• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recarpo

So the whole "levels really matter in iron banner" is bs? I was getting killed in 1 shot by someone 3 levels lower than me and there was a 14 in one game that was did relatively well.

Anyone running nightfall on Xbox one at around 1030pm est tonight? Would also be interested in doing the weekly right after.

Gt is misterthirsty, level 28 Titan

Wait... Does playing iron banner not get you rep? Is it only bounties? The regular crucible rep meter is the one that shows up at the end of matches.

Bungie. Bungie, please.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hmmm somebody help: when you rank up a faction do more guns show up, or is it just the 4 that are present that I can see? Does each faction sell more than 4 weapons?

Evil Beaver

WTF. As soon as a team starts to lose in Iron Banner the players quit. I guess they see no incentive if they're getting 0 IB rep.

I'm not even going to bother with that activity anymore. It's so frustrating losing so many matches in a row.

J-Rzez

Either the people I faced in IB suck or Red Death is super effective in it. Killing people faster and the heal back is making dealing with suros and that vox rifle fairly easy. Two-bursts and done.

Most others keep seem to struggle against them though, especially that vox gun.

WTF. As soon as a team starts to lose in Iron Banner the players quit. I guess they see no incentive if they're getting 0 IB rep.

I'm not even going to bother with that activity anymore. It's so frustrating losing so many matches in a row.

Weird. As you still get Crucible rep. So it's not a total loss.

Ok I know it's been discussed but I just got my first exotic bounty..

I can pick A Light In The Dark, Toland's Legacy, or A Dubious Task. Which one should I pick? I was thinking the consensus was A Dubious Task but don't really remember.

Frenden

Banned
Weird. As you still get Crucible rep. So it's not a total loss.

I've never dropped a match, but after half my team did, I was tempted. I can understand why some folks would drop, but I'm destined to be the guy screwed by it and not the smart one saving their time. It just feels wrong.

Bungie didn't think through what the base would do with such a huge disincentive in their face. Awesome.

God. Fucking. Damnit.

My power cut before work at Atheon on hard. The group finished it. I have no checkpoint.

Does the group here (nami, etc) mind letting me jump in to get the checkpoint if you guys are at atheon or the gatekeepers still around 930 central/10:30 eastern?

I dont want to redo all of that again. :/

RedFury

Even after playing in the beta I had hoped IB was more skill based. Like a hardcore mode(less time to kill), and no powers. Just choice of grenade and melee.

Ok I know it's been discussed but I just got my first exotic bounty..

I can pick A Light In The Dark, Toland's Legacy, or A Dubious Task. Which one should I pick? I was thinking the consensus was A Dubious Task but don't really remember.

Light in the Dark is Thorn i believe. (Hand Cannon)

Toland's Legacy is Bad Juju. (Pulse Rifle)

A Dubious Task is Invective. (Shotgun)

I've never dropped a match, but after half my team did, I was tempted. I can understand why some folks would drop, but I'm destined to be the guy screwed by it and not the smart one saving their time. It just feels wrong.

Bungie didn't think through what the base would do with such a huge disincentive in their face. Awesome.

I regularly have two people drop in Skirmish, and I still power through to the end. I am guessing that one disconnects and the other has no desire to play 3 on 2. The only time I rage quit, is Control Blind Watch when I start on A. Fuck that map. Ridiculous advantage for C team.

Izayoi

Banned
Bungie should take a note from Bioware when it comes to expansions... Two new planets, increased level cap, six new instances, and two new raids for $20.

Meanwhile, for the same price, we're getting maybe two new Strikes, one raid, no level increase, and a handful of MP maps...

Frenden

Banned
I regularly have two people drop in Skirmish, and I still power through to the end. I am guessing that one disconnects and the other has no desire to play 3 on 2. The only time I rage quit, is Control Blind Watch when I start on A. Fuck that map. Ridiculous advantage for C team.

I've never dropped it, but today almost made me. When you get nothing for losing and start A on BW, you are probably fucked.

That said, I did turn around an IB match starting from A on BW today. But I don't blame you in the least. That map is so lopsided.

I've never dropped it, but today almost made me. When you get nothing for losing and start A on BW, you are probably fucked.

That said, I did turn around an IB match starting from A on BW today. But I don't blame you in the least. That map is so lopsided.

I guess I should say that I drop it if it becomes lopsided. If the other team isn't good, I can make due.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom