• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemist

clearly it isn't your destiny to become legend just yet

My 120+ hours of playtime disagrees.

same here, well, 3 raids. At least this time i got my class item, whoopie doo and an exotic rocket launcher I already had.

Now to wait a week, even at 29 I don't think I'm good enough for hard.

I just got the class item on my 4th run. Last week I got legendary weapons but the armor is the only things I care about.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Switch to a machine gun. You can get more kills with it than an RL. :)

I cheesed it by being cheap with the shotgun and machine gun as often as possible.

I'll give it a shot. I've gotten lucky a few times with a launcher during control.The heavy ammo frequency doe. Aside from that its been a snail's pace of 2 kills one death with the shotty.

Oscar

I have a group of three 29's looking for 3 more for the Raid. Preferably 28+ but 27 is fine, you don't have to be experienced either. As long as you can shoot :)

PSN: OscarTheMonster.

We'll be starting in 10-20 mins, running the Nightfall on our alts atm.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
I have one, a single legendary weapon. Lord High Fixer.

For a Titan.

Damn Titan shouldn't be rolling with a damn hand cannon. Thems for hunters.

I'm 26 and only have a purple fusion rifle. Going to have to grind them vanguard marks.

My brother that has been play along side me the entire time has a Purple Auto rifle (got at lvl 20), 2 pulse rifles, another auto rifle, a rocket launcher and an Icebreaker....

Also only armor he had to buy was some shoes that he fount again right after he got them... even fount an exotic helmet...

really sucks you can't trade/send extra weapons to friends, he doesn't even like pulse rifles.

Iron Banner was fun for all of 2 games. Then I ran into a team of full lvl 29 players, left that real quick and then I ended up on a team with AFK players and left that right away.

I am almost ready to stop playing for the rest of the week again.

Freaking nightfall. I've gotten to the boss four times and died to some cheap shit every time, and the last time a disconnect at half health. It's not even hard to get there it's just time consuming sniping everything.

SnakeEyes

Banned
everything is OP
"Get good" :)

I'm sorry, I thought we were just throwing out commonly overused GAF responses.

Iron Banner was fun for all of 2 games. Then I ran into a team of full lvl 29 players, left that real quick and then I ended up on a team with AFK players and left that right away.

I am almost ready to stop playing for the rest of the week again.
Don't run the Iron Banner on your own, get your own team together. I found that even with a party of 4 or 5 you can still destroy the opponents in Iron Banner. The ability to use chat is a godsend.

Futaba

Personal request for fellow gaffers, if you're off exploring and you see something that could potentally be a route to access a new area, or even if you're just imagining it, take a screenshot and pm it me / send it over on psn (Nevada) and i'll investigate fully.

Rapidly running out of areas to exploit/explore!

I guess I'll post it here, but if a mod wants me to remove it I will. I messaged Ghaleon and I believe..he said..it was ok?

I'm selling my Limited Edition goodies+LE strategy guide(As a replacement for the season pass) for $100. This includes the Dinklebot Ghost. And the case for it. For an extra $50 I'll include the Destiny Game with steelbook.(I'm open to haggling, PM if you're interested)

I feel so dirty posting this..again, if it's not ok, a mod can remove the post or what not. But I felt some of you guys would be interested in the Ghost replica.

I need 3 strange coins for Xur and this is the last night I can play this week. Looking for anyone to do Lvl22 Weekly Strike.

PS4, Khorgano

So i go and turn in 2 iron banner bounties before i sign off and head to sleep, i get a ship from one and from the other i got an exotic bounty, i have Invective already, and i dont like bad juju so i chose thorn. Now i gotta grind them void points.

Ken

I guess I'll post it here, but if a mod wants me to remove it I will. I messaged Ghaleon and I believe..he said..it was ok?

I'm selling my Limited Edition goodies+LE strategy guide(As a replacement for the season pass) for $100. This includes the Dinklebot Ghost. And the case for it. For an extra $50 I'll include the Destiny Game with steelbook.(I'm open to haggling, PM if you're interested)

I feel so dirty posting this..again, if it's not ok, a mod can remove the post or what not. But I felt some of you guys would be interested in the Ghost replica.

there's a buy sell trade thread in community i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom