• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flo_Evans

I know that's a common complaint, but it really isn't that bad and you can skip a bunch of missions and still open up the following planet.

I actually enjoyed it with my alt. >_>

Story made a lot more sense since I already knew what was going on.

I actually started putting every mission on hard, made it a little challenging and gave more exp boost.

k1t4j

Anyone has a normal raid spot for an european hunter lv28?

I have 4 hours I can spare today so would be cool if I could have another shot at a raid and maybe, just maybe not get ass shards the whole run....

Tovarisc

Platform: PS 4

Offering: VoG Hard

When: At top of the hour, or soon after. 9 PM CEST / 12 PM PDT

How long: Few hours or until cleared

Required:

• LvL 29 minimum
  • Upgraded weaponry [no need to be maxed out, but helps]
  • Previous Hard experience is plus, but willingness to learn tactics and play through wipes is enough

3 spots open, any class, and by providing me with your PSN ID you get access.

k1t4j

I actually enjoyed it with my alt. >_>

Story made a lot more sense since I already knew what was going on.

I actually started putting every mission on hard, made it a little challenging and gave more exp boost.

let's not get carried away ok mate

Navy Bean

So, yesterday I got TDYK from a drop and bought Shadow Price. Neither has the field scout perk but TDYK has a perfect balance perk which is probably awesome.

Anyways, I wasn't really impressed with the SP so I'm thinking of focusing on TDYK first. Question - is it a viable primary for high level PvE stuff? I've always used AR's....

Kamina

Golden Boy

Required:

• LvL 29 minimum
  • Previous Hard experience is plus, but willingness to learn tactics and play through wipes is enough

Two Sunsinger Warlocks Lv29
Kyuubi-no-Youko
LollipoPReapeR

Biggy

Required:

• LvL 29 minimum

Im down, level 29 hunter, psn biggy70686

Marvel

could never
Damn, forgot how long it takes to level up exotics :(

Nearly have my first DMG buff upgrade for my beloved Thorn though.

JayEH

I'm looking to start a PS4 normal VOG run tonight. (Approximately 9:00 PM EST)

If you're interested, send a friend request to RedViperN7. (and let me know here)

realcZk

So, yesterday I got TDYK from a drop and bought Shadow Price. Neither has the field scout perk but TDYK has a perfect balance perk which is probably awesome.

Anyways, I wasn't really impressed with the SP so I'm thinking of focusing on TDYK first. Question - is it a viable primary for high level PvE stuff? I've always used AR's....

Yep! 3-4 of us used it during the VoG on Hard mode last weekend and it worked great. 2 shots to the crit zone to drop a goblin as a level 29, and one shot as a 30 I assume. Holds 12-13 rounds depending on the perk used so thats 6 goblin kills and reload speed is decent. Kicks Atheon's Epilogues ass at killing adds.

Yep! 3-4 of us used it during the VoG on Hard mode last weekend and it worked great. 2 shots to the crit zone to drop a goblin as a level 29, and one shot as a 30 I assume. Holds 12-13 rounds depending on the perk used so thats 6 goblin kills and reload speed is decent. Kicks Atheon's Epilogues ass at killing adds.

Yo, what do I do now with the Hawkmoon and the Ice Breaker???

If only I could equip them at the same time. Then shit would be crazy.

nowai

I think it depends on your role.

If you are a relic carrier, I could maybe see it.

Even then, you might as well have someone more durable carry the relic while you rain hell on the mob groups. Nevermind how fantastic a void bomb is as soon as the supplicants spawn to wipe them out.

EDIT: I'm talking Gatekeepers and Atheon. For the Templar, having three locks with two solar grenades to push him over the edge is my preferred method.

Required:

• LvL 29 minimum

If there is room, I'd like in. Not having any luck for getting a good regular group.

29 Titan, TheTylerDurden is my PSN

Navy Bean

Perfect, thanks.

MrS

Banned

Required:

• LvL 29 minimum

I'm down, 29 warlock with full void and fireborn. completed hard before. a few good maxed out weapons (ie ice breaker hard light, legendaries) PSN = Mr-Stephen

I'd take more sunbro's over voidbro's believe it or not... death is not a wipe with em as we save the supers.
This guy knows whats up

nowai

I'd take more sunbro's over voidbro's believe it or not... death is not a wipe with em as we save the supers.

For normal, anything goes. It's a piece of cake.

For heroic, if anyone dies, it's a wipe 90% of the time. A Sunbro self ressing only helps the Sunbro. Chances are a Void bomb on whatever killed you will not only help you, but also any titans or hunters around you.

EL CUCO

Damn, forgot how long it takes to level up exotics :(

Nearly have my first DMG buff upgrade for my beloved Thorn though.

You went 33/8 using Thorn without even adding Mark of the Devour yet?????

You da real MVP.
lMZfBFX.jpg

Vespene

You can also stealth your way through the Gorgon Maze and bladedance across the platforming section. ;)

It seems that other classes can be useful with the press of a button, where-as hunters need to play their way into being useful (stealthing through, aiming with golden gun, bladedance by spawn entrance).

Golden Gun during oracles and stealth res can be pretty useful actually.

Indeed, GG made dealing with the oracles a breeze.

You can also stealth your way through the Gorgon Maze and bladedance across the platforming section. ;)

Mmm, I'll have to try this. Normally I just time my triple jump so I land directly on top of the faraway platform near the end, after that it's just a small hop.

It seems that other classes can be useful with the press of a button, where-as hunters need to play their way into being useful (stealthing through, aiming with golden gun, bladedance by spawn entrance).

And that's why Hunters are better.
Mmm, I'll have to try this. Normally I just time my triple jump so I land directly on top of the faraway platform near the end, after that it's just a small hop.

I do that too, but bladedancing across can be fun. :p

You have to love doing a hard Raid with a Warlock who bitches when someone dies, yet they die all the time but its fine because they have sunsinger.

Warlocks are wussies.

Juraash

If you can just push it an hour back I'd love to join lvl 29 warlock both subclasses maxxed beat raid 4x psn death4romabove22 oh yea est time zone lol

That's no problem, I can do other stuff. The time I listed is just when I usually hop on. Fiance wont be home until between 11-12. So I'll probably log most of those 5-6 hours playing destiny.

Zakalwe

Banned
Hey dude, when are you usually on for Skirmish?

Usually 8-10pm gmt weeknights and 4 onwards weekends. Not on tonight or tomorrow and Friday we're raising, but I'm up for some after the raid (around 10pm gmt).

So Friday or weekend if you're about?

LiK

Usually 8-10pm gmt weeknights and 4 onwards weekends. Not on tonight or tomorrow and Friday we're raising, but I'm up for some after the raid (around 10pm gmt).

So Friday or weekend if you're about?

Ok cool. UK time is bad for me so I guess I'll only see you on weekends.

Shadow Price is a good backup for something like a suros. Unforunately they nerfed AR's so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom