• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
It will actually change color randomly as you move from planet to planet. I have Seal of the Twin Eagles and it changes between orange, blue, purple, white and pink.
What do you know? My thing does change colors. I've only seen Green and White though. I'll toss in a couple of hours and see if it does something else.
Hotfix 1.0.2.3
IceBreaker loses its unlimited ammo.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.
Nah, they'll just remove the backpack ammo regen, or increase ammo regen to 10 seconds from 5.
And double the time it takes to solo my missions? Sure, why not? How about 7 seconds? And giving it a single bullet to start with in PvP?

Am I weird for saving up like 40 Ascendant Energy so I can inject my weapons with a power boost whenever I hit a road block? It's like a Rare Candy for me basically. Or 10. What does the Auto Rifle nerfs mean mathematically for TTK (Time to Kill)?

ZangBa

Despite being critical of pretty much everything Bungie has been doing since release, I'm probably going to play the game tonight just to get my Titan to a high enough level to do the nightfall, for no reason other then there being nothing else to play until next week. Damnit.

Afrocious

Not all of us lol, but yeah I guess some parts will still be easier.

I think the majority of us are. Me, you, zoba, and namakazie.

Also team purple ftw:

LhNOb6Y.jpg

Anyone up for a hard mode VoG run at 6pm tomorrow? I have no idea why I'm doing it anymore now that the one gun I wanted is now nerfed to oblivion.

I guess I'm still up for it. I already had the Mytho anyway.

Will be interesting to see how long it takes us to get past the Templar now.

todd360

I guess I'm still up for it. I already had the Mytho anyway.

Will be interesting to see how long it takes us to get past the Templar now.

I'm still down for hard mode. I may have to have a nice cry on your shoulder once we get to Templar though. Brush my hair back and tell me it's going to be ok. You will then proceed to throw your mythoclast off the map and curse RNGesus and then we will cry together. The other members of our team will the jump off the map like on sword art online while we try to grab them before they fall. We will proceed to sit in silence and wonder where it all went wrong.

Haines

Banned
Oooh nice hotfix list.

Always hated cheesing the Templar. I'd like to see what a real fight with him is like. Could be fun.

My vision of c. Is going to be so good.

Multiplayer could be much better balanced now. nice.

I'm still down for hard mode. I may have to have a nice cry on your shoulder once we get to Templar though. Brush my hair back and tell me it's going to be ok. You will then proceed to throw your mythoclast off the map and curse RNGesus and then we will cry together. The other members of our team will the jump off the map like on sword art online while we try to grab them before they fall. We will proceed to sit in silence and wonder where it all went wrong.

:lol sounds good

I'll probably wait for impressions to go out before picking it up lol.

Based on all of this, they would have to try really hard at this point to convince me to pay for their cut content.

Really hate that I bought the Digital Guardian edition. That's one decision I'd love to go back on.

After the disappointment that were Titanfall and Watch_Dogs I thought I would never pre-order a game again but the hype from the beta was very high and I heard great things from Bungie after they delivered the Halo saga.

Now I regret buying the Digital Guardian Edition too and I don't think I will pre-order a game again (for real, this time)

ZangBa

I wish there was something I could do with the 1200 or so Hadronic Essence I have piled up in my inventory, or the 900+ weapon parts.

It's gonna take us 3 days to get through it again, isn't it? :'(

Hahahahahahahahaha!

We're gonna die!!!!

Someone please hold me... :'(

I almost wouldn't mind the no cheese fixes if finishing the Raid gave us a guaranteed Vex Mythoclast.

Anyone up for a hard mode VoG run at 6pm tomorrow? I have no idea why I'm doing it anymore now that the one gun I wanted is now nerfed to oblivion.

Ha ha ha oh fuck

Not sure why I should even bother, too, but why not?

Mindlog

You know what? When we get to the templar, we'll actually have to
try.
Just get the team to hide in the spirit bloom treasure chest cave. When super is ready pour out, clear nearby adds, hit the boss and retreat back to the cave. Sprinkle in Titan bubbles when necessary.

Anyway that's the first thing I thought of people trying.

*RE: Cheese
I've only pushed Atheon once. That part of the fight isn't hard. I'd feel bad about it if the fight was a total fucking mess of glitches for me the first time we tried to beat it on normal.

forrest

formerly nacire
Still looking for VoG raid group on PS3.

Newbie, but I've seen most of the encounters on YouTube.

27 Hunter
PSN: Forrest_Crump
Headset

Just get the team to hide in the spirit bloom treasure chest cave. When super is ready pour out, clear nearby adds, hit the boss and retreat back to the cave. Sprinkle in Titan bubbles when necessary.

Anyway that's the first thing I thought of people trying.

And it's gone.

Afrocious

On other news, fig, zoba and i did normal mode.

i think a flawless raid is in order

provided zoba doesn't use a rocket on a blade of grass

I have the hard Atheon checkpoint. If anyone with a sunsinger that knows how to cheese it wants to get it on it let me know.

Message SEBattleship on PSN

Sergoes

On the bright side, now that the standard won't be to cheese Templar, people might actually try to get him to not teleport and maybe activate that hidden 5th chest people kept talking about.

Reading the hotfix list gets me all flustered and frustrated but then I just repeat these words outloud and I'm good.

I dont even have time to explain why I dont have time to explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom