• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

Find a node or chest that spawns close to where the area name changes. Pick it up, go till it shows the new area's name, then hurry back and it will be spawned again.

I did this tonight when farming for spinmetal. I found a node and chest near the rocketyard border, and within 30 minutes, I had gathered 120 spinmetal, more than enough to upgrade the legendary weapons I wanted to.

tmac456

nightfall gave me a legendary primary engram that turned into Shadow Price

The vanguard Shadow Price(which i already have....), not the good one with a bigger clip....

SIGH

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
did bungie up the difficulty of public events? just did the defend the warsat in skywatch solo and holy shit it was way harder then before. enemy progression and respawns seemed way tougher then usual. i actually died (but still got trip gold)

E92 M3

Lol just tried the Vex in PVP - it's essentially useless. The Suros outclasses it dramatically. I am convinced there is no playtesting for these changes.

Lol just tried the Vex in PVP - it's essentially useless. The Suros outclasses it dramatically. I am convinced there is no playtesting for these changes.

It's just knee-jerk reactions against the general thoughts community. People think Vex Mythoclast is overpowered? Quick, reduce it's damage and don't think about how this effectively ruins the weapon in PVE.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just kept getting killed in 2-3 (I think 2) shots by Hawkmoon in PvP. Don't know how the raid pistol stacks up.
Hawkmoon's bonus damage mods enable in to linn two, but it can't be controlled. expect 3.

Not too much overlap between the two guns though. arc damage on a hand cannon could be so awesome when it matters...

keakster

Just got the bounties for the pocket infinity, super good advice and the bad juju. Is the pokey infinity still good after the nerf?

I personally always used the stability upgrade instead of the bigger clip. I just couldn't control it well enough with all that recoil for it to be viable in PvP.

It's just knee-jerk reactions against the general thoughts community. People think Vex Mythoclast is overpowered? Quick, reduce it's damage and don't think about how this effectively ruins the weapon in PVE.

they only nerfed so much so fast because they haven't patched the atheon cheese yet. is like the gold tropy you get for first place in a race being replaced with a plastic trophy because some people found a shortcut.

darthbob

Xur can't sell Last Word

Actually...

3T0DOvk.jpg

Been spamming the crap out of the beginning of the weekly nightfall to get my Pocket Infinity. Just about got it too. 20 or so kills left. I have to say, the area at the beginning of the weekly Nightfall is a great place to get spin metal. Lots of chests and plant spawning sites.

You mean the pocket infinity they completely ruined? 3 shots and reload :(

Finally have time to play. Been looking forward to Bungie nerfing all my fun into oblivion.

That's pretty sad cause I was depressed to use the suros. It feels like a completely different weapon

God. Did the nightfall for the second time as a Hunter (both my main and alt) and I got the Sunbreaker. . the one item that Xur always sells. .

God. This sucks.

darthbob

The problem is when is enough exactly that...enough? Bungie will continue to treat the manority of players as beta testers and even punish those that are not cutting any corners (vex mytho nerf). What next? Punish players for sitting far back enough and sniping a boss by increasing the voluke of spawns in that section?

Oh wait, they are doing that too.

It is uncalled for and shows their lack of judgment for this particular genre. It is a shame they are making mistakes and learning how to make things right at our expense.

In an ideal world, they should reward players better and more consistetly. This would discourage "cheesing". There are far bigger problems in their game than cutting corners. If the loot system weren't such a joke, this would not be an issue.

I am thinking of the more prominent loot games in recent mind and never have any of those games received the attention this game is getting. Difference? Diablo 3, borderlands, hell warcraft consistently reward their players for their time and, more importantly, their wins

Eh, I doubt it. If players can find an easier way to accomplish a difficult activity then altering the rewards for completing said activity won't dissuade players from trying to complete said activity in the easiest way possible.

rdrr gnr

Eh, I doubt it. If players can find an easier way to accomplish a difficult activity then altering the rewards for completing said activity won't dissuade players from trying to complete said activity in the easiest way possible.
I agree it wouldn't solve cheesing, but it sure would help everything else.

Mazre

Had vanguard marks to burn so I dropped them on a Devil you know for configurations where I want to use an exotic secondary or heavy. Would really like to get a Lord High Fixer but not sure about getting to rank 3 crucible for it.

Virdix

God. I want all of this. You should let me raid with you guys once every now and then.

I've needed only 1 more piece of armor for 2 weeks now, I have 2 titans and run hard mode. That way you get the loot for normal and hard, on 2 characters. But alas, I have 100 Ascended Energy in my inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom