• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecanada

hey anyone been playing pvp post patch and notice any difference in gun leanings?

I'm going to assume everyone is still probably using auto rifles due to their ease of use......

maybe less shotguns?

Namikaze1

Level 30 got! Wooooo!!!
Bz7F4nHIUAA5FXd.jpg:orig

Bizazedo

Wouldn't really matter. When you are doing 'hard' content you just cannot get close enough to use a shotgun.

You could find a way, though. Throw a grenade, make them cower, run in and shotgun.

Blind grenades / blind bubble, run in and shotgun.

They're focused on other assholes in your fireteam, run in behind them and shotgun.

All of that is useless right now.

E92 M3

I have not changed my stance on Bladedancers. They are OP in PvP because they have a larger window and capability to kill more players and number of kills are what matter in 90% of the game types. Personally, I think the duration should just be shorter. That way if people are all grouped up, they could still in theory wreck a room that's legit shook just like a Titan or Warlock, but they can't go chasing people down hallways that were no where near the activation. Blink lets them cover too much ground too fast.

Bladedancers are one of the easiest supers to counter. I use BD and that super requires perfect timing to be effective against a good team. Titan slam and warlock are unavoidable win buttons. Point is, at the end of the day everything is balanced out.

Holy shit the Vex mytho nerf.... Yikes its bad

I am not surprised. Bungie doesn't know how to nerf just a little - it has to be dramatic and make the weapon trash. Fucking annoying that a secret weapon from difficult content has to be trash in PVE because PVP people were complaining.

Daemul

Congrats!
you look just like all the other 30s

That's the worst thing about the end game, everyone in each class looks the damn same.

I've got an idea on how to make my Titan look unique, but it involves RNGesus smiling down on me and gifting me a very specific shader.

Bizazedo

Holy shit the Vex mytho nerf.... Yikes its bad
Praise be to Cthulhu.

The anti-fun is dead.

I am not kidding, it needed killed.

Bladedancers are one of the easiest supers to counter. I use BD and that super requires perfect timing to be effective against a good team. Titan slam and warlock are unavoidable win buttons. Point is, at the end of the day everything is balanced out.
The problem is, it's not one of the easiest to counter, E92. It depends too much on latency and the Bladedancer being an idiot.

mine is far from upgraded, still have 4 more damaged perks to add to it...but compared to the match before the hotfix the damaged is way down. feels like I have to deal three times as many shots on a guy to go down compared to before. Still need to try it out a bit more.

Have not used it in PVE yet.

Praise be to Cthulhu.

The anti-fun is dead.

The problem is, it's not one of the easiest to counter, E92. It depends too much on latency and the Bladedancer being an idiot.

well I wouldnt mind if they had nerfed it a bit, but this much? yikes.

E92 M3

I've killed a ton of BD - they honestly don't scare me. Worst case scenario I take them with me. I can't ever do that with Titans and Warlocks. Each class has a plus/minus. A smart BD can be annoying, but will still get about the same amount of kills as warlock and titan.

mine is far from upgraded, still have 4 more damaged perks to add to it...but compared to the match before the hotfix the damaged is way down. feels like I have to deal three times as many shots on a guy to go down compared to before. Still need to try it out a bit more.

Have not used it in PVE yet.

That sucks a lot - basically useless for PVP. Please try out for PVE, I am very curious.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Praise be to Cthulhu.

The anti-fun is dead.

It needed killing? Lol, no. There's no reason to make a weapon useless.

I've killed a ton of BD - they honestly don't scare me. Worst case scenario I take them with me. I can't ever do that with Titans and Warlocks. Each class has a plus/minus. A smart BD can be annoying, but will still get about the same amount of kills as warlock and titan.

That sucks a lot - basically useless for PVP. Please try out for PVE, I am very curious.

one more game in PVP then off to try it in Pve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom