• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Cømet;133437467 said:
1. Gjallahorn
2. Ice Breaker
3. Raid gauntlets
4. Raid hat
5. Vex mythoclast
6. More strikes

Besides raid gear, that rocket launcher is my most desired item.

Nameless

alright guys, post yer wishlists

1. praedyth's revenge
2. the last word
3. vex mythoclast
4. hard light
5. raid boots
6. SPACE BUS

-Aetheon's epilogue
-Pocket Infinity(not doing that tedious bounty, though)
-Vanquisher VIII
-Ice Breaker
-Suros (just to see what all the hype is about)

Zakalwe

Banned
-Aetheon's epilogue
-Vanquisher VIII
-Ice Breaker

Vanquisher III is my current go to when I want to run an Exotic Special/Heavy. Low clip but fast reload. I have a found version though, slight different bonuses to the vender but the base stats are the same. Does very well in Crucible.

Regime is a monster in comparison though, it's more like an LMG with AR agility.

anddo0

1. praedyth's revenge
2. the last word
3. vex mythoclast
4. hard light
5. raid boots
6. SPACE BUS

1- Raid gear (arm piece)
2- Ice Breaker
3- Gjallarhorn
4- Hard Light
5- Vanquisher VIII
6- Vex Mythoclast

X-Frame

I'd kill for the warlock helm to show back up. I didn't have enough to get it the other week when it was there. Need to get to doing a raid this weekend and the weekly nightfall strike too. I hate being limited to weekends for the long harder stuff. Everyone's usually done it all by then.

Which one? The one that activates health regen when using a super? I think I got that one from last week's Nightfall. Since I already maxed out my Warlock alts Heart of Praxic Fire I probably won't utilize it until I can level up the Voidwalker class. I really want to try Blink on the Voidwalker, it looks so helpful for mobility.

Or is there a better Voidwalker specific helm?

The comedian is very good.

I have a version with extra slide and precision on ads, but the base stats and 5 in the clip make it worth it regardless.
Yep,The Comedian has been a breath of fresh air in a world of MKs and Sidewinders. The Raid Shotgun seems nice too, though I haven't used it in Crucible yet.

Dave_6

1. The Last Word
2. The Last Word
3. The Last Word
4. Chatterwhite shader (yet to play the Raid)
5. Gjallahorn
6. Ice Breaker

1. praedyth's revenge
2. the last word
3. vex mythoclast
4. hard light
5. raid boots
6. SPACE BUS

1. Ice Breaker
2. World peace
3. Raid gear
4. Increased literacy rates worldwide
5. Last Word
6. more zeroes to the left of the decimal point in my bank account balance.

ZServ

Guys. I got the Vision of Confluence from Vault last night, and I was SUPER PUMPED. FUCK YEAH.

And then I got the MIDA Multi-Tool from Nightfall!

WHICH DO I USE?! Well, both, obviously. BUT WHICH DO I LEVEL UP FIRST?!

WITHE1982

1. Suros Regime (missed from Xur)
2. vex mythoclast (because it's so OP it's not even funny)
3. Finally do the raid
4. MIA Multi-tool (I'm a sucker for a scout rifle)
5. The Last Word (Because... well BANG!)
6. Ass shards, 1000s of ass shards (They're always welcome)

Meier

I wasn't able to play any of the Iron Banner stuff yesterday. How was it? Is there any loot specific rewards post match? Or is it just done with a vendor and marks?

Yaari

Won 3/4 IB games, not bad with randoms I guess.

I hate it when they capture a flag and think it is going to defend itself. Or when they keep coming back to a flag being captured and defended by 4 people at once, better to go to the one that has only 2 then.

I doubt I'll have too many problems hitting Rank 3.

I have Thorn, Bad Juju, and Invective bounty choices. I hate, and I mean abhor, shotguns. Thorn, I guess?

this was me last night.

I figured Thorn and Bad Juju were both name dropped for a buff soon, while shotguns are getting nerfed. I already have a Hawkmoon and a legendary FWC handcanon so I grabbed Bad Juju.

ElRenoRaven

Which one? The one that activates health regen when using a super? I think I got that one from last week's Nightfall. Since I already maxed out my Warlock alts Heart of Praxic Fire I probably won't utilize it until I can level up the Voidwalker class. I really want to try Blink on the Voidwalker, it looks so helpful for mobility.

Or is there a better Voidwalker specific helm?

Any of them. I know people have studied and you don't get a raid helmet unless you do hard mode. There for the only way to hit 30 without doing hard mode is by going with an exotic helmet then getting the rest of your gear via the raid.

Tawpgun

I want Lucky Raspberry or Alpha Lupi for hunter armor. But wouldn't mind if they brought back Knucklehead or Symbiote helms as I could use those too.

For weapon, Icebreaker or Hawkmoon

R0ckman

The other dude in my Nightfall got Hard Light. He was really happy about it too.

feelsbadman

I got it in last weeks nightfall. This week RNG is finally showing me its bad side. Granted I really need to start powering up my weapons completely. This week I guess I could do that.

So what's the deal with the last word hand cannon? Why is it so good?

Unique animations when drawing and firing the gun. You spin it on the draw and fan the hammer instead of pulling the trigger. One of its upgrades makes it a beast when firing from the hip. It has decent impact, a high rate of fire for a hand cannon, and a good reload speed. Only drawback is its lack of range; still, it is good in mid.

Homeboyd

I want Lucky Raspberry or Alpha Lupi for hunter armor. But wouldn't mind if they brought back Knucklehead or Symbiote helms as I could use those too.

For weapon, Icebreaker or Hawkmoon
Hawkmoon is ps exclusive tho isn't it

Unique animations when drawing and firing the gun. You spin it on the draw and fan the hammer instead of pulling the trigger. One of its upgrades makes it a beast when firing from the hip. It has decent impact and a good reload speed. Only drawback is its lack of range; still, it is good in mid.
Ah thanks

It's a primary shotgun. Do you play PvP much? Outside of the Crucible it doesn't have much use, but if you build around it inside it could be devastating.

Yeah but I always have a shotgun in PvP anyway but then I dont have a rifle. I guess if I went shotgun fusion it would be great.

todd360

The vault of glass calls to me. It's whispers are hard to make out. Something something you won't find the gear you seek here.

VexyWexy

Tried destinylfg.net yesterday for a raid. Ended up with a group of people that didn't say a word. Made it to the gatekeepers with no problem then disbanded before attempting...

Ehhh...

commish

-Aetheon's epilogue
-Vanquisher VIII
-Ice Breaker

The pocket infinity quest isn't that bad, honestly. The hardest part was getting the 10 rifles. The nightfall part isn't hard, but does take a while, depending on what nightfall is up.

Skele7on

Banned
Looking forward to playing tonight actually.

I just want to do the nightfall then I will be leveling my xbox characters up.

I am also looking forward to starting the raid again, although this week I better clear atheon.

if it comes down to it, I will use THAT tactic, not failing it again, the hurt was too much.

I have my bad JUJU quest up to 19 strikes, cannot wait to be done with this part as honestly it's been a real pain to do.

Anyone know when the nerf is coming for weapons?

commish

Tried destinylfg.net yesterday for a raid. Ended up with a group of people that didn't say a word. Made it to the gatekeepers with no problem then disbanded before attempting...

Ehhh...

People not talking is a bad sign. I probably would have backed out.

Got Hawkmoon in a NF run this morning. Haven't really used hand cannons...is it any good leveled up?

1. Ice breaker
2. Patience and Time
3. The Comedian
4. God of War shader
5. IB rank 3
6. Intense but short lived dopamine hit from getting an exotic at missions end again

My wish list for Xur this week is:

Insurmountable Skullfort - Titan Helm
Ice Breaker - Exotic Sniper Rifle

Though I would gladly purchase the Titan grenade chest as well, but Ice Breaker is an absolute must!

Picked up The Ice Breaker from a purple engram earned on a weekly heroic.

Wonderful weapon, gets me foaming at the flyhole.

X-Frame

- MIDA Multi-Tool/Fate of all Fools/Vision of Confluence
- Crest of Alpha Lupi

That's really all I want at the moment.

Dax I know you prefer scout rifles; I realized I had a good Rare one in my inventory that shoots explosive rounds and fast reload after precision kills. I haven't unlocked the exploding rounds though, do you have any with that bonus?

Seems like it'll be fun once I unlock it!

Ehhh...
I couldn't imagine playing Raid silently. Talking brings so much life to it, even if it's just jokes and call outs.

ryuken-d

Which Legendary handcannon should I be working my way towards? Lord High Fixer or The Devil You Know?
Do people even care about The Chance?

I just got the devil you know from a blue engram and its amazing. I never use hand cannons but now I do. dont really like the upgrades but its a beast. played through the lvl28 daily and it worked ok. lvl26 lvl27 and one lvl28 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom