• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recarpo

Is anyhting being done about the mythoclast in crucible? That thing is ridiculous. It's 3 quick shots and dead pretty much anywhere on the map.

Dante316

Congratz :D

So far I have a Warlock 29, Hunter 26, and soon I'll make myself a freaking Titan already lol.

I wish I had your motivation but sigh, im gnna try to lvl up that level 4 titan of mine. Each time I play alt character, I feel the warlocks anger reaching, calling me to praise the sun and nova bomb enemies.

My computer has been jacked up since the 6th of this month (still is) so I haven't been keeping up with anything I normally do nearly as much. Can anyone sum up the things that went on worth knowing regarding destiny in that time frame?

My computer has been jacked up since the 6th of this month (still is) so I haven't been keeping up with anything I normally do nearly as much. Can anyone sum up the things that went on worth knowing regarding destiny in that time frame?

The Weekly Update was basically "Please Understand."

Had a pretty good normal VOG run with Gaffers yesterday. It was the first raid for my titan and I got

- boots
- gloves
- the raid scout rifle
- the raid machine gun
- the shader
- shards and energy

so yeah

Chitown B

Had a pretty good normal VOG run with Gaffers yesterday. It was the first raid for my titan and I got

- boots
- gloves
- the raid scout rifle
- the raid machine gun
- the shader
- shards and energy

so yeah

wtf. I got mostly shards. Boots, the ship, and the auto rifle. I wanted the scout so bad. also need helmet/arms.

My name is Woofington. And ever since I reached level 29 I don't care enough to put time into this game as much as I used to. Especially with real life and super smash to keep me busy.

My name is Woofington. And ever since I reached level 29 I don't care enough to put time into this game as much as I used to. Especially with real life and super smash to keep me busy.

I'm basically out until december other than an odd hard mode raid, and if the patches and DLC in December haven't added some serious value that's it for me.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Welp, just got the MIDA Multi Tool as a reward for the Vanguard Tiger Strike playlist. My compatriot just told me to take the horseshoe out of my ass so he could have some luck :)

I now have 4 Exotic primaries, 3 Specials, and 1 Heavy.

NastyBook

I can't believe that a Sunsinger specced for Radiant Skin & Flameshield can actually out-melee a Defender Titan in his own bubble shield w/ Armor of Light.

Defender Titan buff please ..
Is he getting blinded in that scenario as well? Because if so, that's stupid.

I'm basically out until december other than an odd hard mode raid, and if the patches and DLC in December haven't changed added some serious value that's it for me.

Same. My hunter is 29 and I just got my Titan alt to 25. But I don't feel like playing anymore. I think I'll only just do nightfall/weekly/raid. When the expansion comes, I'll play more.

Was chilling at the tower and got this screenshot. It instantly became my computer's background.

15522636122_0b957f1295_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom