• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bungie "We can nerf the best weapon in the game a week after complaints and patch in an easter egg, but we can't fix an actual game-breaking glitch that's been around for 4 months."

rdrr gnr

What is so hard to understand about some fixes being easier to be applied? Doesn't mean they're not actively working to fix the other bugs.

If the cheese didn't exist, Mytho woulda probably never been nerfed, because there wouldn't have been so many in the wild, heh.
No and no.
Bungie "We can nerf the best weapon in the game a week after complaints and patch in an easter egg, but we can't fix a glitch that's been around for 4 months."
Yup. But that Titan really needed that agility nerf.

krioto

I got that but the recoil is insane. That said, it has some perks to make it very stable, it is something I look forward to working on.

It could be a fun gun when it has its upgrades.

It does have some nasty recoil, so I hope the upgrades address that - it is a bit of a beast in PVP though, and the 40 round mag is nice as well.

nowai

Nightfall done on all three characters...6 coins each time.

Why RNGesus?! Why do you give me coins, let alone less than the heroic???

ocean

Banned
Heart of Praxis Fire just made me fall in love. Discipline boost,and even faster Radiance cool downs. Best part? It wants me to feed it Spinmetal, the only material I can farm comfortably. Thank you based nightfall.

kuppy

I'm down for everything.
28 Daily, 28 Weekly, Nightfall and lastly Raid. PS4 ID: kuppii930 (28 Hunter). Somebody wanna join me go through these?

Edit: Okay, found a team.

Juraash

Any reason to level Crucible rank/Vanguard rank higher than three?

Also, running Nightfall and Weekly Heroic is sooo much better with good groups!

You get a care package for every level after 3 as well. Sometimes it'll be a weapon or an armor piece and other times it'll be mats. So if you are satisfied with where your other reps are there is no reason not to keep feeding rep into those, especially for the chance at some free upgrades.

nowai

You get a care package for every level after 3 as well. Sometimes it'll be a weapon or an armor piece and other times it'll be mats. So if you are satisfied with where your other reps are there is no reason not to keep feeding rep into those, especially for the chance at some free upgrades.

...most of my "gifts" have been the class item they sell for glimmer.

I guess I will run Dead Orbit and New Monarchy for a bit. Thx.

Heel

Wanted: Starting fresh on Vault of Glass on heroic, PS4. If you're level 29+ With raid experience, reply with your PSN ID. Will start when we're full.

EDIT: full. Thanks.

ocean

Banned
Today's haul on my Titan and Warlock: No Backup Plans and Heart of Praxis Fire, 18 StrNge Coins, 2 Motes of Light from blue engrams, 2 Ascendant Energies and 2 Shards from Dailies.

Bungie I love you.

Flambe

Christ this is annoying, have tried doing a strike half a dozen times and internet disconnects me before I finish every time. Useless fucking hotel internet -_-

Juraash

...most of my "gifts" have been the class item they sell for glimmer.

I've gotten both Vanguard scout rifles...a rocket launcher....some gloves for my class that didn't boost a weapon I normally use and the last few levels have given mats. I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff in there since I think I'm rank...8 with the Vanguard. But overall I've been pretty fortunate with them.

Zakalwe

Banned
Nightfall spoils this week (3 runs):

9 shards
Legendary Engram (2 shards)
Lucky Raspberry (had +20 intellect more than the one I owned - broke my old one for 2 shards)

So 11 shards over 3 characters. Bit boring, but I needed them.

My wishlist currently:

No back up plans
Hawkmoon
Gjallarhorn
Hardlight

Please, Xur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom