• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

Got my first random drop that's worth anything, The Last Boss from the daily! Now I have legendary solar and arc snipers.

JNA

Banned
OMG that raid party was amazing! We were able to push Aethon off the ledge it's hilarious! XD

It's also much easier to do than fight the boss legit on normal.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Who wants to join GraveRobberX and do Nightfall?

You would be listening to me bitch and moan about randoms while we play!

TTG

So, the weekly strike is very easy because of the void advantage in the boss area, but Nightfall is probably a real bitch. Bullet hell out there AND all the elements are on.

Evil Beaver

Anybody willing to help me with Weekly Heroic Strike? Failed miserably at Nightfall and gave up. Trying to solo the heroic, but failed that as well. I'm already at the boss.

Destinylfg.com failed me.

PS4. EvilBeaver426

Deku Tree

bungie did say they wanted to eventually fix bosses so they wouldn't take forever to kill, doubt it was a recent update though

Atheon seemed much easier today than three days ago, the last time I did it. Could have been better weapons of a different team, but the whole team was talking about it. I think it only took three trips to the middle to take him down.

darthbob

Did the update secretly nerf Atheon?
Tonight he seemed to take damage much quicker,
And he didn't move around as much too.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bungie wanted to make Raid completion a bit more 'accessible'.

On that note, a group of friends and myself finished the Raid again tonight and Atheon did feel a bit easier than other runs we had, so idk.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
really dig this nightfall. mmmm mm. got the mida multi-tool, now I have primary setups for both scout and hand cannon and legendaries to swap awww yeah.

mysteriously had Light/Beware in my postmaster too *__*

Definity

Picked up a plan c fusion rifle from the nightfall strike. I really need to level another character so I can run things more than once per week!

Alucrid

Banned
2014-10-0723.01.20bfsfa.jpg

well that was fitting

time to dismantle a suros and vision of confluence

kgb_abc

Neo Member
OMG that raid party was amazing! We were able to push Aethon off the ledge it's hilarious! XD

It's also much easier to do than fight the boss legit on normal.

I believe I was in your party and it was fun to see if we could get him over the edge...And sure enough in three tries we had him falling....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom