• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've received probably about 15 exotic bounties so far. My tip, and it's totally unsubstantiated, is to turn in at least 3 bounties at once, but be sure to turn them in AS FAST AS YOU CAN CLICK.

I actually think turning anything in, like engrams, provides better results if you do it in a batch and click super fast.

Lol I guess any advice about this is useful I'll def give it a try

Out of the 3 groups ive done the hard mode atheon cheese with (18 total reward payouts in all for 18 people), only two people have gotten the mythoclast.

Geez I'm trying to find groups to cheese with for after Tuesday, any tips or advice on getting in contact with people

Shito

I've received probably about 15 exotic bounties so far. My tip, and it's totally unsubstantiated, is to turn in at least 3 bounties at once, but be sure to turn them in AS FAST AS YOU CAN CLICK.

I actually think turning anything in, like engrams, provides better results if you do it in a batch and click super fast.
It's funny how a truly completely random process can turn people to believe in all sorts of crazy theories. ^^
And I say that as someone who acts just the same, and develop his own little "techniques"... :)

KlotePino

Anybody did the cheese and/or got the checkpoint? How easy was it to do? Also if anybody could hook me up, I'd love to get this down before the reset.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It's funny how a truly completely random process can turn people to believe in all sorts of crazy theories. ^^
And I say that as someone who acts just the same, and develop his own little "techniques"... :)

Watch, you'll do it once, and it will work, and you'll think I know all the secrets of Destiny.

And I do.

Had a game where I pulled off 3 of these.

superman9cqxl.gif

After the third the other team was like, "Fuck point B" lol

Shito

Watch, you'll do it once, and it will work, and you'll think I know all the secrets of Destiny.

And I do.
:)

I always turn in my bounties in batch of 3 or more. But I never click AS FAST AS I CAN to do so. Will try for tonight's bounties, though, and report on the result. :D

Am I the only person who still hasn't received raid gear? I've been raiding since the 1st week the raid started and I have yet to get arms, chest, or legs for my Titan..it's aannoying because of the fact that I keep getting shards, energies, and chatterwhite. oh and not to mention getting the snipers twice in a single run and the machine gun on a separate one as well. What makes it worse is when you see someone get all the pieces in a single run and all you get is 3 damn shards...why RNGesus why?

I just found out that they're going into maintenance in about 30 mins.

Anyone mind helping me and my friend get the normal raid done before the reset tomorrow?

PSN: Jignxs

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Am I the only person who still hasn't received raid gear? I've been raiding since the 1st week the raid started and I have yet to get arms, chest, or legs for my Titan..it's aannoying because of the fact that I keep getting shards, energies, and chatterwhite. oh and not to mention getting the snipers twice in a single run and the machine gun on a separate one as well. What makes it worse is when you see someone get all the pieces in a single run and all you get is 3 damn shards...why RNGesus why?

I'm the poster child for getting nothing but chatter white, loading screen ships and shards. I raid with 3 characters and continually get shut out. One piece, rest nothing.

Well, I did something this weekend I told myself I wouldn't do in this game, and that is I started up a second Hunter to run Nightfall/Raids twice a week. Nightfall and Raids are so fun I just had to do it. At least it wasn't all bad since I was using my Vita for most of it and just leveled up and watched football all day Saturday and Sunday.

Would anyone like to do the Nightfall and/or Normal Raid tonight at around 7:00pm Central? Would love to get those done on my alt before the reset tomorrow.

CREMSteve

Zombie Apocalypse WF47 or Corrective Measure. Two legendary machine guns, both with void damage.

Which one to keep? I'm leaning towards Corrective Measure, but wondering if anyone has experience with them before I dismantle one.

ocean

Banned
Anyone up for doing the Daily? I can carry your alt with my main, then you can maybe carry my 26 alt with yours? :) Let's scratch backs people.

DesertFox

Played quite a bit of Iron Banner over the weekend. I just can't get myself entrenched into the PVP in this game. It's not bad, and at it's best it can be entertaining, but majority of the time it is just downright frustrating and ridiculous with the constant 1 shot kills flying around the map.

I'm not sure that I'll go back to PVP once I get the marks I need for my FWC armor.

void666

Banned

Is it really that hard?
Got randomly invited to a raid. My first time. Helped killing this floating shielded teleporting guy. Got raid gauntlets for my hunter.
Guess that's why i don't have any luck with everything else. lol

rafaelr

great, i turned on the ps4 and destiny early to be able to play during the maintenance but now i´m not getting a connection to the destiny servers...

Flo_Evans

Is it really that hard?
Got randomly invited to a raid. My first time. Helped killing this floating shielded teleporting guy. Got raid gauntlets for my hunter.
Guess that's why i don't have any luck with everything else. lol

I got the gauntlets (and the Monte Carlo) on my 1st sloppy ass run on normal. Nothing since then.

Well I did get the raid rocket launcher which is pretty sweet but it has solar damage... So not that useful in the raid. Is the element on that rocket launcher random? Cause I don't want to put energy in it if I can get a void one.

Oh7SVPEh.jpg

Anyone else getting this message?

Can't log in with either character, can't log in with my wife's account.

Playing on the PS4 that is linked to my account, and I have PS+.

I'm starting to see the shittiness of Online Only games.

DesertFox

I hope so. With my luck I'll get one and it'll be after they decide to nerf it for crucible.

That thing is absurd how much it breaks crucible. I had guys in almost every match killing me before I could take their shield down with shots on target from my Shadow Price. I was laughing maniacally through tears and frustration at my vain attempts for revenge.

Heel

I'm at 10 exotic bounties and I agree with this.

Guys, it's time to put Destiny down.

Dahbomb

Oh7SVPEh.jpg

I am getting this too.

BraXzy

So what is considered the best solo method of earning rep? I want to blast through two ranks of my faction so I can gear up my Warlock.

Alucrid

Banned
Zombie Apocalypse WF47 or Corrective Measure. Two legendary machine guns, both with void damage.

Which one to keep? I'm leaning towards Corrective Measure, but wondering if anyone has experience with them before I dismantle one.

Corrective measure seems to throw a lot of bullets and can be pretty stable with upgrades, but the damage seems pretty lacking

I got the gauntlets (and the Monte Carlo) on my 1st sloppy ass run on normal. Nothing since then.

Well I did get the raid rocket launcher which is pretty sweet but it has solar damage... So not that useful in the raid. Is the element on that rocket launcher random? Cause I don't want to put energy in it if I can get a void one.
they don't change, but it still takes out praetorian's shields and then some in one hit on hard, plus with the extra explosives after it drops and 3 magazine clip + 8 ammo capacity, it's great for the raid.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Talk about burning the midnight oil, now my Hunter Alt is Raid (Normal) ready!
9MTcS7r.jpg

(Missing purple boots =/, have to wait till I accumulate 30 Vanguard so I can buy them >_<)

Warlock stuck =/, need Raid Boots + Helmet (which is only given last boss, Hard mode)
NfNRhEq.jpg

Now to start working on my Titan...

For Hunters out there, whats better?, the knucklehead or the alpha lupi?

Might shard one of them, I'm leaning towards lupi to be destroyed, got it through a Legendary engram

rafaelr

yup, getting the same.
could it be that sony started maintenance an hour early, cause i´m also not getting into the store now (18:25 CET which should be 09:25 PST)?

Zakalwe

Banned
That thing is absurd how much it breaks crucible. I had guys in almost every match killing me before I could take their shield down with shots on target from my Shadow Price. I was laughing maniacally through tears and frustration at my vain attempts for revenge.

It only really matters when paired with a good player. Most Mythoclast users I've met have been pretty dreadful, easy to outsmart or bait into a safe kill.

The occassional good ones are a nightmare, though.

*Splinter

Oh7SVPEh.jpg

Same here :( I thought I heard there was planned PSN maintenance today... guess it's related?

ethomaz

Banned
So what is considered the best solo method of earning rep? I want to blast through two ranks of my faction so I can gear up my Warlock.
Bounties is the fastest method... sad it is limited to 5 per day but it is like 300-500 reps in 10-20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom