• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did raid: got Thunderlord (it's amazing, farewell my beloved zombie apocalypse) and raid boots. Nightfall gave me my second Monte Carlo. Friend got Last Word. So jeally nao. :(

I got the exotic sniper rifle Patience and Time yesterday from last weeks nightfall, and today I get an Icebreaker, which is hilarious considering I don't even like to snipe and hardly ever do it. It's like the game is saying "well maybe you start!"

This weeks nightfall wasn't that hard to solo imo, I did cheese the last boss a bit ( I didn't hide under the platform though) but it wasn't that bad.

Cømet

Banned
There were two of us firing, so I'd say 10 shots? I'm pretty sure Chainshada and I both have ours maxed out.

I bought it and then 2 days later had it drop during the raid for me. I do not have the best luck with RNG...

But yeah, Gjallarhorn is brutal with Atheon too. He eats it when Time's Vengeance is active, that's for sure!

hnng

I regret not buying a second Suros too. I'm lazy and can't be arsed with switching exotics back and fourth between characters, and it'd be nice to kit each out with full gear.

Gjallarhorn will be mine, one way or another *prays for Xur*

Finally, level 30

Dpmy7ih.jpg

JayEH

Looking to do the Lvl 22 Weekly Heroic Strike. I'm a lvl 26 Titan, PS4/PSN: RedViperN7. Mic is currently broken.

Gsnap

Does anybody actually have a 6 person control team that they regularly play with? And if so, do you have any strategies that work particularly well? Been thinking about what would be a good set up for a team and things like that. Id really like to get into hardcore pvp. Randoms just aren't cutting it anymore.

After I finish up some Iron Banner I'll be available again for Nightfall. Gotta say, it's nice to have a decent Shotgun that I can bring into the Crucible (The Comedian).

Yaari

Does anyone know how much Light you get per upgrade on an Exotic helm. I'm level 27 and it would be nice if the last 3 unupgraded slots kick me to level 28.

CREMSteve

Getting no stop "Centipede" errors tonight.. Argh. I thought today's downtime and update was to finally solve this shit.
My understanding was they were laying some groundwork for being able to track and identify what the issues are. I'd expect another patch to resolve them once they've diagnosed what's causing it.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Anyone else been dealing with some nasty lag the last day or two? I've been playing since launch with no problems, but yesterday and today it's been like trying to move my guy around in a mudpit. I thought my controller was dying but now I think it might just be lag.

blackjaw

Got level 1 iron banner. All I needed, just wanted the black color and banner...haha. Guess I'll keep going if it isn't too much of a grind and my teammates stop quitting when we are barely down.

blackflag

Played iron banner for a minute. Straight up murdered people with Suros. It really wasn't fair.

I still fail to see the point though. The gear is so shitty there's no reason for anyone to be there.

JAYinHD

If anyone is looking for players to do VOG on hard mode then I'm free to join. Defender Titan Lv 29 PS4. My PSN is PROJECTWHIT.

colinp

Banned
Played iron banner for a minute. Straight up murdered people with Suros. It really wasn't fair.

I still fail to see the point though. The gear is so shitty there's no reason for anyone to be there.

It's almost like people are doing it because they enjoy the PVP.

!!!!

My third favorite shotgun, after Invective and Found Verdict.

Just completed the second task for A Dubious Task, so hopefully I'll have the Invective in a few short moments. Couldn't have done it without the Comedian, though my SUROS faired better than I expected against the wood chipper ARs.

Edit: Dammit, thought the third task was to buy 50 Special Ammo Synths. Well, I'm up for the Nightfall now more than ever!

Thanks, dmc spokane, for jumping in and helping me cheese the Nightfall. Probably would have failed otherwise. Enjoy your legendary fusion rifle, you lucky bastard.

Me? I got an exotic helmet for a class I don't have. Oh well, guess it's time to roll a Warlock.

Serious raid bust for me this week. Hard mode had nothing good, Atheon dropped the same ugly ass ship I already had + 3 energies. Some guy who joined at the very end to cheese Atheon got Vex Mythoclast.

Oh well, that's the way the RNG crumbles.

EL CUCO

Never realized how bad Juju really was until I tried it out in the Nightfall...it was garbage tier. The buff has to be a miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom