• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm. Suros still unstoppable, hahaha

At least it doesn't kill as fast any longer.

Saying that I think i've had a few close calls today where I have been shot in the back but made it to cover before dieing, since launch that never really happened, ever.

Xevren

I now have access to all exotic helms, nightfall really likes giving them to me. I just want weapons, only one I got was Ice Breaker forever ago and you could buy that!

J-Rzez

I was blessed with it last week in a tiger strike and have been making havoc in PVP all weekend. So much fun.

Greatness awaits, everyone should get a chance with this gun. Sell it Xur!

It seems more people get it from Tiger strikes then elsewhere. I may do a longer, hardcore grind there. That said, I do have some of the worst luck I ever had in a mmo with my rng in this. :(

I haven't got a legendary engram drop since the last patch that change the cryptarch conversion rate for engrams for example. Sucks.

jtar86

Looking for folks to do the lvl 28 weekly. Im at the first checkpoint now. Just send me a message and I will invite you. Gt is mast3rtarv1n on xbox one.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Nightfall spoils this week (3 runs):

9 shards
Legendary Engram (2 shards)
Lucky Raspberry (had +20 intellect more than the one I owned - broke my old one for 2 shards)

So 11 shards over 3 characters. Bit boring, but I needed them.

My wishlist currently:

No back up plans
Hawkmoon
Gjallarhorn
Hardlight

Please, Xur.

Why would you want no backup plans?

vakarian32

Can we not cheese it? Cause I'd rate myself as a terrible pve'er. I've cheesed every single nightfall (except my very 1st one).

Yep you can, the first part with the 3 waves of enemies I went straight to the green cave up the back, you're relatively safe if you keep your distance and use the trailer for cover + sniping spot.

For the Devil Walker part I just sniped and fired void rockets through the windows of the first building, had to move out in the open so he would reposition a couple times.

Final boss I went into the room on the left and killed everything through the windows, and used the stairwell for cover, just watch your back for dregs if you go all the way down the stairs.

Looking to do nightfall, my mic might not be working but I did it on my main so I know all the cheese spots.

If I don't get any good drops from this nightfall I might consider making a third alt. . but god the story mode is so terrible.

Dante316

Heart of Praxis Fire just made me fall in love. Discipline boost,and even faster Radiance cool downs. Best part? It wants me to feed it Spinmetal, the only material I can farm comfortably. Thank you based nightfall.

Nooo I hate you lol, thats the exotic I want most lol, raid gear has been taking away my discipline. ..and that exotic piece is what I need to play like I want too...

Namikaze1

Raid gun I got from hard:
Bz8l81_IEAEC7li.jpg:orig

ethomaz

Banned
Looking to do nightfall, my mic might not be working but I did it on my main so I know all the cheese spots.

If I don't get any good drops from this nightfall I might consider making a third alt. . but god the story mode is so terrible.
Add me: ethomaz

PS4.

ocean

Banned
Nooo I hate you lol, thats the exotic I want most lol, raid gear has been taking away my discipline. ..and that exotic piece is what I need to play like I want too...
I'll be Rep level 2 in a day or two so I'll be able to buy purple Boots and Helmet soon :) then I'll be raid ready with my Sunsinger. Having Sunbreakers and Praxis Fire will be interesting, I'll see which one ends up working best.

Dante316

I'll be Rep level 2 in a day or two so I'll be able to buy purple Boots and Helmet soon :) then I'll be raid ready with my Sunsinger. Having Sunbreakers and Praxis Fire will be interesting, I'll see which one ends up working best.

Sunbreakers are meh, you need that discipline to play as a warlock. And Sunbreakers don't give that. And raid helmet and boots and chest dont boost discipline as much. I don't know bout the gloves , I need those to hit 30. But your perfect combo is paxis with raid gear for 30.

Dante316

Now if xur has praxis fire and the last word. I am gnna be in a bind, to play with the best handcannon in the game or to play with the best of my ability. ..hopes he has the chest and not the handcannon lol.

Megatron

Been spamming the crap out of the beginning of the weekly nightfall to get my Pocket Infinity. Just about got it too. 20 or so kills left. I have to say, the area at the beginning of the weekly Nightfall is a great place to get spin metal. Lots of chests and plant spawning sites.

Dante316

helium filaments are easy to farm but relic iron is a pain in the ass

Relic iron and spirit bloom are easiest. You just go in a circle at the scablands I believe. Idk the name but you just go into each room and circle back. In a good run, you can get about 80 in 30 min. Which is what I got once but thats just luck lol.

Gav47

Just got the bounties for the pocket infinity, super good advice and the bad juju. Is the pokey infinity still good after the nerf?

*join kingkakong's Weekly Heroic Strike LV28*
*Sepiks Prime*
*he's dead in 5 seconds, before I can even realize where I was*

Well, that was time well spent

Relic iron and spirit bloom are easiest. You just go in a circle at the scablands I believe. Idk the name but you just go into each room and circle back. In a good run, you can get about 80 in 30 min. Which is what I got once but thats just luck lol.

All of them can be farmed with the loading exploit. It can take some time to find one that works efficiently, but once you get a good one you can farm ridiculously fast. I got 100 spinmetals in about 30 min's the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom