• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

panda-zebra

The Vision of Confluence actually seemed useful in the VoG last night, not sure if it's placebo effect or scouts actually work as they always should. First time I didn't switch it back out for suros in frustration, only thing that prevented us completing the run was the inebriation of 2 of our best players, lol.

Don't even care, it was a ton of fun and got the boots I needed for full Hezen Lords set, 30 will be mine later today after being so close for what feels like a long time. boom.

Afrocious

On that note is there any experience raid group that has a spot? 29 Warlock. Up for Normal and Hard.

mfw clearing vog hard in about an hour.

PlVzEiU.jpg

2real4tv

I actually think that doing the Templar to normal way is quicker and easier than the platform cheese was if you have a team that knows what they are doing. At least when it comes to normal difficulty.

This 1000. At least for normal mode. I completed the templar section with mostly 28s and 29's, at first they were obsessed on cheesing it, we eventually beat it the normal way.

I've had some frustrating experiences in the raid, two days ago one guy refused to hold up the shield because he wanted to use his special on Atheon :\....first time I almost rage quit on the game.

BadAss2961

Wait a minute, did they patch Atheon cheese or not? I was in a game where we knocked him off the platform and he respawned. But I don't see anyone here talking about it.

There's this incredible thing to do when you're bored. It's called there are other games. I barely touch Destiny anymore. I spend my time reading, on GAF, real life, and playing smash.

Afrocious

There's this incredible thing to do when you're bored. It's called there are other games. I barely touch Destiny anymore. I spend my time reading, on GAF, real life, and playing smash.

This. I got to level 70 in Diablo 3 finally and I have no idea wtf I'm doing in adventure mode. I'm also
writing a story.

Midas

Why is it that I sometimes warp straight back to mars/the other place when exiting the portal during the raid? Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Lima

Why is it that I sometimes warp straight back to mars/the other place when exiting the portal during the raid? Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

It's either a bug or intended and it happens because you go through the same time as someone else.

Basically when the last two oracles appear have the relic guy cleanse one more time and leave. Then once there is only one oracle left the second guy leaves and the third guy leaves after destroying the last oracle. That way you never get into the situation where such a thing can happen.

ZangBa

Finally found level 20 blue boots for my Titan so I could hit 28, easily soloed the nightfall and got a joke reward of 10 energy I don't need :C.

EL CUCO

How can anybody use a Handcannon in Pvp, with AR's and Shotguns running around?

I tried to use the Thorn and got slaughtered.

Lima

How can anybody use a Handcannon in Pvp, with AR's and Shotguns running around?

I tried to use the Thorn and got slaughtered.

You need to have good aim or have the last word. I wreck people with that gun oh my god it's so much fun. Best hand cannon for PvP hands down.

Tekku

So my understanding now is that everybody is using Scout Rifles in PvP?

See it's funny. I keep complaining about OP weapons and I simply keep away from PvP. I haven't touched it in ages. So even if Vision of Confluence is the new Vex Mythoclast, it doesn't affect me.

I basically decided to swear off this multiplayer. It doesn't have any of the stuff I like about Halo, including gameplay. I'll get my MP fix in Halo 2 60 fps.

No, not everyone. They are still very situational weapons and don't work very well on smaller maps. But a lot more people have been starting to use them, which is great since we need to put a stop to the AR dominance. I'm hoping for some changes to pulse rifles next.

I will now present myself to be part of the problem. We need someone to come cheese Atheon on X1. Our warlock can't seem to do it and I want to go to bed.

EL CUCO

You need to have good aim or have the last word. I wreck people with that gun oh my god it's so much fun. Best hand cannon for PvP hands down.

I consider myself to be pretty good at MP, but holy crap do I feel outgunned. In my 4 shots to kill them, they run away or shredded me up. If they have a shotty they can even run up on me and one hit kill me in between shots :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom