• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.NiceGuy

Banned
So did the nightly and got 9 energy shards which I have no need for them at the moment. Anyway is there any point to do the nightly again? do I get more loot?

Oh and thanks for the help mike_hawk689 and musashi2036

Megasoum

Banned
Is there any reason for being level 4 or higher vanguard? I leveled 4 last night but from what I can see everything requires level 3.

How come the banner that says "Guardian Down" is curved on screenshots I see here? My game on PS3 has a straight banner. It's the same case with the Supercharge bar

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Can someone explain to me why the crucible ends matches early? We were down only 2k with 4 minutes left and it just suddenly ended.

Utter bullshit

Gsnap

Iron banner has been pretty fun so far. Already knocked out all the bounties except for the auto rifle one and the 15 headshot spree one. And the shader is great.

But it's hard to get wins without a good team.

I'd like to set up a consistent team to play this weekend. Pm me if you're interested and we'll set up a schedule.

This damned game hates me...

I just solo'd my way through Nightfall (boss was a PITA and took almost 10 minutes so I wouldn't die) and what does the game decide my effort is worth?

9 strange coins...

The game keeps telling me "just go ahead and buy your stuff, cuz I'm not gonna give it to you".

I just hope Xur has Heart of the Praxic Fire this weekend...

I got two ass energy last week. Yes two fucking ass energies

colinp

Banned
Can someone explain to me why the crucible ends matches early? We were down only 2k with 4 minutes left and it just suddenly ended.

Utter bullshit

First to 20,000, fight harder earlier.

Not utter bullshit at all.

Been down to 100 or 200 at the end countless times, winning and losing both.

Iron Banner is great. I normally run about middle with a .50 kd in normal Crucible, but in IB I have been second with a 1.3 kd every time. However, 100 rep to Level 1 is a tease as the next level is 1500. WTF? C'mon, Bungie.

They need to drop the RNG crap and just give people strange coins for rewards. Then they can give Xur an expanded inventory and make him a permanent fixture in the tower, not just a weekend deal.

Alucrid

Banned
ass shards are so useless

2014-10-0719.23.41u8f27.jpg

colinp

Banned
Iron Banner is great. I normally run about middle with a .50 kd in normal Crucible, but in IB I have been second with a 1.3 kd every time. However, 100 rep to Level 1 is a tease as the next level is 1500. WTF? C'mon, Bungie.

1200, no? But that first level is such a tease! Damn, I'll be gone this weekend and don't think I'll be able to reach level 2 beforehand.

Afrocious

Anyone down for the Nightfall or Heroic Weekly?

Would rather do a heroic VoG but I'll take whatever at the moment.

PSN: Afrodeeziyak

Anyone down for the Nightfall or Heroic Weekly?

Would rather do a heroic VoG but I'll take whatever at the moment.

PSN: Afrodeeziyak

I'm down for Heroic Weekly Strike. I even send you an friend request a few days ago.

1200, no? But that first level is such a tease! Damn, I'll be gone this weekend and don't think I'll be able to reach level 2 beforehand.

I know; I was so ready to see 300. That and no good gear totally killed my desire to build rep.

Looking to try a raid. Never done one before. Level 27 Hunter. I can play for a couple hours so I can't finish the raid tonight, but if anyone doesn't mind somebody who hasn't done it yet jumping on their squad send me an invite.

PS4:WHOAguitarninja

I'm also down for a heroic weekly strike, if anyone wants to do that.

I feel like im the only one who hasnt gotten a Exotic Drop,

I haven't got any, either. My two exotic weapons are from exotic bounties. I have all three exotic helmets for my titan, all three I've gotten from Xur.

My buddy got The Last Word and Icebreaker in the raid. I kri evry tiem

Level 27 here with no Legendary weapons yet, but still pulled off a 0.8 KDR and got my level 1 Iron Banner reputation in 3 matches (1 win plus 10K XP bounty). It is way more survivable than I was fearing (And more supers/melee/Grenades deaths than Suros auto rifles from the matches I was in).

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Man loot system is getting me down, my brother keeps getting purples from blues and even got a yellow from a purple today (ice breaker to boot), I have yet to even see a purple engram. On top of that my crpytarch is rank 9 and I have yet to get a purple from his lvl up rewards, my brother keep getting 2-3 each time.

So depressing when the rng gods favor one so much over another, just want to reach over and punch my bro in the face...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom