• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
Yeah. I have been playing PVP with Voidwalker too, but i kill more people when resurrecting and shooting them again. That way I can also take revenge on some guys who sneaked up on me.
Ohhhhh I have a video (well I used the share to save but I didn't checked yet) where two guys attack me in a control point I kill the first with melee but the second guy kill me... this second guy start to take cover and give his back to me I resurrected and just trow a stick grenade in his back and make the reverence gesture while the grenade exploded.

It was really cool.

zlatko

Banned
PvP Fusion Rifle Choice: Plan C or Pocket Infinity? I have both. Not sure which is better to level.

Same question for PvE.

GAF Thoughts ?

hydruxo

PvP Fusion Rifle Choice: Plan C or Pocket Infinity? I have both. Not sure which is better to level.

Same question for PvE.

GAF Thoughts ?

Plan C = pvp (short charge rate)
Pocket Infinity = pve (full auto for mobs,etc.)

Though they can each be used for both just fine, but they have their own strengths. PI can destroy in Control if you know when to use it.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Sad RNGesus story.

Leveled up my cryptarch and got a legendary engram. What did I get? The same legendary scout rifle I already had.

Cryptarch gave me the legendary Pulse rifle I already had. He gave me the legendary fusion rifle I already had. And when I did the raid the only gun I got was the exotic pulse rifle I already had.
4 times I have gotten duplicates. Sadness.

CREMSteve

61nw-oJ4XSL._SL1500_.jpg

Get that, I play with my sensitivity on 6 the same as when I play on my ps4 no problem but my brother and friend say they drop theres down to to 3. Typically I just do the easier bounties and patrol missions but ive started to do a few strikes on the vita.
Link to what this is? Would like to get one. I play on my Vita a ton.

DesertFox

Definitely armor of light in pvp. Blessing and weapons aren't worth it, imo. You can stand in the bubble with armor and take a ton of damage. I've gotten into a punching match with 3 people and came out alive. It does kind of suck not being able to clear out a point quick with FOH, but I like the tradeoff with the bubble defense and sticky grenades.
Yeah I agree with this. Tried out all 3 bubbles the last few days and armor of light is definitely the most viable, even if supers sometimes collapse the bubble.

Sad RNGesus story.

Leveled up my cryptarch and got a legendary engram. What did I get? The same legendary scout rifle I already had.

Cryptarch gave me the legendary Pulse rifle I already had. He gave me the legendary fusion rifle I already had. And when I did the raid the only gun I got was the exotic pulse rifle I already had.
4 times I have gotten duplicates. Sadness.

RNGesus has gifted me one legendary engram after leveling up Cryptarch 14x post-patch. I got shards lol.

Doodis

Man, Bungie sure made it difficult to progress past 27/28. I feel like I've been able to work toward some goal relating to leveling up at pretty much any point so far in the game. But getting stuck with all my armor having two or three spots sitting there waiting for ascendant shards is pretty frustrating.

Wish we could at least trade in some strange coins for shards or something. I'm doing all the normal routines for RNGing them, but I'm pretty much just getting ascendant energy. Sad face.

zlatko

Banned
Did that yesterday, don't like it. :/

You have a nice title though. :)

Whomp whomp!

Maybe enjoy some free PSN games from Plus? Revisit your Steam library if you have one?

...read some grimoire cards? (hahahaha)

I earned that tile relatively quickly here on GAF back during vanilla SF4 days. Good times. ;)

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Shit, my internet went out for a second and I got kicked off. That blows.

edit: Looks like my internet isn't going to stay up anyway, got some bad weather coming.

zlatko

Banned
Got to Iron Banner level 3. Rocking the IB titan armor. Yay! :)

No drops other than 'the lash' five times. Boo.

Rank 3? I struggled all of yesterday getting to even 2. Still need to win 2 matches to get there.

I can get best around non stop, but my backpack isn't big enough. Just losing non stop. It's sort of moronic I can play ALL day and A) No Timur's Lash or Ship B) Can't rank up at all if I lose. Even 5 points would be SOMETHING. Come on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom