• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Where is the Rocket Yard? That fix says the fallen have retreated from there.

And fixing the Ice Breaker is a joke right? I didn't see that in the actual hotfix list. The gun isn't anything special without the regenerating ammo.

Ardenyal

IceBreaker is useless in PVP, so they won't touch it.

If they do, then they really fucking are the asshole fun police.

Pocket Infinity wasn't PVP viable either with the slow charge time and recoil that rips your arm off if you ran it with the 8 shot perk.

i7kw48Odmhaqn.gif

Me after farming for materials.

Zoba I'm sorry

math died, everybody wipe

eLlPmEL.gif

If the rumors/dabatase analyses/leaks are true, then we'll be getting 4-5 "story" missions, one or two Strikes and a raid. I don't trust Bungie to make those missions interesting story-wise. From what I've seen it's something like "they're trying to re-awaken the Black Garden"(which we already destroyed in the main campaign) or "X or Y Hive faction is trying to do Z, stop them because reasons!"

Gimme a real story arc and characters I can care about. Hell, even the Exo Stranger or the Queen of the Reef would do.

Yeah I saw the leaks and it didn't look like anything different. Hopefully the missions scripting and what we actually do in the missions are more along the lines of sword of Crota and riding a Sarab to kill it versus ghost scans = horde waves forever.

I got the Ghost Edition so I'm locked in for th expansions.

ZangBa

You know, I just noticed they nerfed one of the many new loot caves in those notes. I'm half expecting Bungie to just stop enemies from re-spawning altogether until you go to Orbit. Oh, that would be hilarious.

Namikaze1

You know, one way to make hard mode tough is by adding Praetorians to the Athean fight. It keeps people outside on Portal duties on their toes and less chance of cheesing.

What? It is call Raid Hard mode. ;)

Cruxist

Just beat Atheon hard mode. I got the Titan helmet (HAHAHA YES) and the speeder. Two people on our team got the Mythoclast. I think my one buddy had the worst luck. All he got was the speeder. No shards, no armor, no guns, just the speeder.

E92 M3

You know, one way to make hard mode tough is by adding Praetorians to the Athean fight. It keeps people outside on Portal duties on their toes and less chance of cheesing.

What? It is call Raid Hard mode. ;)

I think that might make it a little too off balanced.

-

In regards to Templar: I am not worried. The fight isn't bad with people that know what they are doing.

ethomaz

Banned
We tried like once.

And all this time I got mad at people doing it the legit way and dying.

mfw we look back at the memory of cheesing the templar when we're playing destiny 2 and 3.
You guys didn't try even on normal? The first time I cheese it on that place was with you... I cheesed one time in the left side platform and all the others times was killing it in the hard way.

My guess is that's it's an invisible area that kills you whenever you enter it but I might be wrong
Yeap... that kill counter when you are out of the map.

TTG

So Pocket Infinity will now have a magazine size of 3? I would have picked Super Good Advice yesterday if I knew what was on the way.

patchday

Vex Mythoclast
Base Damage decreased by 34%
Increased Precision Damage multiplier from 1.25 -> 1.50 (headshot bonus)

Wow Vex Mythoclast getting nerfed into the ground. It for sure need some kinda tuning but o_O... Good thing I dont have one

Pocket Infinity
Enhanced Battery Perk has now been replaced with the Speed Reload Perk.

Oh interesting... I never see anyone using this in Crucible. I have one but its taking ages to level this thang.

JayEH

To be honest, I think this game suffers from not having a subscription tied to it. If bungie wants to make the game they want to, they need to just go full blown MMO.

Well at least that what it seems like to me. They could be having other issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom