• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they won't fix the Atheon cheese but they'll fix the Templar one? Da fuq?

Also that PI nerf blows!

And what do they mean by 'The Fallen have also retreated from their hold over the Rocket Yard to discuss a new takeover plan'?

JNA

Banned
I know those feels.. Heck, I'm still salty for getting crap for beating hard.

It's amazing how we could still not even get raid gear on hard mode. The awful RNG here is outstandingly bad. XD

I'd give you my spare Mytho if I could XD Atleast you got the Trophy ;p

...I already had the trophy on my other character lol.

Although speaking of trophies, I would like to attempt the raid with no one dying trophy.

Any...takers? XD

wkMa27I.jpg

squidyj

the legionairre's girth was too much and you were sucked into his gravity field and died

i've gotten killed by the architects when nova bombing an enemy too close to me so /shrug

my faovirte is getting a tripmine shot out of the air right in front of my face, always a good time.

kaiiri

So they won't fix the Atheon cheese but they'll fix the Templar one? Da fuq?

Also that PI nerf blows!

And what do they mean by 'The Fallen have also retreated from their hold over the Rocket Yard to discuss a new takeover plan'?

I assume they're fixing one of the "new loot caves". the next I assume is that starting area in the cosmosdronedfauwefasdf.

NastyBook

I believe that the best way to get exotic quests (as well as to improve your return on emblems) is to turn in at least 3 at once, and turn them in AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Mash the submit button. I've received over 15 exotic bounties so far...
Will give this a shot with my Titan tonight. Will let you know if it works.

Ramirez

I was out-SUROSing a Vex dude in IB earlier. Wasn't so bad.

The ratio of good mytho users to bad ones wasn't great. We were putting teams with 3 mythos in the dumpster in IB, and our team wasn't even that good, lol.

I wrapped up the PI bounty tonight, and I'm on the Phogoth part of Thorn, SGA is the only one I don't have after finishing that.

Also got my Praedyth up to 300, pretty productive night.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone around to help my Hunter Alt run through the weekly before reset hits, please needs those +9 coins, I fell asleep + real life came a calling

HALP!

milkham

Anyone out there who possesses both the Last Word and the Hawkmoon? Which one's "better"?

I have both and i'm not sure. the rate of fire of the last word is amazing but with only 7 shots I spent a ton of time reloading on the atheon part of the raid and I wasn't always getting the precision kills needed to trigger chain of woe, haven't gotten all the damage upgrades on hawkmoon yet but I think its a toss up.

Ken

The ratio of good mytho users to bad ones wasn't great. We were putting teams with 3 mythos in the dumpster in IB, and our team wasn't even that good, lol.

I wrapped up the PI bounty tonight, and I'm on the Phogoth part of Thorn, SGA is the only one I don't have after finishing that.

Also got my Praedyth up to 300, pretty productive night.

How are you liking Praedyth? I'm wondering if I should invest in that for VoG or Ice Breaker. Praedyth would let me go SUROS/Prae or Prae/Gjallarhorn.

Lakitu

st5fu
So i noticed on the bungie forums someone posted how they had glitched into the moon DLC area.

Looks amazing, with devilwalkers in storage, missile e.t.c ,

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/72764027/0/0

So many DLC areas , ready but still locked. Just wish they could do it as free updates.

It's unbelievable really and blatant. There's so many signs to point out that the content is ready and available, only that it's been removed to be used in an expansion. Very disappointed in Bungie. Activision, I expected it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Can anyone explain what this exactly implies? Will there be more oracles and/or hobos spawning in that fight?

You can't camp Templar on the Sniper platforms like on Hard version

Platforms will be now considered out of bounds

The Mythoclast will do 34% less damage after the hotfix right?
Why is everyone freaking out? Just take a deep breath and remember HOW GOD DAMN BROKEN it is and that after 34% damage reduction it will still do...A SHIT TON of damage lol.

Wait what the fuck? 34% is a bit much..That makes it useless in PVP. I was enjoying mowing down everyone insight with that thing...*sigh*

Maledict

Can anyone explain what this exactly implies? Will there be more oracles and/or hobos spawning in that fight?

Guess we'll have to see.

I cannot imagine they have fixed the Templar fight issues and haven't touched Atheon, so am working on the assumption they've changed it and it's not in the patch notes. Would be incredibly weird / dumb to have not touched it.

Dissapointed with the pocket infinity nerf - I haven't upgraded mine yet and with a 3 size magazine it seems practically worthless.

Changes to auto rifles have settled my earlier question btw - definitely going for the Devil You Know over Shadow Price / Dr No now!

You can't camp Templar on the Sniper platforms like on Hard version

Platforms will be now considered out of bounds

Thanks. Coordinated sniping the oracles was actually fun and better than the 'normal' way of doing it. I get the templar fight fix, but the oracles fix sucks.

All they had to do was fix the RNG for the raid so players could get guaranteed rewards for their effort, and no one would complain about the fixes.

vakarian32

Whats with the Ice Breaker upgrades? The first 3 are basically the same damn thing with no change to stats, and the Send It upgrade seems useless since it already has max range and accuracy..

So Mythoclast and Pocket Infinity get nerfed within a week of complaining, but there's still no buff for Thorn & Bad Juju?

Did people actually complain about Pocket Infinity? I dunno, that nerf seems so out of nowhere to me.

Anyway, it says this in the post on Bungie.net.

We're still working on a larger update which will address under-performing Exotics and overall class balance.

Man, I could make a sandwich in the time it takes to reload this Thorn

I was actually having a lot of fun with Thorn in PvP the other day. Hit them with two shots then just hide behind some cover and wait for them to drop. It feels kinda bullshit but I love it. It's also an incredible postmortem weapon. I have a feeling Thorn is going to be one of the best weapons in the game after the buff.

milkham

So Mythoclast and Pocket Infinity get nerfed within a week of complaining, but there's still no buff for Thorn & Bad Juju?

people have been complaining about pocket infinity? I haven't spent as much time in the crucible this week but i felt like i barely ever saw one there.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
The majority of the patch seems like knee jerk reactions to the problems. Really disappointed if this is going to be the norm.

Got my second exotic from doing a strike just now. Mida-Multi-Tool (scout).

How good is this Guardian bros?

I don't have it but everyone I've seen talk about it says it's not very good. The best part about it seems to be the radar that's attached to it. Apparently it leads to chests and materials.

apparently it kills bosses during nightfall strikes really quickly, so they nerfed it.

They want us to take 30 seconds longer to kill the boss from our cheese spots, because that's ruining PvE balance

Nevermind that every single balance change made since this game launched has been for PvP balance, I'm not even sure Bungie is aware their game has a PvE component and there are actual players who play the PvE.

Matush

Another moon dlc area , this time the strike

http://youtu.be/1NN7_XGSQ2o

So i noticed on the bungie forums someone posted how they had glitched into the moon DLC area.

Looks amazing, with devilwalkers in storage, missile e.t.c ,

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/72764027/0/0

So many DLC areas , ready but still locked. Just wish they could do it as free updates.
So they have no shame that every "new" location is actually already on the disc ready and locked for players? Wow. What are people actually gonna download once DLC is out? Couple of kb unlock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom