• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thorn bounty is worse if you are Hunter that cant spam shotgun/fusion rifle kills.
I suppose I should've clarified it by saying it's easily the most annoying bounty, in my opinion. I had no trouble with Thorn and I do play hunter. I'm decent at crucible, so it only tooka few matches. Xyor was a bitch though.

Thanks. Guess I'll try to get one more before dismantling. I just need 3 to get to level 28!

For the weekly/nightfall there is a exploit for the boss. After killing all the enemies before the boss just span him and jump to the right towards the plattform where the snipers spawn normaly. There is a hole there you can go into and hide while still doing damage to him and can stay perfectly safe under the plattform. If anyone dies however that person spawns just outside and need to get back in again. We did it in the first try and took no time at all.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Should have been more thorough in my postbox
BzYjFo4CYAAB3Bl.jpg:large

BzYjwxpCUAArjnu.jpg:large

BzYj06cCAAAQ_fY.jpg:large
shame about that orange from the queen's plate, I'll have to switch that out eventually, but I love how it looks with the cloak.

RiverKwai

Probably be doing my first nightfall tonight at some point.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

PS4
PSN:TheTokyoSlim
Lv 28 Hunter

Anywhere that has pics of the full faction emblems, like the rank 3 FWC ones? Haven't seen what the whole banners look like and reluctant to spent crucible points without a preview...

SnakeEyes

Banned
so how's Iron Banner looking so far peeps? Has it been terribly unbalanced or about the same as before?

Is it all suros/ARs for mains and shotgun/fusion for secondary or are people experimenting more?
It's been great. Get a group together and you'll nail it, since it seems many are just joining on their own and aren't using chat. Suros isn't being used often, Shotguns and Fusion Rifles moreso but not enough to whinge about.

RedFury

Yeah I'm a 29 and always score at the top so I haven't noticed anything different with that, but I had an 8 on my team who did just fine. Everyone on the other team was 20+ so that dude should have been getting melted with no points or maybe I don't understand the level advantages.
I think it has to do more with weapons. The shingens and suros are "normalize" on crucible. In IB, suros(and others) have a clear damage advantage in their respective weapon type. I could get 2-3 kills per mag in crucible. In IB only 1 before reload, which means death vs multiple enemies.

Yeah Iron Banner. Why did I just shoot 7 bullets from my Last Word into a level 12 dude yet he kills me. I'm not buying the whole idea behind it.

I suppose I should've clarified it by saying it's easily the most annoying bounty, in my opinion. I had no trouble with Thorn and I do play hunter. I'm decent at crucible, so it only tooka few matches. Xyor was a bitch though.

Thanks. Guess I'll try to get one more before dismantling. I just need 3 to get to level 28!

I'm good at Crucible too, but not good with the weapons needed for the bounty. Once I get the void auto rifle I will cruise through it though.

Yaari

So I just found out that Minotaur weak spot is not their eye, but their stomach. And I'm level 27. I feel pretty stupid now. Haha.

Yeah Iron Banner. Why did I just shoot 7 bullets from my Last Word into a level 12 dude yet he kills me. I'm not buying the whole idea behind it.

I get the feeling the whole "it's supposed to be unbalanced!" thing would fly better if people had more faith in the regular PVP, which has balance issues anyway.

Also, it seems like they should have rolled the weapon changes out before this mode.

I'm up for normal raid or weekly Heroic level 28 right now. Lvl 28 Hunter with 7 exotic gunss and around 10 legendaries. PSN is StrongBlackvine9. Mic preferred.

No one ever joins me from the threads. :(

I'm good at Crucible too, but not good with the weapons needed for the bounty. Once I get the void auto rifle I will cruise through it though.
The Thorn bounty is what made me a believer in fusion rifles. I had never really used one before that. Void auto rifle would've made it a cakewalk though.
So I just found out that Minotaur weak spot is not their eye, but their stomach. And I'm level 27. I feel pretty stupid now. Haha.
I didn't even know they had a weak spot. I've shot them in the belly a lot and never noticed a damage increase.

Frenden

Banned
Finished my IB bounties and am about halfway to rank 2. Played a few games after. Lost then. Got no IB points at all. Fuck that.

I shouldn't be penalized because my team refuses to capture points.

Getting no progress unless you win the match makes IB too much of a grind for too little reward.

Yaari

Wtf. Where in that platform are you supposed to be. We hid under the platform and still got lot up.

What a waste

All the way in the corner, but the thrash mobs can still hit you so you have to be aware of that, can't let them around for too long.

Wtf. Where in that platform are you supposed to be. We hid under the platform and still got lot up.

What a waste

nightfall? there's a ditch towards the back that you can take "cover" behind and you stay away behind the stairs most of the time.

the entrance to the arena is better. lots of high ground and cover and anyone who approaches you is funneled into one lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom