• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

It's as Zoba said. Some of us were already tired by the time we beat the Gatekeepers (through sheer luck I might add)
As of right now, I've been up for a little over 21 hours, hadn't slept much the previous day, and was starving pretty much throughout the raid.

Nah man. Me and Zoba soloed those portals like champs haha.

Also wow. I thought you seemed off there at the end. Get something to eat dude.

why not destroy all the exotics you probably won't use?

Oh wait. Shards. Not energy. I need one more shard to be 29 and I think that's as much as I'm gonna bother as raid refuses to give me armor.

I could start buying armor and scrapping it...I still have a few more guns I want to buy from the vendors though. I'm not in a rush to level up though.

LiK

It's as Zoba said. Some of us were already tired by the time we beat the Gatekeepers (through sheer luck I might add)
As of right now, I've been up for a little over 21 hours, hadn't slept much the previous day, and was starving pretty much throughout the raid.

you guys got a lowly 28 to the final boss. pretty epic!

kgb_abc

Neo Member
we also wasted a good half hour trying to knock atheon off the platform. that video made it look easy

We did it tonight with two voidwalkers throwing nova bombs at his feet...I think you have to get him set up good before he teleports people into the portals. We had him pretty close to the edge

Namikaze1

Nah man. Me and Zoba soloed those portals like champs haha.

Also wow. I thought you seemed off there at the end. Get something to eat dude.
We wiped out moments before the construct disappear. If not for your Sunsinger revive, we would have been stuck in that part for another half hour.
And yeah, I was pretty out of it by then. Had to mute my mic due to constantly yawning.

you guys got a lowly 28 to the final boss. pretty epic!
And now you're 29! :D

hitme

Anyone wanna do normal raid in about an hour? First timer here. (PS4)

PS4: Hit-me--
Level 26
Warlock/Sunsinger (maxed + Sunbreakers nade abuser)

We did it tonight with two voidwalkers throwing nova bombs at his feet...I think you have to get him set up good before he teleports people into the portals. We had him pretty close to the edge
we only had one nova bomber. he would always walk away from the edge

LiK

You get some loot! And you get some loot! Everyone gets some hard raid loot! Mythocasts are falling from the sky! Lord have mercy on the crucible!

haha, that one chest gave me TWO Kabr arms. I already had one so now I have two extras. Was hoping for legs, lol

Korosenai

So the raid team that im a part of is getting better and better each week.

1st week: 2 hours
2nd week: 1 hour 40 minutes
Tonight: 1 hour

Heres to 50 minutes next week!

Namikaze1

haha, that one chest gave me TWO Kabr arms. I already had one so now I have two extras. Was hoping for legs, lol
Legs is all I need. I have the helmet, the gauntlet, and chest. If Athean doesn't drop Mythocast, hopefully it drops the boots.

LiK

Legs is all I need. I have the helmet, the gauntlet, and chest. If Athean doesn't drop Mythocast, hopefully it drops the boots.

yea, this game is damn frugal with leg armor. the only purple leg armor drop i got was for Warlock. i hate the Vanguard/Crucible armor look.

kgb_abc

Neo Member
we only had one nova bomber. he would always walk away from the edge

When he started the teleports he was about 2 steps away from the edge. And once we had guardians make their own fate, both of us bombarded him with vortex Nova bombs. We threw them close to his feet, not on them....I def think you need vortex on the Nova bombs for the AOE damage

Deku Tree

Wow! Wow! Wow! I didn't get Atheons AR from the raid even though other people did. But I just got Hex Caster Arc legendary AR from a blue engram. Max 300 attack. Radar with ads. Increased accuracy too. Its a good second prize.

E92 M3

So the raid team that im a part of is getting better and better each week.

1st week: 2 hours
2nd week: 1 hour 40 minutes
Tonight: 1 hour

Heres to 50 minutes next week!

I honestly think we can hit 45-47 minutes.

I'd kill for the chest and boots. The raid hasn't been kind to me - item wise.

When he started the teleports he was about 2 steps away from the edge. And once we had guardians make their own fate, both of us bombarded him with vortex Nova bombs. We threw them close to his feet, not on them....I def think you need vortex on the Nova bombs for the AOE damage

with fresh, full bodies and the burning passion of a new attempt, we may try this again tomorrow. after this raid i don't think even a mythoclast will satiate the bloodlust i have for seeing atheon plummet into the dark abyss of the vault of ass shards.

i can't say i'm looking forward to fighting uber shrek in the new raid.

LiK

with fresh, full bodies and the burning passion of a new attempt, we may try this again tomorrow. after this raid i don't think even a mythoclast will satiate the bloodlust i have for seeing atheon plummet into the dark abyss of the vault of ass shards.

believe it or not, i spent literally 8 hours with a crew in the final boss area in normal raid. the next day, we got back together and beat him first try. some rest definitely helped, lol.

todd360

We wiped out moments before the construct disappear. If not for your Sunsinger revive, we would have been stuck in that part for another half hour.
And yeah, I was pretty out of it by then. Had to mute my mic due to constantly yawning.

And now you're 29! :D

I legit completely forgot that we should have lost there. I must be tired to.

kgb_abc

Neo Member

i can't say i'm looking forward to fighting uber shrek in the new raid.

LOL....I do have to admit it was funny to see him topple over the edge

believe it or not, i spent literally 8 hours with a crew in the final boss area in normal raid. the next day, we got back together and beat him first try. some rest definitely helped, lol.

rest always helps, but you still hold onto the hope that the next attempt will be "it".

it usually isn't - not after 5 hours of raiding.

todd360

Well I got the arc hand cannon from hard raid atleast. So that's cool. Would have preferred the leg armor so I can actually get to level 30, but whatevs VoG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom