• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
in perhaps the best news of the day, my atheon's epilogue is finally doing bonus damage to oracles. idk what happened the other day but now it kills them in a quarter or less of the mag.

i still dislike the weapon though. no impact means a hobby is still going to blain you while you're tickling him with purple shit. it helped in nightfall but that's about it. would rather the game drop me shit i actually want to use.

Ayone up for the weekly Nightfall in the morning? I have a 27 hunter, 27 titan, and 30 warlock I need to run through it with.

I can hold my own, ran through the raid in an hour before work with my 27 titan and I never even died except when the group wiped because a couple others were dead a couple of times. Got my Aetheon's Epilogue finally too. Only took 7 raid completions over the past couple weeks for it to finally drop for me. ;p

XB1, gamertag LifeExpectancy

Would want to start at about 8:15-8:30am US Central time.

LiK

rest always helps, but you still hold onto the hope that the next attempt will be "it".

it usually isn't - not after 5 hours of raiding.

yea, and on heroic too. you guys were using tactics i've never seen before in the Templar fight

in perhaps the best news of the day, my atheon's epilogue is finally doing bonus damage to oracles. idk what happened the other day but now it kills them in a quarter or less of the mag.

i still dislike the weapon though. no impact means a hobby is still going to blain you while you're tickling him with purple shit. it helped in nightfall but that's about it. would rather the game drop me shit i actually want to use.
Don't we all...

yea, and on heroic too. you guys were using tactics i've never seen before in the Templar fight

what's up with your mic? i didn't realize who you were until midway through the fight. i recognize you on gaf but in-game it completely slipped my mind.

the templar stuff is just trying to avoid as many adds as possible. we kinda threw that on you though. the only ones that weren't with our hard raid group were you and math.

Ken

ooh finally got an exotic from nightfall lol

i2S5K0ar5BbZq.jpg

any opinions on this rifle? it would be going up against suros and gjallarhorn for my exotic weapon slot.

LiK

what's up with your mic? i didn't realize who you were until midway through the fight. i recognize you on gaf but in-game it completely slipped my mind.

the templar stuff is just trying to avoid as many adds as possible. we kinda threw that on you though. the only ones that weren't with our hard raid group were you and math.

you guys needed my voice asap so i just grabbed my EarPods next to me. the audio was only coming out one ear and was really loud. i was trying to find a setting in PS4 menu but there wasn't a volume slider. I'll use a better headset tomorrow.

PS first time i used a mic for Destiny. :)

anddo0

Raid done

Ton of shards.. I got Praedyth's Revenge (again).

I did however come out a winner, scoring my second piece of raid gear (hunter chest), and Atheon's Epilogue. So, I'm one step closer to 30 and even more of an asset in raid's now thanks to Atheon's Epilogue.

you guys needed my voice asap so i just grabbed my EarPods next to me. the audio was only coming out one ear and was really loud. i was trying to find a setting in PS4 menu but there wasn't a volume slider. I'll use a better headset tomorrow.

ooo you got thrown in full force, lol. well welcome to the valley of the vocal

talking isn't as important as listening. if you can't hear us when we let you know there's a minotaur on your six it probably wont end well.

unfortunately, the audio mix in this game with voice chat is not the greatest in my experience, so without a good headset it'll be difficult to balance that with game audio.

LiK

ooo you got thrown in full force, lol. well welcome to the valley of the vocal

talking isn't as important as listening. if you can't hear us when we let you know there's a minotaur on your six it probably wont end well.

unfortunately, the audio mix in this game with voice chat is not the greatest in my experience, so without a good headset it'll be difficult to balance that with game audio.

yea, sorry if my mic was complete shit. i didn't wanna fuck you guys up so i had to talk. since we know what to do now, hopefully i don't need to talk much tomorrow.

and yea, the audio settings are awful. it was better just hearing you guys from my speakers but i didn't want an echo.

Ran up to the Archon on the nightfall alone on my 27 hunter, but for insurance if anyone would like to come in and get a fast nightfall clear I won't complain. PSN Aztechne, PS4

ooh finally got an exotic from nightfall lol

any opinions on this rifle? it would be going up against suros and gjallarhorn for my exotic weapon slot.

I am firmly convinced of Gjallarhorn's superiority for my exotic slot. The only thing that may compete is the Icebreaker.

My Gjallarhorn does 10,000dmg to Aetheon on initial impact, and each of the smaller rockets after the explosion do over 1,000 (might be 1500 or more come to think of it). I can actually watch his health drop as I'm shooting that Gjallarhorn beast at him. Oh, and it one-shots prometheans at the gate and minotaurs inside the raid, even though it's fire damage and their shield is void. The thing is a monster fully upgraded.

And considering how great a primary weapon Vision of Confluence is (fire dmg scout rifle from raid), there's really no reason for me to run anything else but the mighty Gettin-jiggy-horn rockets.

Ken

I am firmly convinced of Gjallarhorn's superiority for my exotic slot. The only thing that may compete is the Icebreaker.

My Gjallarhorn does 10,000dmg to Aetheon on initial impact, and each of the smaller rockets after the explosion do over 1,000 (might be 1500 or more come to think of it). I can actually watch his health drop as I'm shooting that Gjallarhorn beast at him.

And considering how great a primary weapon Vision of Confluence is (fire dmg scout rifle from raid), there's really no reason for me to run anything else but the might Gettin-jiggy-horn rockets.

Ok, guess I'll keep Gjall on my main and stick the other stuff on an alt.

Omni

I got the Mida Multi-tool from doing the nightfall

Oh god my heart was pounding on that one. My first attempt I got the boss down to 10% health solo and just as I was inviting another player to join so they could get the reward when I finished it, I died. Wanted to scream into my pillow

Ended picking two players up and went in as a three. That finish though. So many enemies and I just managed to scrape the last sniper shot to kill the boss with a sliver of health left

todd360

I asked you if you like attack on Titan during the raid. I didn't realize you weren't on a mic. There was a long awkward silence lol

LiK

I asked you if you like attack on Titan during the raid. I didn't realize you weren't on a mic. There was a long awkward silence lol

Haha, I heard you, my bad. yea, I do. I also see you like DanganRonpa 2 from your PSN avy. Good man. :)

mstevens

Can someone help my friend and I with the lvl 26 heroic strike this week? We need the help (level 23 and 25) and really need those strange coins for this weekend :)

Vinsanity

Ayone up for the weekly Nightfall in the morning? I have a 27 hunter, 27 titan, and 30 warlock I need to run through it with.

I can hold my own, ran through the raid in an hour before work with my 27 titan and I never even died except when the group wiped because a couple others were dead a couple of times. Got my Aetheon's Epilogue finally too. Only took 7 raid completions over the past couple weeks for it to finally drop for me. ;p

XB1, gamertag LifeExpectancy

Would want to start at about 8:15-8:30am US Central time.
I'm down. Probably won't be available until around 930 though. Send me an invite when you see me. Actually, anyone interested undoing strikes and raids are welcome to add me.

GT: Kamehameha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom