• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not a joke post. Jesus. If ARs got nerfed what about fusion? Three shot kill.
totally different use cases and you can carry both on you at the same time.... are you not ever swapping weapons?
Invective still has nasty range, I got one shotted from 20 to 25 feet last night. That one should though. I didn't notice anything that could be considered out of the ordinary other than that.
Kinda unsurprised there. nasty gun. but if you give your exotic slot to a shotgun, it's a fair play IMO.

Heel

Any experienced level 30 raiders willing to help a pair of level 29 GAFers on the heroic Vault of Glass? Tried with a team of 29s yesterday and got overwhelmed. Would appreciate it!

totally different use cases and you can carry both on you at the same time.... are you not ever swapping weapons?

Of course, but damn if it isn't frustrating to finally begin to get better with ARs and then... back to the bottom of the boards. And when other weapons are still more OP, it just doesn't make any damn sense.

Namikaze1

First, he shows up while on patrol on Moon. The next time I see his ID is in The Divide in Old Russia. I would come across him again while on patrol on Mars. Now he's in the tower with me.

BuckyBarnes, just kill me already!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Of course, but damn if it isn't frustrating to finally begin to get better with ARs and then... back to the bottom of the boards. And when other weapons are still more OP, it just doesn't make any damn sense.
Bz9jrRBCYAEdjiT.jpg:large
this is me last night with a completely unupgraded SUROS Regime, literally not one upgrade, on a level 21 warlock (without all skills unlocked). i don't really know how else to approach this

this is me last night with a completely unupgraded SUROS Regime, literally not one upgrade, on a level 21 warlock (without all skills unlocked). i don't really know how else to approach this

They didn't nerf the Suros though. Anyway, just frustrating to have the only weapon I liek to use get weakened.

J-Rzez

I swear some people will not be satisfied until shotguns are only effective once the barrel of the gun is inside your characters mouth.

Until they fix the latency issues with this game then they need to tone down these insta-gib weapons. Gives me flashbacks to the old UT games. Not that I pop someones dome 3 times then they slide into me and shotgun me down just to die at the end of their animation. Or they fusion rifle you before they get around a corner fully. This is not just me, this is a common complaint with my friends and on forums.

I think the post mortum medal and its bounty is there just for bungie to laugh and piss on us.

And Hawkian, I love the Hawkmoon. Its my favorite looking pistol (tied with Thorn) but DAT Last Word performance and slap shooting animation. That's a real gunslinger right there. Too bad I'll never get either.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
PSN pls.

i don't even know what to do. i don't want to support this shit and renewal is coming up :-/ this is a subcription service.

Aquila joined up, sorry to others, i literally can't add people here
How do you guys/gals know what specific weapon killed you in the Crucible? I can see the type but not the specific weapon.
ummmmmm i think it only shows the specific weapon

theytookourjobz

Looking for people to play with on X1. I'm a level 27 hunter and haven't done the raid or the nightfall yet. Can't really progress any further without friends ;(

GT: theytookourjobz

Well, since no raid tonight, I'm just gonna hang around in orbit for a while before I decide what to do.

i've just been glitching into the DLC areas the last few days. king's watch is fun because it has enemies. i want to try dusk warrens on the moon but it looks way too complicated.

seriphim vault next i guess.

X-Frame

Wow, a Legendary special weapon engram just turned into Patience and Time from leveling up the Cryptarch!

I also got a Legendary boots engram which turned into Legendary boots for my Titan, wow. Best upgrade package ever!

Until they fix the latency issues with this game then they need to tone down these insta-gib weapons. Gives me flashbacks to the old UT games. Not that I pop someones dome 3 times then they slide into me and shotgun me down just to die at the end of their animation. Or they fusion rifle you before they get around a corner fully. This is not just me, this is a common complaint with my friends and on forums.

I think the post mortum medal and its bounty is there just for bungie to laugh and piss on us.

And Hawkian, I love the Hawkmoon. Its my favorite looking pistol (tied with Thorn) but DAT Last Word performance and slap shooting animation. That's a real gunslinger right there. Too bad I'll never get either.

That's fair, but I haven't experienced much latency on my end -- maybe that's why I keep winning so many shotgun battles? Haha.

Oh, and I got The Last Word last night from the Nightfall. And the Pocket Infinity bounty this morning -- RNGesus is looking out for me these past few days!

Xevren

Wow, a Legendary special weapon engram just turned into Patience and Time from leveling up the Cryptarch!

I also got a Legendary boots engram which turned into Legendary boots for my Titan, wow. Best upgrade package ever!

That's fair, but I haven't experienced much latency on my end -- maybe that's why I keep winning so many shotgun battles? Haha.

Oh, and I got The Last Word last night from the Nightfall. And the Pocket Infinity bounty this morning -- RNGesus is looking out for me these past few days!

I hate you.

Shotguns don't seem all that op to me anymore, but these cramped maps, the radar,the high health, and various ground covering maneuvers each class has, pretty much ensures shotguns will be the secondary of choice for alot of people still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom