• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngerdX

If last weekend showed me one thing it´s that i need to find a more permanent raidgroup for weekends, switching maybe 1 or 2 ppl would be ok, but running with diffrent people almost every time on hard is a pain.

I´m gmt +1 but can play anytime during weekends, so if any on here want to make a weekly hard raid group feel free to pm me.

Doing the weekly stuff in the morning when i get back from work, but having to solo it most of the time sucks a bit.

We all got so excited that we brought Athean's health to roughly 55% on the first portal run that our shield guy dropped the relic shield to see his health and that ended up getting 4 people killed. It was a hilarious moment. But damn, we could have beat Athean in two portal runs.

:lol that was so funny. We can definitely do that on Normal.

X-Frame

Proxima Centauri or A.1F19X-RYL? Can't decide which to buy

Haha, still undecided? I am thinking Proxima sounds like it has better perks on the surface. The other one has Final Round, which I feel is kind of pointless because what are the chances you will be getting kills with the final round in a ~15 round magazine consistently enough for the perk to be useful? It has Firefly though which is nice.

But still, Proxima has fast reload on precision kills which for most regular-health adds will be almost constantly, and Mulligan for missed shots being returned to the magazine. Sounds like 2 great perks.

patchday

lol I only have like 160ish kills in the Crucible and I just got the "Kill 100 Warlocks" trophy...

oh snap. You know maybe there is something with this? Probably a bunch of people leveling up Warlocks to cheese bosses and such. lol, be funny if that's the most rolled Class

patchday

Nightfall done three times.

Rewards:

Some thrash pulse rifle
Hawkmoon :DDDDD
Apotheosis Veil (already had it)

You better not be complaining then. I dont think I've ever gotten anything from a Nightfall run. Granted I am there just for the weekly bonuses mainly. so its all good

God, I doubt I am going to make a Warlock alt and if I do I would want the Sunbro chest. I'm debating breaking down these Sunbreakers for some ass shards.

Jaeyden

Tonight was insane. Between the Raid, 2 nightfalls and some bounties/level cryptarch I got The Last Word, Hard Lite, Visions of Confluence, Corrective Measure,Raid Boots, A.1F19X-RYL, The Conduit, The Aries Nemesis X4, and some Auto Rifle from New Monarchy plus 7 Energy, 5 Shard, Fragment of the Prime and Chatterwhite. Wow.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
oh snap. You know maybe there is something with this? Probably a bunch of people leveling up Warlocks to cheese bosses and such. lol, be funny if that's the most rolled Class

pretty sure its been most popular (not best) since launch

Tonight was insane. Between the Raid, 2 nightfalls and some bounties/level cryptarch I got The Last Word, Hard Lite, Visions of Confluence, Corrective Measure,Raid Boots, A.1F19X-RYL, The Conduit, The Aries Nemesis X4, and some Auto Rifle from New Monarchy plus 7 Energy, 5 Shard, Fragment of the Prime and Chatterwhite. Wow.

I would trade the rest of those for Vision of Confluence.

Key2001

My 6th Nightfall and still no Exotic:( I wouldn't be so against the people wanting Xur removed or changed if the RNG wasn't such a pain in this game.

how is pvp post patch? everyone still rocking autos or have we truly reached "balance" where other weapons are better suited to different roles? more of the same or lots of pulse, scout, and hand cannons to complement the ARs?

just like before the patch except the vision of confluence is the new mythoclast and SUROS is still the best AR.

meanwhile, the icebreaker - a weapon that was on sale - continues to make the Raid easy as hell.

Biff

I'm level 24 and am now 0 for 3 on legendary engrams. All 3 have been for Titans. I am a Warlock.

I do not have enough time in my life to grind another character to level 20, and probably never will. WHY THE FUCK DO LEGENDARY ENGRAMS GIVE YOU ITEMS FOR OTHER CLASSES.

The class you identify the engram with is the class you get an item for. That's how it should work. It's fucking rare enough to find a legendary engram on its own... Why the hell do I then have to roll with 33% odds?

I've been trying to do all the Vanguard bounties so I can just buy a legendary. I have more than enough marks... But it's the Goddamn reputation level that's holding me back. And that's a 100% grind stat that doesn't have anything to do with skill.

This game had so much potential, but was so royally screwed up by the decisions of a few. We all know the engram system wasn't a Bungie-wide vote. It was a couple designers/directors/whatever who autonomously decided how the engram system works. And they made this game worse for it.

/vent. Thanks for listening GAF.

Raxus

Doing Nightfalls all night if I can't get into a raid. First up my 27 warlock and then my 29's.

Bring void. Should be easy peasy.

Join me if you want.

PS4 is

College_Boy

blackflag

Damn MIDA is total trash.

Cryptic dragon at the same damage level does much more damage. Has better range, better scope, same stability. It just had a slower reload.

I'd shard it but I guess I'll hope for a buff.

David___

Banned
What I got from the raid this week.

4644.jpg

I did finally get a raid armor last night on hard so w/e.

Has anyone figured out if class items do anything? I was considering buying a legendary Warlock Bond but there's no info around on whether or not it does anything at all.

void666

Banned
You better not be complaining then. I dont think I've ever gotten anything from a Nightfall run. Granted I am there just for the weekly bonuses mainly. so its all good

I'm very happy. This is the first time i got something cool from a nightfall. I love hand cannons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom