• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeLaser

I can't believe I have seen so many people complain about the 25 K/D ratio quest for unlocking the Invective. I literally finished it in two matches.

Strider

The only thing Crucible has ever given me. The fire rate is not too hot.
8loDP6q.jpg

Why no Monte Carlo? :/

You of all people shouldn't be bitching about RNG. hush.

One day my friend. One day.

Paertan

Does the Vanguard armor even change? I want gear for my Hunter that is for Hand Cannon/Scout Rifle and Fusion Rifle. Checked several times this weekend and seems like same stuff all the time. Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle and Sniper Rifle :(

zenbot

consider myself one of the better pvp'ers out there, and im wondering how one manages to die with a mythoclast?
Man, consider how someone that doesn't consider themselves one of the better pvp'ers feels. The gun is ludicrous and I'm seeing more games than not now where at least one person has it. A nerf has to be incoming. Bungie! Please!

NastyBook

Is this post serious? You would level up another icebreaker rather than just swap the same one around with your vault? I love having alts because the bounties level all my weapons...can't imagine leveling exotics twice.
In the case of the Icebreaker, you don't need to have it fully leveled in order for it to help you get past Juggler missions. So if I ever got another one, I'd throw it on a secondary character and just have them go through a weekly/daily with it, without having to do any character vault shenanigans (which is what I'm doing right now).

Hey guys, I am wondering what is the"best" full auto rifle in the game for PvP? I am currently working on getting the Vanquisher VII but I also heard Shadow Price is pretty good as well. And Grim Citizen III is so so.

I hope Xur has the Mask of the Third Man this weekend :( I really want that helmet.

kaiiri

So for shits and giggles I jumped into an IB match. Got 18 kills and a 1.5 kdr and we won. I say all this because I suck at the Destiny PvP but damn if the combo of a fully leveled Suros and Sunbro with burn damage isn't OP. Someone with any real skills would have completely dominated. Got nothing as a reward btw, thanks Bungie.

haha same boat. i'm HORRRRRIBLE in pvp and have stayed faaaar away. finished all pve stuff this week so decided to jump in since I hear fusion rifles are OP and such. went in with pocket infinity and shadow price as back up and did amazing. finished usually around 1st or 2nd and got to the (easy) rank 1 of IB and almost 2/3rd finished with the exotic pulse rifle bounty that's been sitting forever. lol. definitely gonna go back tomorrow after work. XD

rdrr gnr

Hey guys, I am wondering what is the"best" full auto rifle in the game for PvP? I am currently working on getting the Vanquisher VII but I also heard Shadow Price is pretty good as well. And Grim Citizen III is so so.

I hope Xur has the Mask of the Third Man this weekend :( I really want that helmet.
Shadow Price is slightly better than the Vanquisher.

gatti-man

rank 3 iron banner

consider myself one of the better pvp'ers out there, and im wondering how one manages to die with a mythoclast?

gun seems like an insta-win

feel like if i had one id be averaging over 4.0 lifetime KDR

not that im complaining mind you, its the best gun in the game off the hardest piece of content in the game, its cool that its there

just fucking wish i had one goddamn
It doesnt have amazing range so you die to snipes, sometimes shotguns, 3 on 1s or good 2 on 1s otherwise your good. I win most of the rumble matches i play with the mythoclast but there are other op weapons in the game.

BreakJohn

me and everyone in my group are at hard atheon right now looking for one more preferably a warlock (who knows how to cheese him lol) let me know if you're interested.

EDIT: forgot to say this is on xbox one.

Croc

Banned
I have a quick question.

Can you only get the Mythoclast by beating Atheon in hard mode or just any checkpoint/chest in hard mode?

I already have it but I'm trying to help friends get it too.

Where did all the people salty about Xur Ice Breakers go now that the Cheese Mythoclast is a thing.

Not that many people know about it yet, the forums will be filling up with tears soon enough.

I just hope Bungie takes their sweet time in patching it so I have another chance at a Mythoclast since it didn't drop tonight.

I did get the hilarious Sparrow, hold L2 + R2 to make it explode :D

malfcn

How do people rank up the Ironbanner (and Queen) rep so fast? I have played a decent amount and go to 1.5. Am I not playing 18 hours a day?

Navy Bean

haha same boat. i'm HORRRRRIBLE in pvp and have stayed faaaar away. finished all pve stuff this week so decided to jump in since I hear fusion rifles are OP and such. went in with pocket infinity and shadow price as back up and did amazing. finished usually around 1st or 2nd and got to the (easy) rank 1 of IB and almost 2/3rd finished with the exotic pulse rifle bounty that's been sitting forever. lol. definitely gonna go back tomorrow after work. XD
I take it all back. Just got in a game with a bunch of fusion rifle guys. Lol, that shit is crazy. One shotted from basically any range. Yeah, I can officially say that this is the worst PvP I've ever played. It's not even fun when I'm doing well. I wanted to get enough marks to buy stuff from the FWC but fuck it, this garbage PvP is just not for me.

i will never understand why this community is so toxic with demanding everything gets dumbed down. that's how a game isn't fun. Every weapon is "average" and they all end up feeling the same.

Ken

Not that many people know about it yet, the forums will be filling up with tears soon enough.

I just hope Bungie takes their sweet time in patching it so I have another chance at a Mythoclast since it didn't drop tonight.

I did get the hilarious Sparrow, hold L2 + R2 to make it explode :D

You're carrying us through hard mode next week.

EL CUCO

10 matches later, 500 point with Void bounty complete. Good thing I'm OK at PvP. I just ran around Fusion Rifling people.

Time to assasinate Xyor the Virgin.

ethomaz

Banned
How do people rank up the Ironbanner (and Queen) rep so fast? I have played a decent amount and go to 1.5. Am I not playing 18 hours a day?
You receive 20 reps per level... so 3-4 matches with bounties (50-100 per bounty) give lvl 1... buy the emblem and shader and equip them to receive 30 reps per win... do bounties while that. When reach lvl 2 buy the class item and equip it to have access to more bounties.

I'm lvl 2 with ~1000 reps... 1500 reps to lvl 3.

Edit - The emblem, shader and class item increase the bounties to 66-120 reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom