• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGlock

RNGESUS has been good to me lately. Cryptarch package decrypted to an exotic chest. Then first two pieces of raid gear(arms and legs) the first two times I played the raid didn't even finish the raid. So many shards are needed though

EL CUCO

Light always increases.

Although, that idea sounds amazing. We need RNG based armor upgrades.

"You could get 5 Light. You could get zero. We don't know. The Golden Age has passed and our production facilities are not as precise as they once were.

Hand me the Shards and we will begin...."

VexUWotM8.gif

Anyone have the Insurmountable Skull Fortress? I want that helm so bad. The others are properly ugly. Hoping Xur brings it this week. But then everyone will have it.

Ambitious

The theory sounds plausible. I'd believe it, lacking any reason not to. That being said, it just screams "Cheap!" to me considering how it sacrifices end user experience. Having to go from the planet, to Orbit, to the Tower sucks. Badly.

But, it does make sense.

As a compromise, they could add a "Go to Tower" option but boot players out to the orbit after a not-too-long period of idling, like five minutes or so.

Insaniac

Got a Monte Carlo and a Red Death from the Raid, and then subsequently got another Monte Carlo after finishing the Nightfall...

I know I shouldn't be angry but I really fucking wish I could trade right now and give it to one of my friends

BraXzy

alright guys, post yer wishlists

1. praedyth's revenge
2. the last word
3. vex mythoclast
4. hard light
5. raid boots
6. SPACE BUS

1. Anything but ass shards
2. Anything but ass energy
3. Did I mention anything but ass shards?
4. Any raid gear
5. Vex Mythlocast
6. Ice Breaker

Im at level 26, and so are the guys in my Fireteam, you guys think we have a shot of doing the Weekley on the hardest difficult? or should we stick to the intermidiate difficulty? I really want to get those 9 coins.

If you guys take your time and cheese the last boss I think you can do it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

1. praedyth's revenge
2. the last word
3. vex mythoclast
4. hard light
5. raid boots
6. SPACE BUS

aha. hmmm.

1. Young Ahamkara's Spine
2. Fatebringer
3. Universal Remote
4. Timebreaker
5. Skull of Dire Ahamkara
6. Vex mythoclast I suppose

Man, I really hope Bungie starts matchmaking for Nightfall. I've soloed Dailies and Weeklies, Queen's Bounties, etc. I just don't really have the time to dedicate to raiding. I'd love to give Nightfall all my Destiny attention but having to add friends and shit seems sort of a pain just for each run.

I'm going to attempt Nightfall at some point Friday when I'm off and free.

No MM for Nightfall, Weeklies, or Dailies makes zero sense and is so damned frustrating.

Im at level 26, and so are the guys in my Fireteam, you guys think we have a shot of doing the Weekley on the hardest difficult? or should we stick to the intermidiate difficulty? I really want to get those 9 coins.

It'll depend on your weapons and your skills. Player skills. A lvl 27 warlock and a lvl 28 hunter could do it.
I was the warlock :O

No big deal, it'll just take a little longer for you.

I see people talking of universal remote, I dont even use it. Under what conditions should I use it. I have hawkmoon, bad juju, invective, gjallarhorn and soon will have pocket infinity. I just dont see where it would fit in. Teach me about it.

RedFury

Anyone running IB tonight? Need 11 W to get lvl 2. Also does anyone know if wearing the banner nets you more rep and how much more?

Bizazedo

Anyone have the Insurmountable Skull Fortress? I want that helm so bad. The others are properly ugly. Hoping Xur brings it this week. But then everyone will have it.
Yeah. I love it. Problem is the perks don't give me as big of an advantage as Saint Helm or Innermost Light.

It does seem to have the best synergies for melee / grenades in Crucible, though. I am torn.
As a compromise, they could add a "Go to Tower" option but boot players out to the orbit after a not-too-long period of idling, like five minutes or so.

It already boots you at 10. I think. I know it does in the "wild", believe it's for Tower, too.

Messiek

1. praedyth's revenge
2. the last word
3. vex mythoclast
4. hard light
5. raid boots
6. SPACE BUS

1. Raid Gear
2. Raid Gear
3. Probably Raid Gear
4. Ice Breaker
5. Vex Mythoclast , why not
6. Heroic Raid w/ DGAF

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I see people talking of universal remote, I dont even use it. Under what conditions should I use it. I have hawkmoon, bad juju, invective, gjallarhorn and soon will have pocket infinity. I just dont see where it would fit in. Teach me about it.
It's a primary shotgun. Do you play PvP much? Outside of the Crucible it doesn't have much use, but if you build around it inside it could be devastating.

Frenden

Banned

Got it from Xur's exotic engram last week. But I'm a hunter.

I made a Titan alt and got it to 18 after. So close.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

1. praedyth's revenge
2. the last word
3. vex mythoclast
4. hard light
5. raid boots
6. SPACE BUS

This is why they should allow trading. I'd happily give you #1 on your list!

realcZk

I guess if you are going to use it, do it before they nerf shotguns even more. The universal remote needs something else to even consider having it take up your only weapon exotic slot. At the moment there's no reason to use it over a good secondary shotgun.

Not to mention that shotguns are pretty bad in the crucible. If you're close enough to kill with one - you're usually close enough to melee anyhow and a good player will not let you get close enough before he drops you with <insert your weapon that isnt a shotgun here>.

Valor

I guess if you are going to use it, do it before they nerf shotguns even more. The universal remote needs something else to even consider having it take up your only weapon exotic slot. At the moment there's no reason to use it over a good secondary shotgun.

Agreed. Universal Remote is one of the more underwhelming exotics, I feel. I guess there's always the novelty of running primary and secondary shotguns, for what it's worth.

X-Frame

My wish list for Xur this week is:

Insurmountable Skullfort - Titan Helm
Ice Breaker - Exotic Sniper Rifle

Though I would gladly purchase the Titan grenade chest as well, but Ice Breaker is an absolute must!

ElRenoRaven

My wish list for Xur this week is:

Insurmountable Skullfort - Titan Helm
Ice Breaker - Exotic Sniper Rifle

Though I would gladly purchase the Titan grenade chest as well, but Ice Breaker is an absolute must!

I'd kill for the warlock helm to show back up. I didn't have enough to get it the other week when it was there. Need to get to doing a raid this weekend and the weekly nightfall strike too. I hate being limited to weekends for the long harder stuff. Everyone's usually done it all by then.

Zakalwe

Banned
Agreed. Universal Remote is one of the more underwhelming exotics, I feel. I guess there's always the novelty of running primary and secondary shotguns, for what it's worth.

I have it maxed and it feels great. The extra range is pretty lethal in pvp.

Definity

So how do stats really matter in Iron Banner?
I'm just not seeing a big difference. If you told me I was playing normal crucible I would believe you.

GReeeeN

Hard Raiders!

Add me on PS4 if you want to do it this week

Cosmos_Man
Level 29 Titan

I have done the Raid twice on Hard. Once all the way through and once just at Atheon. Have worked with a group that successfully knocked Atheon off at the end.

Also looking for HARD raiders, sent you a request, my psn is rocky21211, let me know what time and I'll deff be happy to join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom