• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
well... I don't know what it's all like in control, but at least in clash it's still perfectly possible to wreck house with a completely unupgraded suros regime despite the nerf
Bz9jrRBCYAEdjiT.jpg:large

Bz9iSDNCQAI3VcX.jpg:large

Bz9cr60CcAA0jMm.jpg:large
can't wait to unlock radiant skin and fireborn...

So my understanding now is that everybody is using Scout Rifles in PvP?

See it's funny. I keep complaining about OP weapons and I simply keep away from PvP. I haven't touched it in ages. So even if Vision of Confluence is the new Vex Mythoclast, it doesn't affect me.

I basically decided to swear off this multiplayer. It doesn't have any of the stuff I like about Halo, including gameplay. I'll get my MP fix in Halo 2 60 fps.

rdrr gnr

I believe I've figured out the new cheese for the Templar:

Wipe once the relic spawns.
Send a max agility hunter down to get the relic.
If you spam the basic relic attack from the sniper platforms on the left (if facing the relic) you can make it into a little rocky area alongside the wall up top and then just continue jumping up from there.

Lima

So as a former Vex Mythoclast user (and I was straight up going 10.0 KD and higher pretty much every match) I have to say that the nerf made it pretty useless for me. There is no reason to pick it over the Suros Regime now.

Speaking of the Suros though that gun doesn't give a shit about any nerf they did. The increased recoil is negligible and the decreased damage you don't really notice. The only thing you really notice is the less head shot damage. At most though it takes like 2 more bullets to kill now.

So with that all in mind the Suros is the king of PvP again. I was killing people left and right with it (with my KD going back down to the usual 5 for me though). The only thing that can go up against it now is a good scout rifle user or as before the patch a good hand cannon player.

GG Bungie for making the Suros the strongest weapon again.

Can anyone confirm if this works?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFHYKfY6HXs&feature=youtu.be

Apparently you just make him fall of the edge like Atheon lol

That sounds like a grown up Cartman

GOD DYAMMIT BLAKE THROW YER GRENADES BLAKE
LISTEN TO WHAT I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THROW YER GRENADES

As to whether it works, probably. All they fixed with the patch is the ability to have the relic holder go to other areas besides the main one. Unless they fixed allowing people to stay up there

Flo_Evans

Good reset for me.

Chest of alpha ninja turtle on nightfall - didn't want but ok

Raid normal dropped the boots I need. Now I just need the helm and chest. Oh yeah.

Anyone need help with something so I can level new gear? :)

That sounds like a grown up Cartman

GOD DYAMMIT BLAKE THROW YER GRENADES BLAKE
LISTEN TO WHAT I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THROW YER GRENADES

As to whether it works, probably. All they fixed with the patch is the ability to have the relic holder go to other areas besides the main one. Unless they fixed allowing people to stay up there

Probably won't unless they change the initial spawn area altogether and then put a kill timer on that place.

blackflag

I'm game. I have you added already, I think. I figure if neither of us can find a group, we may as well set up our own.

Truth.

Anyone want to raid on normal? PS4. Prefer experienced and 28+. I like teaching people but I only have a couple hours tonight.

Add me. Casmith7509

Got 2 so far

kidko

goddamn those fallen captains and their shields in nightfall. Arc is my weakest spot as a warlock. Guess i can't solo this one.

Lima

Probably won't unless they change the initial spawn area altogether.

Which is the next thing they are gonna patch. Have everyone spawn down where the first conflux is usually and a soft kill zone added up top because it is actually pretty easy to get back up to the spawn up top.

goddamn those fallen captains and their shields in nightfall. Arc is my weakest spot as a warlock. Guess i can't solo this one.

That fatebringer bro.

Probably won't unless they change the initial spawn area altogether and then put a kill timer on that place.

well they added a 'kill volume' to sniper platforms. I assume that's the countdown that occurs if you go to areas they don't want you to. Or something else. So technically this can still be done you'd just need one guy in an awkward position down there who might die easily because he'd have to be around that area and dodging his bullets, all to make him spawn.

kidko

Which is the next thing they are gonna patch. Have everyone spawn down where the first conflux is usually and a soft kill zone added up top because it is actually pretty easy to get back up to the spawn up top.

That fatebringer bro.

i can has

colinp

Banned
So as a former Vex Mythoclast user (and I was straight up going 10.0 KD and higher pretty much every match) I have to say that the nerf made it pretty useless for me. There is no reason to pick it over the Suros Regime now.

Speaking of the Suros though that gun doesn't give a shit about any nerf they did. The increased recoil is negligible and the decreased damage you don't really notice. The only thing you really notice is the less head shot damage. At most though it takes like 2 more bullets to kill now.

So with that all in mind the Suros is the king of PvP again. I was killing people left and right with it (with my KD going back down to the usual 5 for me though). The only thing that can go up against it now is a good scout rifle user or as before the patch a good hand cannon player.

GG Bungie for making the Suros the strongest weapon again.

Down to your usual 5 from 10? Sounds like they did a pretty good job to me.

Love me some Vex 1% salty tears- keep 'em coming!

Lima

Down to your usual 5 from 10? Sounds like they did a pretty good job to me.

Love me some Vex 1% salty tears- keep 'em coming!

You don't understand I know the Vex was way too powerful. If I got my math right it was actually fairly close to the damage the heavy mg's do. They made it less useful than the Suros Regime which is a gun that everyone has due to Xur.

So yeah I hope you enjoy living in that Regime cause that shit is gonna stay for a while.

ThisOne

Would be nice if it didn't give you engrams for a class other than the one you currently are. I mean, it would be a different story if the game had any sort of trade system but come on...I'm a hunter, don't give me warlock gear.

colinp

Banned
You don't understand I know the Vex was way too powerful. If I got my math right it was actually fairly close to the damage the heavy mg's do. They made it less useful than the Suros Regime which is a gun that everyone has due to Xur.

So yeah I hope you enjoy living in that Regime cause that shit is gonna stay for a while.

Cri moar?

CornDogg

Vision of Confluence number 3 and a second Aspect of Glass ship. Lol.

Thanks for the cheese, Breakfuss (and the rest of the group).

2real4tv

Any suggestions of where I should focus my grades first?

Ujniversal Remote - Not upgraded
The Last Word - HC - Not upgraded
Red Death - PR - Partially upgraded
Unwilling - AR - Partially upgraded
Found Verdict - SG - Not upgraded
ICE Breaker(Solar) - SR - Partially Upgraded
Gjallarhorn(Solar) - RL - Not upgraded - got today :D
Steel Oracle(Void) - RL - Partially Upgraded

I was thinking ICE Breaker, Steel Oracle then Gjallarhorn, can't do IB and G at the same time.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Thanks to riskvsreward and SquallAsf for carrying a newbie through the raid and teaching me what to do. It was painless!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Truth.

Anyone want to raid on normal? PS4. Prefer experienced and 28+. I like teaching people but I only have a couple hours tonight.

Add me. Casmith7509

Got 2 so far

I'm game. I have you added already, I think. I figure if neither of us can find a group, we may as well set up our own.

Still looking?
Friend request sent, either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom