• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1164

On a federal holiday...I did all my work this morning, so I could play this afternoon. I will teach me a thing or two about responsibility.

Strange that I can't find any official PR for the states. PSN still seems to be up. Its 1:30PM (EDT)

I'm hoping we actually do get some maintenance. Anything FL related has been crap. It actually locked up my console yesterday. I had to...*welp* unplug the power.

Thankfully everything was fine after that.

Edit: People on my FL are currently playing Destiny.

Only the people that didn't turn off their consoles before the maintenance began are still playing. Everyone else is SOL.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So for people who are on, anyone want to do the weekly?, my level 26 Hunter needs it
Would be doing level 28 version, need those +9 Strange Coins

Looking to find 2 people to tackle the weekly strike, nightfall and daily tomorrow around 7pm EST since it will be RESET DAY! HOOORAY! Would love to finish all 3 tomorrow.

PS4
Cosmos_Man
Level 29 Titan

Looking for 29 and above to make it easiest.

Send me a FR and I will add you below for our set time.

1. PaulKersey
2. death4fromabove22

Looks like we are set for 7pm tomorrow! Woop!

Anyone now want in for the raid? After we knock off those items so let's say 10pm EST to be safe?

1. PaulKersey
2. death4fromabove22
3. Cosmos_Man

Reply here and send a FR to Cosmos_Man (me!). I will update this post as I get replies. With PSN down for those who didn't log in early I will send FRs.

Got a sniper rifle from killing the Templar on normal. Is there anything special about it? I guess I could make use of it if I ever find a Suros and I need to switch out my Ice Breaker.

I've got that as well as the Breaker. In the vault a leveled raid sniper will decimate oracles. It has a late unlock "oracle dissrupter " that's meant for bringing them down.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, this game!

I go grind in the Crucible for marks for the one piece of armor I want from the FWC, and guess what? 5 marks away from buying it I get it from a random Rare Engram.

Thanks game.

;-/

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Haha, this game!

I go grind in the Crucible for marks for the one piece of armor I want from the FWC, and guess what? 5 marks away from buying it I get it from a random Rare Engram.

Thanks game.

;-/

Buy it again and dismantle for some juicy ass shards!

Sullichin

Third Timur's Lash drop.. this one has a magazine size upgrade (!!) and increased stability with damage. it does not have a base stability upgrade though. Oh well, already poured a bunch of ascendant energy into the one I'm using.

Ah, those public events where you have to wipe out a bullet sponge, you get him down to half health, and then he teleports halfway across the map and disappears ten seconds later.

<3 Bungie

Yup love that insta-warp, I find it tends to happen if I' soloing with a high impact weapon that stun locks the target or if I see a group stun locking the mob. It's as if the game decides that 'stun lock = cheese' and leaves taking the ball with it, very annoying.

Any groups running a fresh VoG Normal tonight, around 6pm PST? My alt hunter is 27 and I'd like to get him through before the reset.

XBone: justkelson

Proxy

The last time I was on was last night and PSN still works for me except the store of course. However Destiny is being a piece of shit.

Fistwell

PSN down for maintenance? Rly? Fucking really? couldn't be arsed to take it down in the middle of the night? Was already down a good chunk of Saturday, now it's down Monday right after office hours. Why the fuck do we have to pay for this POS?

*flips table*

Expect nothing.
And still be disappointed.

Haines

Banned
Do we know dlc release dates?

How about the next events? Any info?

Seems I'm at end game and just looking for more content. Can grind for different or more guns and armor but men.

Do we know dlc release dates?

How about the next events? Any info?

Seems I'm at end game and just looking for more content. Can grind for different or more guns and armor but men.

December for the first DLC and MAyish 2015 for the next IIRC, Each will have 6 story, 2 strikes and 1 raid missions I believe (if the log on bug menu screen is accurate)

Haines

Banned
December for the first DLC and MAyish 2015 for the next IIRC, Each will have 6 story, 2 strikes and 1 raid missions I believe (if the log on bug menu screen is accurate)

That's decent. And not too far off.

Hoping for some new events to grab my attention til than.

So for people who are on, anyone want to do the weekly?, my level 26 Hunter needs it
Would be doing level 28 version, need those +9 Strange Coins

You need to do the Nightfall or Raid for your alt yet? Just leveled my alt Hunter this weekend and would love to do the Nightfall and/or Raid tonight before the reset. We did the Nightfall early last week together so I'm sure we could knock it out quickly. I'll do the Weekly with you too for your coins if you don't get it done this afternoon.

joecanada

Maintenance. Will be over at 8pm EDT or 5pm PDT.

Seriously my one gripe with Psn is how they can never figure out to do maintenance on a Monday night at like 2am.... It's mind boggling. Meanwhile it's a long weekend, stat holiday and yes you picked exactly the worst day for maintenance.

Trakan

According to reddit, Hawkian's numbers are a bit off unless it differs for each exotic weapon.

IceBreakerEXP.jpg

breakfuss

Seriously my one gripe with Psn is how they can never figure out to do maintenance on a Monday night at like 2am.... It's mind boggling. Meanwhile it's a long weekend, stat holiday and yes you picked exactly the worst day for maintenance.

well somewhere in the world it's 2am :)

Hoodbury

So who's in the mood to talk about OP things in the crucible? No, not a gun or a super, but whichever class has that invisible warp jump. That is way too OP. :p

I've been playing against a lot of people who have that and they just bunny hop all over the place and you have no idea where they are going to end up. I'll spin around thinking they'll be behind me but by the time I find them again I'm either dead or they just hop and go invisible and warp somewhere else and then I'm dead. Everyone else who jumps is like a big ole target for you and you will almost always win that gun fight. But the warp jump, you never win since you have no idea where they just went.

I'm guessing it's the Warlock class so I wonder why this isn't used more often? I mean I've seen it been used before, it just seems like all of a sudden it's happening more and more.

Anyone know how to deal with it? Is there a way to tell where they'll end up? Seems like they can use it as often and as quick as they want, so how can you keep up with someone who is warping in circles around you?

lunlunqq

How could they arranged such a long maintenance in the afternoon of a federal holiday???? How about those early morning hours on work days to minimize the impact on your customers? What kind of people is Sony hiring these days?

ethomaz

Banned
So who's in the mood to talk about OP things in the crucible? No, not a gun or a super, but whichever class has that invisible warp jump. That is way too OP. :p

I've been playing against a lot of people who have that and they just bunny hop all over the place and you have no idea where they are going to end up. I'll spin around thinking they'll be behind me but by the time I find them again I'm either dead or they just hop and go invisible and warp somewhere else and then I'm dead.

I'm guessing it's the Warlock class so I wonder why this isn't used more often? I mean I've seen it been used before, it just seems like all of a sudden it's happening more and more.

Anyone know how to deal with it? Is there a way to tell where they'll end up? Seems like they can use it as often and as quick as they want, so how can you keep up with someone who is warping in circles around you?
Voidwalker.

The jump is fixed like you have no control about it like the other jump... so you need to get the feel where he will be when use the jump... it is not that used because there is a preference in Sunbros in Crucible... when I play with Voidwalker I use this Jump even for PVE because you don't receive damage while jumping.

Edit - There is a hunter sub-class with that jump too.

Kamina

Golden Boy
I really hope for Sony that this maintanance fixes the issues we had in the past weeks. Otherwise i will rethink if i need PS+ in the future.

Yea. I went with PS4 because I thought it was the better deal than Xbone, but the PSN maintenance schedules are off-putting to say the least.

Ovek

7Member7
How could they arranged such a long maintenance in the afternoon of a federal holiday???? How about those early morning hours on work days to minimize the impact on your customers? What kind of people is Sony hiring these days?

The exact same dip shits that they hired during the PS3 run... sadly nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom