still need more Sunsingers.

Hard Gatekeepers are hard.

Nameless

It showed up in my UI, but I was never able to find where it was. There wasn't a waypoint above it or anything, it just said "Public Event Incoming: Destroy Fallen Walker."

Ahh..yeah I randomly stumbled upon it while doing one of the story bounties. It was in the Anchor of Light area.

kuppy

Anyone else having network issues on PS4?
My internet is totally fine at the moment, yet I'm can't play patrol for five minutes without getting disconnected.

Edit: Finally seem to have better luck now.

Reule

Anyone near the end of Hard mode raid and need help? Our group disbanded at the Gatekeepers. PSN: Reule, Level 29 Gunslinger.

Nice little raid tonight for me. Came out with Vision of Confluence Scout rifle, Found Verdict shotty and Truth launcher.

I already have an almost-maxed Gjallarhorn though but I'm guessing Truth outdoes it? =[
Well it's always good to have legendaries in case you want to use exotics in another slot.

I screwed myself over by abandoning all my primary legendaries for the Suros regime. Now that I'm using the icebreaker I don't have a leveled up legendary in my primary slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom