• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruiserk

Does anyone want to carry 4 level 29's through the hard mode raid? We haven't done it before. Need two more people on PS4.

PSN: Bruiserk

Why is the raid so buggy for Atheon. God we would be done by now if this game wasn't so buggy. How hard is that Bungie, patch your god damn raid.

For those of you doing pick up groups for the new hard mode post (common) templar cheese. How are you finding your success rates? The same? Less?

darthbob

instead of yellow marks, it's white warks.

xRoRppb.gif

Bungie should just rename Vault of Glass to Vault of Shards.

Vault of Sadness
Vault of Disappointment
Vault of Not Finding The Last Word

Anyone up for a normal raid right now on PS4? Quote this post with your tag and I'll send an inv.

They're either too busy patching stuff people didn't ask for, or patching weapons that people are whining about. Who cares about the other glitches that are currently prsent within the game world?

Even though I can't stand the crucible, a friend says "hey, you wanna try a round of PVP with that Confluence you have now that the patch has hit?"

Ok, sure, why not?

What the fuck, this isn't fun at all. It's like I can kill other players just by farting on them. For real.

breakfuss

Anyone have the atheon checkpoint?!?! I actually just screwed some dudes over who already had it thinking my checkpoint carried over from yesterday :(

Even though I can't stand the crucible, a friend says "hey, you wanna try a round of PVP with that Confluence you have now that the patch has hit?"

Ok, sure, why not?

What the fuck, this isn't fun at all. It's like I can kill other players just by farting on them. For real.

it's balanced because bungie tested it and scout rifles take skill to use.

/s

j-wood

Holy shit GAF I just destroyed the raid loot. I just got pradethys revenge, atheons epilouge, raid chest, raid gloves, and the legendary ship all in one g .

EL CUCO

Beat the Nightfall with my main, got 8 strange coin.

Suffered through HELL on the Nightfall with my level 26 alt, and got 9 strange coin.

All I wanted was Shadow Price... Is it still worth buying? Idc about the Vanguard perks, I'm convinced that a good weapon is never going to drop for me.

LiK

Nightfall dropped me my first purple heavy (machine gun). Happy about that considering i died at last boss and my teammate managed to win, lol

blackflag

Ok, sure, why not?

Terrible, all I wanted was a scout buff because it's worthless in PVE. Now it's ruined PVP and will get nerfed back? Lol

They need to make adjustments to PVE and PVP seperately. That's the ONLY way this will work.

is it just vision of confluence or can you wreck with any good scout rifle?

The hilarious auto aim is the same across the board, the confluence just has the stability as you do damage perk, so it's basically hit a dude once and you've got a laser beam that goes all shitting dicknipples on another dude's face.

I imagine anything else with a similar impact and stability bonus would be interchangeable.

Raid done. Only thing I got was an auto rifle with whatever the fuck purple is. That's two main weapons now with elements so I'm happy even though I didn't get any armor.

blackjaw

Wtf... I just tried to do vanguard tiger and got put into an empty group...7 times...that doesn't seem right.

They far over estimate my skill thinking I want to do these strikes solo.

Edit: now 10 times not matched up. Why the hate random matchmaker?

SnakeEyes

Banned
The hilarious auto aim is the same across the board, the confluence just has the stability as you do damage perk, so it's basically hit a dude once and you've got a laser beam that goes all shitting dicknipples on another dude's face.

I imagine anything else with a similar impact and stability bonus would be interchangeable.
My god, that line!

giphy.gif

Terrible, all I wanted was a scout buff because it's worthless in PVE. Now it's ruined PVP and will get nerfed back? Lol

They need to make adjustments to PVE and PVP seperately. That's the ONLY way this will work.

It eats everything now. Just ridiculous. I don't even know what the hell is going on. All I can do is laugh.

mstevens

If I earn, lets say, Rank 3 with New Monarchy, could I switch my mark to Dead Orbit but keep my New Monarchy rank? Not sure how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom