• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

I thought they were supposed to fix this issue where PS 4 timed exclusive and CE ship are same? Or isn't patch live yet?

1jLVClJ.jpg

G1cWUzY.jpg

Added bonus:

I don't know if it's just because I'm level 30, but today's daily was easy as piss. Wizard went down with one GG shot.

Also Mytho still worked pretty well. B)

Edit: Oh.

To be honest, I never used the 8-shot perk for PI. The stability is better. In regards to the Mytho: It'll be as good as any top-tier legendary now. Nothing worth the hard raid.

I still want that Façade of the Hezen Lords. Coolest looking Warlock helm IMO, and will allow me to use the two exotic chest pieces at level 30 (if I ever get there). Though I read somewhere that it's a very rare drop on normal raid.

Holy shit HOW easy ks the nightfall this week, fucking hell..

Sniper reloaded twice on devil and twice on prime..

And it has not got the last 3 upgrades.

As for fusion rifle 200 kills.. daaaaaamn I love my void rifle lol

Got, "The Calling" for Nightfall, not bad but I do already have a, "Proxima Centauri II" fully leveled. But with the Scout Rifle buff coming, might as well hold on to The Calling for now. I still have so much XP to dump into weapons before I even can decide to sped what little ass energy I have. Finally hit rank 3 with FWC after completing this week's night fall. I guess I will just keep alternating ranking Vanguard and FWC up to the next ranks. I see no reason to rank up any other factions, especially since none of them take vanguard marks. I've only maxes crucible marks for a week once.

Congrats Johan Liebert on getting The Last Word!! Thanks for the team up on the Nightfall.

Greenymac

Im in the same boat as you. I think ill have to buy the vanguard one this week

This gun is awesome, but I dont have the Vanguard one. I was lucky enough to get it from an engram before I even hit 20. I almost felt like the game was giving it to me because i was already maining the Regulator as my common hand cannon.

Ourobolus

Banned
Can't wait to do the Nightfall with my Hunter tonight.

But man, I have a 24 Warlock alt I'd love to run through but his level is too damn low. Got a Titan I'm levelling too, but I don't think they'll make it in time to do this week's Nightfall.

X-Frame

I'm definitely interested in hearing about the buffs to Hand Cannon's but especially Scout Rifles once the fix is live. There are a few I've been eyeing, one specifically from the Vanguard that seems outrageously beastly -- I forgot which one it was now.

Nameless

It's going to be a fun day reading all the rich treasures GAF gets from nightfall. I knew I should've just done the weekly and saved nightfall for after work.

Rubenov

During the raid, I'm having a hard time jumping around/reaching that treasure chest at the start of Gordon's Labyrinth. I get disoriented/bump my head/fall/can't see shit.

Any tips? Really hate having my teammates wait for me to open the chest.

hydruxo

I'm definitely interested in hearing about the buffs to Hand Cannon's but especially Scout Rifles once the fix is live. There are a few I've been eyeing, one specifically from the Vanguard that seems outrageously beastly -- I forgot which one it was now.

Yeah I want to get a SR but I don't know which one to get. I'm sitting on an abundance of vanguard marks right now.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i was home sick yesterday and dying to get in a good amount of destiny - even planned to do my very first raid... but at 7am the internet went out and only kicked back on at 5pm. my entire day home alone and couldnt play, just my luck =(

Dyno

Got a purple fusion rifle called The Calming. It's a FWC weapon but they don't sell it (at least not yet in my game.)

Also I was touring the moon for a bounty, opened a chest, and got glimmer, two heavy weapon reloads, and 9 helium filiments. Nine! So it looks like RNGesus works his magic on random chests too.

Deku Tree

i was home sick yesterday and dying to get in a good amount of destiny - even planned to do my very first raid... but at 7am the internet went out and only kicked back on at 5pm. my entire day home alone and couldnt play, just my luck =(

That was the PSN maintenance I think. Oh wait you are on X1 right? Sorry about your internet. I guess those are the breaks when playing an always online game.

void666

Banned
Reached vanguard rank 4 and got a mote and ass shard to show for it.
Goddam RNGesus, just throw me a bone already. I need something to chew.

pringles

Hows the Vex after the nerf? Is it still worth using after that 34%? I haven't had a chance to get on.
The Vex will still be a great weapon, possibly still the best or one of the best in the game. It'll just be less broken and insanely OP. Precision damage increase neutralizes a chunk of that 34% damage reduction.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
That was the PSN maintenance I think. Oh wait you are on X1 right? Sorry about your internet. I guess those are the breaks when playing an always online game.

yeah, x1. thankfully i had horizon 2 to tide me over, but was really looking forward to having the house to myself to raid. oh well, i'll have to get sick again soon and give it another go ;)

i did get to solo the weekly on hard before bed though. shit was rough, there was no where to hide!

This week for Nightfall I got

7 ascendent shards
Hard Light
Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan)

Not the worst. Hopefully my Hawkmoon awaits me in the Raid
not counting on it :(

Best in the game IMHO. If you can find it with Firefly (exploding headshots causing splash damage) and the reload perks you're set.

Awesome, didn't realize I lucked out so much when I got this a few weeks back. I have Mulligan (missed shot returns ammo to magazine) and Firefly on it. I was a little disappointed with it fully leveled though. It wasn't packing enough punch on the higher level content. Hopefully with the buff this thing will become a beast. It is an awesome weapon, and the exploding precision kill splash damage is really fun, just a touch down on impact/damage. Guess I will probably dismantle The Calling after putting some XP in it.

Shito

Yeah I want to get a SR but I don't know which one to get. I'm sitting on an abundance of vanguard marks right now.
I bought myself the "A.1F19X-RYL" some two weeks ago and I really like it. Slow rate of fire but huge impact, which fits my PVE style of play. It's really great at picking up small to moderate enemies, and only start struggling a bit in front of heavily armored ones, so I complement it with a machine gun.
I don't know if the items sold by the vendors change their perks once in a while?
Mine has the damage boost on the last bullet in the magazine, and that perk that makes enemies explode when killed with a precision shot. Which I go for A LOT.

Fixed1979

Ahh love the the smell of a fresh reset in the morning. 7 shards away from lvl 30, hope I get them tonight.

Can't wait to do the Nightfall with my Hunter tonight.

But man, I have a 24 Warlock alt I'd love to run through but his level is too damn low. Got a Titan I'm levelling too, but I don't think they'll make it in time to do this week's Nightfall.

I'll take your 24 if you take my 23!

void666

Banned
Best in the game IMHO. If you can find it with Firefly (exploding headshots causing splash damage) and the reload perks you're set.

Is it really good? I got one from some purple engram. It has explosive rounds. Never upgraded it though.
Also have an aries nemesis with precision kills explode targets perk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom