• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Am I the only one who still likes this gun? Max leveled its still fun to use. My first exotic. Be nice :(

I think it has potential, but 4 bursts before a reload just wasn't cutting it in PvE to start off so not feeling motivated to pump experience into it. Curious to see what they buff.

Nameless

Hard Light with the perfect balance perk...

PIkprkZ.gif

LiK

Gonna apologize to todd360 and the rest of the Raid crew for fucking up during the final boss. Getting tired but I wanna beat it. Hope you guys will invite me back tomorrow to finish the fight.

zenbot

Has anyone gotten any Legendary gear from Post-Iron Banner?
I've played maybe ten games, have only seen blue drops so far.

Re. Iron Banner, I'm surprised at how little the gear advantage thing appears to matter. I was concerned that I was going to get stepped on by raiders but that's mostly not happening. I am getting stepped on by every other guardian with a Suros, though. That freakin' gun. As soon as I hear it I start running.

Not gaining faction rep for losing seems like a weird decision by Bungie. The games I've played so far have been mercifully close, but what's the incentive for hanging around if it's obvious your team is going to be destroyed?

Namikaze1

Was falling asleep the last hour and a half during the Athean fight. Couldn't concentrate well due to constant yawning and shit. This is what happens when you have to get up at 3 in the morning to work. -__-

E92 M3

Did the raid again and got nothing but a Thunderlord and shards/energies :(

Damn this RNG system with no fail-safe systems. Many raids and only one piece of raid gear - stuck at 29.

I can finally get to level 30! :D

good job in the portals

damn idk wat we need to do differemt but were getting wrecked at atheon. im not one to point fingers especially given my own mistakes but i feel like we need to push our team to its limits build wise if were going to suceed. roles need to be repurposed and new tactics need to be employed.

or we could sub in more convenient classes, but that kills the team effort imo especially at the very end.

doesnt help that after hours in hours, gatekeepers and templar, wveeyones exhaustd as hell. and i already raided and nightfalled all day, lol

better get a blasted mythoclast outta rhis. hell will break loose if it drops us ass shards

todd360

Gonna apologize to Toddv360 and the rest of the Raid crew for fucking up during the final boss. Getting tired but I wanna beat it. Hope you guys will invite me back tomorrow to finish the fight.

Its fine. We will finish it tomorrow. The team had the strategy down. Defense team just has to get more practice in I think. If no one dies at all on defense we win. Our attack team is good enough make it through portals each time. Even when we get nothing but green portal lol.

Just beat the raid on normal for the second time. Got Hard Light, Chatter-white shader and raid boots twice. I'm drowning in exotic guns now(8 of them)! Now I just need the raid gauntlets and I can buy an exotic helmet to hit 30(with about 30 more shards).

LiK

Its fine. We will finish it tomorrow. The team had the strategy down. Defense team just has to get more practice in I think. If no one dies at all on defense we win. Our attack team is good enough make it through portals each time. Even when we get nothing but green portal lol.

yea, fuck Venus so hard. That was crazy.

todd360

i'm so sorry for the fuck ups. but we'll definitely beat it tomorrow. FOR YOU MAN!

You get some loot! And you get some loot! Everyone gets some hard raid loot! Mythocasts are falling from the sky! Lord have mercy on the crucible!

Gonna apologize to todd360 and the rest of the Raid crew for fucking up during the final boss. Getting tired but I wanna beat it. Hope you guys will invite me back tomorrow to finish the fight.

is not one persons fault. were underleveled and our classes are a bit too specialized. we need to be more flexible is all. i wish there was a break before atheon

Just beat the raid on normal for the second time. Got Hard Light, Chatter-white shader and raid boots twice. I'm drowning in exotic guns now! Now I just need the raid gauntlets and I can buy an exotic helmet to hit 30(with about 30 more shards).

why not destroy all the exotics you probably won't use?

Oh wait. Shards. Not energy. I need one more shard to be 29 and I think that's as much as I'm gonna bother as raid refuses to give me armor.

LiK

is not one persons fault. were underleveled and our classes are a bit too specialized. we need to be more flexible is all. i wish there was a break before atheon

ah, i need to add you. doing it now.

glad i reached 29. gonna be more fun in IB >:D

Namikaze1

It's as Zoba said. Some of us were already tired by the time we beat the Gatekeepers (through sheer luck I might add)
As of right now, I've been up for a little over 21 hours, hadn't slept much the previous day, and was starving pretty much throughout the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom