• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNA

Banned
Vision of Confluence better not get nerf!

I got that weapon a couple of weeks ago and it's been my weapon since. Now with the scout rifle buffs, it's even more amazing I love it. XD

Also I'm now officially available for Raid. Lv 29 Warlock. Let's get cracking and invite me yo. :D

PSN: Streakydude

breakfuss

Looking for a normal raid to join.

Also, would others be interested in temporarily switching our clan tag for the purposes of getting the 'complete a raid with your clan' trophy? Thanks.

Namikaze1

Vision of Confluence was my first raid weapon and the first legendary weapon I fully upgraded. It's my go to weapon for raids.

Edit: I meant first legendary

hitme

Anyone doing a raid on PS4 tonight?

Also I'm now officially available for Raid. Lv 29 Warlock. Let's get cracking and invite me yo. :D

PSN: Streakydude

Looking for a normal raid to join.

Also, would others be interested in temporarily switching our clan tag for the purposes of getting the 'complete a raid with your clan' trophy? Thanks.

Let's go.

PS4: Hit-me--

Add me.

Mindlog

Would you mind sharing your new cheesing method?
All I need to know is if the Relic immediately despawns when you hit a death wall.
If it doesn't then I can easily get it back to the starting platform.

Or use the cave.
Or the pillar in front of the cave.
I may have also found the ultimate safe spot, but will wait till I get back on to see if I can confirm.

All I need to know is if the Relic immediately despawns when you hit a death wall.
If it doesn't then I can easily get it back to the starting platform.

Or use the cave.
Or the pillar in front of the cave.
I may have also found the ultimate safe spot, but will wait till I get back on to see if I can confirm.

all of the hob goblin platforms are out of bounds. if you take the relic there it respawns in the middle.

will neither confirm nor deny the status on anything not mentioned above.

Izayoi

Banned
I love how people are being guarded about the new cheese method, when:

A.) Everyone will know it before the week is up.
B.) It's going to take Bungie weeks to fix it anyway.

Elitism, especially in a game as easy as this, absolutely cracks me up.

I've needed only 1 more piece of armor for 2 weeks now, I have 2 titans and run hard mode. That way you get the loot for normal and hard, on 2 characters. But alas, I have 100 Ascended Energy in my inventory.

That's how you get people to play the same shit over and over again ;)

I doubt it's "elitism". Probably don't want everyone to do it cause then Bungie will patch it out for sure

I should add that it's not even that difficult to fight the Templar straight up

lol nobody is blatantly saying it because it's so ridiculously obvious. you'll figure it out within 10 minutes of raiding and continue to scratch your head about bungie's decisions.

Ken

everytime i return to orbit and think about getting a new bounty i scratch my head at having to go all the way to the tower and then exiting back to orbit and then going to another load screen to do said bounty

SnakeEyes

Banned

Care to tell us then? :)

So Bungie nerfed the mythoclast - a weapon few people had until they started to exploit the last boss of the game - and buffed the scout rifle, whereby the vision of confluence - a weapon that's far more common, has replaced it as the dominant weapon in the game. So they've not only fucked everyone over who's legitimately completed hard raid, but also tipped the balance from one OP weapon to another while simultaneously limiting the methods of combating it.

It's like they've never made a game before.

So Bungie nerfed the mythoclast - a weapon few people had until they started to exploit the last boss of the game - and buffed the scout rifle, whereby the vision of confluence - a weapon that's far more common, has replaced it as the dominant weapon in the game. So they've not only fucked everyone over who's legitimately completed hard raid, but also tipped the balance from one OP weapon to another while simultaneously limiting the methods of combating it.

^^^^^^^^^
It's actually getting kind of sad now.

Ken

I also scratch my head at why I can't rotate the character in character creation to make sure the back of the hairstyle isn't sonic the hedgehog

dat

gjallarhorn

doe

You have got to be kidding me. I just bought the lesser one an hour ago. Why does it not have a timer refresh. Damn it. More and more this weekly mark crap is getting annoying. I wouldn't mind just buying it again if I was going to be able to get the marks for it.

This was earlier today so sorry if it's already been clarified, but the app is wrong. It always shows the SP with the field scout perk, and the quartermaster never sells that one (the stock doesn't refresh).

I fucking called it when I was talking to my friend this morning about the patch.

well if this patch is anything to go by the scout rifles will be nerfed in 10 days.

everyone is sitting on the edges of the maps with scout rifles.
This is Bungie right now.
226.gif

I hate getting mad about a video game, but goodness half of the game for me is unplayable now.

me and one other person are looking for HARD checkpoint for atheon on the raid. if anyone has it, my friend is incredible good at cheesing atheon off the ledge. add me if you can help out, and we can maybe help you out and beat it for you

my tag is: badsyntaxx

The raid last week I got all ass shards. I'm almost at the last boss and so far this week I have received all ass shards again. At least if I ever get raid armor I will be able to upgrade it.

Also my raid group is great, barely any talking but we have yet to die to a boss.

. . for some reason the first part of opening the gate was already open.

Went through VoG normal earlier and enjoyed my build more than any other I've run so far. I was using Vision of Confluence and Icebreaker and I had a blast. It felt perfect.

I know the nerfs are coming though. They'll probably cripple the new scout rifle damage and take the infinite ammo away from Icebreaker. Bungie, at least give me a couple weeks like this and have mercy- don't take them at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom