• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on PS4 need another on Nightfall? Still need to complete it for the first time and need it for the Invective bounty.

Btw, I haven't noticed much AFK in Crucible/Iron Banner today, but there's been about 50% chance of someone going AFK in the Vanguard Tiger list.

Edit: PSN ArkkAngel007

Never realized how bad Juju really was until I tried it out in the Nightfall...it was garbage tier. The buff has to be a miracle

Outside of the obvious magazine size buff that it needs, I think Bungie is going to have to double the impact on it...if not more. The damage it deals is just pathetic for a pulse rifle, even if the fire rate is crazy good.

Gav47

Open Vanguard Rank 4 package: 100 rep, 244G and one ascendant energy
Th-thanks Bungie
cry.gif

Mr Croft

God. Just put a pin in the Raid on hard mode. We really struggled with it, it was my first go at hard as well as quite a few other people. It took hours and hours to get through the Templar section, and we just spent another couple hours trying to do the initial portal section with Atheon. So many times we got really close but then got overwhelmed and wiped :/

If I don't get Vex Mythlocast when I eventually crack this beast I am cry.

I had to so it five times until I got mine. You got to have faith!

patriotpaine

Neo Member
Third week of doing the Nightfall; third week that my reward has been strange coins (9).

I keep hoping for the Ice Breaker, and each week RNG disappoints me with strange coins. Strange coins shouldn't even be a possibility for the Nightfall considering its the reward for doing the Weekly Heroic.

I've finally got the last piece of Raid gear I needed to get to level 30! Got it after the Oracle part (before killing the Templar) on Hard mode :D

SnakeEyes

Banned
Cømet;133368338 said:
hnng

I regret not buying a second Suros too. I'm lazy and can't be arsed with switching exotics back and fourth between characters, and it'd be nice to kit each out with full gear.

Gjallarhorn will be mine, one way or another *prays for Xur*
All I want at this point in time is the Warlock Exotic Chest or Helm so that I can actually use my Raid Gauntlets in conjunction with an Exotic to get to level 30. Game is cockblocking me at every turn too, since I bought the Sunbreakers week 1, and have been rolled by Xur every week since ~_~

Nameless

Needed 1 measly shard to get back to 28 with my new and improved Guardian. Public event - ass energy. Daily Story, you guessed it, more ass energy.

RNGesus is and Old Testament tier cunt bag.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
As someone who gets at least 85 percent of his kills with a primary, doing the Thorn crucible part is a chore.

SharkJAW

As someone who gets at least 85 percent of his kills with a primary, doing the Thorn crucible part is a chore.
Yup, I was the same. I played bladedancer with a fusion rifle and I had to temporarily revamp my play style (I'm used to running handcannons).

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
Bungie pls.

Still no Raid gear after my 4th attempt ;_;

same here, well, 3 raids. At least this time i got my class item, whoopie doo and an exotic rocket launcher I already had.

Now to wait a week, even at 29 I don't think I'm good enough for hard.

EL CUCO

Outside of the obvious magazine size buff that it needs, I think Bungie is going to have to double the impact on it...if not more. The damage it deals is just pathetic for a pulse rifle, even if the fire rate is crazy good.

Agreed. The automatic reload after a kill would've actually been nice if the gun could actually kill something.

Xevren

Nightfall down on 2 characters

Titan got exotic defender gloves
Hunter got gunslinger gloves

Doubt I'll ever use any of those so probably end up breaking them down.

squidyj

Got all shards from the raid. Third time this happened. Damnit.

hah, at least i got this snazzy warlock armband!

still lfg nightfall as a 27 sunsinger PSN Squidyj
nightfall seems stupid easy this week
WHATEVER DAMAGE YOU DO, WE'LL TRIPLE IT!*
*just don't get hit by anything ever

JayEH

Fourth Legendary drop...let's see what it is.

Edit: Ascendant Energy...I know it's good but I need Legendary weapons...

Nightfall: halfway to archon priest on XBONE. already know victory technique, just want to share the victory. need 1 more.

GT: panama chief

Game keeps saying I need PS+... I cant use chat features... even tho my PS+ sub still has months to go. Restored licenses, nothing. Rebooting PS4 now to see if that solves it. :/

Can you still get weapon/armor loot drops on Nightfall if you've completed it already?

Edit: Just got The Swarm from Cryptarch level-up. Good weapon?

grimmiq

My Nightfall spoils for the week:

Light Beyond Nemesis (Warlock Exotic Helm)
Lucky Raspberry (Hunter Exotic Chest)
Vanquisher VIII (New Monarchy Legendary Auto Rifle)

So far only done the raid on my Hunter.

12x Ass Shards
3x Ass Energy
5th Chatterwhite Shader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom