• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending the stats, it's very good. I used for it for a VERY long time until getting the shadow price.

I still use the ShingenE in normal crucible.
My Shadow Price only for iron banner.

Btw. Should I fully upgrade my Shadow Price or keep the ascendant energy for something else?

Dave_6

Are you using fusion rifles and LMGs?

Definitely using a LMG and have been switching between shotguns and fusion rifles. Never fails though that when attempting to use a FR the opponents shotgun can one shot me from 60 fucking feet. Or my FR takes two hits to kill.

Korosenai

Out of the 3 groups ive done the hard mode atheon cheese with (18 total reward payouts in all for 18 people), only two people have gotten the mythoclast.

Shito

Player just decided to walk up to that spot and stand there for the entire Devil's Lair Strike. Thanks so much AFKer!
Yesterday, while doing the first strike with my friend for the easy "don't die in a strike" bounty, we got our first case of a guy just staying in the first area, just before the strike's entrance, farming for materials / chests / kills. Waiting for us to complete the strike all by ourselves.
We promptly returned to orbit and launched another instance, where we found some more inclined comrade to help us out...

Zakalwe

Banned
The more I play as a Titan the more I realize Defender is boring in PvP. Striker all the way!

No way!

Force Barrier is a life ender/saver, magnetic grenade is a free kill, and Ward is not only a free cap in control (just watch out for flashing numbers, if you exit the ward before someone with a super gets to you they almost always aim at the ward instead of you) but if you pair it with Helm of Saint 14 you can dump it on top of a group of enemies and blind them for easy kills.

Far from boring.

E92 M3

I don't know why the difficulty setting isn't showing up for my alt. can't pick hard on raid at all even with him being 29.

You have to beat normal first, I believe.

Yeah, I only got the sparrow and two raid helmets.

Arent thosw two things exclusive to hard mode?

I know the sparrow is obtainable in normal, but helmet is exclusive.

I still use the ShingenE in normal crucible.
My Shadow Price only for iron banner.

Btw. Should I fully upgrade my Shadow Price or keep the ascendant energy for something else?

What are the abilities? Mine isn't maxed out, but that's because I have the vendor version and still looking for a drop to contain better abilities.

Definitely using a LMG and have been switching between shotguns and fusion rifles. Never fails though that when attempting to use a FR the opponents shotgun can one shot me from 60 fucking feet. Or my FR takes two hits to kill.

They are probably using the Invective shotgun, which has the operating range of a football field.

I don't know why the difficulty setting isn't showing up for my alt. can't pick hard on raid at all even with him being 29.

It was acting funny for my alt yesterday. I was in a hard mode raid at Atheon. Left the party, went to join another group and said I wasn't high enough level to access the content. My alt is a 27, but I was in there just a few minutes ago.

Zakalwe

Banned
Level 29 Defender Titan. 5 Normal mode clears down.

Looking for a HM group. I don't mind where the checkpoint is, just want to get a bit of experience in there before our regular group gives it a try next week.

Will be online at 8pm gmt.
psn: astropoff

broony

Anybody looking to do the Thorn bounty moon strike tonight? Send me a PM with your PSN ID, I’ll be on around 8:30 UK time.Lvl 28 warlock.

EDIT *******************Fuck you PSN maintenance.

void666

Banned
I need Hawkmoon so badly ;-;

Hopefully Xur doesnt it sell it this week, but next week.

Hawkmoon is playstation exclusive iirc. And since everything is the same across all platforms i think mr Xur will never have it in his inventory.

The last word on the other hand...

Axis

I got cryptic dragon from am engram last night, is it any good? I've been using a hand canon since the beginning, but this is seems like a fairly decent weapon.

Thoughts?

blazeuk

Decided with my alt to try out the fusion rifles for a change and they're really great, yes they're slow to charge but the damage they do makes up for it. My main character has the exotic bounty for the Pocket Infinity (stuck needing to dismantle 10 weapons), when it's done I'll be giving it to my defender to use when I reach level 20.

E92 M3

Grows more accurate the longer its fired and recovering from near death grants additional ammo and releade speed boost.

Yeah, that's my vendor version. Personally, still waiting for the better version with the upgraded clip size. It's still a solid gun though, if you're happy you can upgrade it.

Seriously how do you get the exotic bounties I've only got one for invective ???

i heard a lot of theories but non make sense, i got like 6 exotics bountys, 2 of them was for the same gun cuz i already got all of them, ending by getting a invective just do disemble that (was the easier one)

i just keep doing the bountys, and they pop ... i got nothing to help you with ... sorry =(

Should I feel bad for cheesing Atheon solo on hard?

Spent about 2-3 hours on him last night in a group with no success before I needed to head to sleep.

All the bastard gave me was three shards and a ship I already have!

Lima

Aaaand another Timur's Lash instead of the Birth of History ship. Making this my 12th Timur's Lash. You keep trolling Bungie.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Seriously how do you get the exotic bounties I've only got one for invective ???

I've received probably about 15 exotic bounties so far. My tip, and it's totally unsubstantiated, is to turn in at least 3 bounties at once, but be sure to turn them in AS FAST AS YOU CAN CLICK.

I actually think turning anything in, like engrams, provides better results if you do it in a batch and click super fast.

Zakalwe

Banned
I got cryptic dragon from am engram last night, is it any good? I've been using a hand canon since the beginning, but this is seems like a fairly decent weapon.

Thoughts?

Try it. If you feel like it does enough damage for you then use it.

It'll be harder to use in pvp for sure, but when I used my Cryptic Dragon in pve for level 28 content I kept up with my group just fine. You need to be making precision shots though.

Ramirez

All that cheese will be axed soon, so better get it in while you can. Gonna be funny to watch progression grind to a halt, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom