• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Something I want to know is if there are some Exotic legs. I recall reading a reddit thread discussing exotic gear and on the list was an exotic leg for Titans. I don't know if the list's real or not, all I want to know if they exist.

There are Suppression grenades that keep you from using your abilities that I only just learned about today because I was reading the Grimoire. That's probably what it was.

Not sure about warlock but titan has a grenade or something that keeps you from using an ability.

Ah, I guess it was a Titan then. Either way, I'd never seen that in game before. That's actually pretty damn awesome.

SharkJAW

Thorn-0.jpg

This fucking bounty.
Lol wait til you use it and see how much time you wasted.

Well nothing has changed in iron banner from regular crucible.... Suros regime is still overpowered and a level 30 still gets like 3 shot lol. I wouldn't be as mad if people had earned the suros; but they got it from xur and it's easily the best gun In game oh well.

Earned? The only thing really earned in this game is raid gear, everything else is just dumb luck. Even the raid gear is like half luck.

And Suros isn't really that great. I find myself far more effective with my Vanquisher. Best gun in the game imo is Ice Breaker.

Well nothing has changed in iron banner from regular crucible.... Suros regime is still overpowered and a level 30 still gets like 3 shot lol. I wouldn't be as mad if people had earned the suros; but they got it from xur and it's easily the best gun In game oh well.

Earned by being lucky? Only guns that are earned are the exotic bounty or ones you bought from vendors.

Something I want to know is if there are some Exotic legs. I recall reading a reddit thread discussing exotic gear and on the list was an exotic leg for Titans. I don't know if the list's real or not, all I want to know if they exist.

http://www.destinydb.com/items/104781337-mk-44-stand-asides#1.MMAMJ1Z8

http://www.destinydb.com/items/921478195-radiant-dance-machines#1.MmBS02h8

They may have just been found through data mining, some of the stuff on that site is. Usually that means its DLC locked. Warlock has none found atm.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I have this bounty but I hear this thing sucks and the bounty requirements look awful...
Worth it? I don't want to abandon the bounty, wish you could store them.

Theyre going to buff it. We will see if it ends up being wroth it or not

Yep, still in the middle of the crucible part of it.

Use a fusion rifle if you have it. Much faster than shotgun or sniper. The strike part was ridiculously irritating. Thankfully I got a good team who stuck it out with me.

Depressingly so. Don't scrap it - it's supposed to get a buff sometime soon - but for now? It really does not live up to any of the other exotics.

Good thing then that Bungie is going to buff Thorn and Bud Juju some time "soon".

In PVE it sucks, but in PVP, once you get the DoT, it's pretty powerful. Shoot twice, walk away.

So...I guess I'll just carry on in hopes that it does indeed get buffed?

It's worth noting that I PvP more than I PvE, but I don't see a handcannon being more viable than an SR/Shotgun combo.

Dave_6

Theyre going to buff it. We will see if it ends up being wroth it or not

Use a fusion rifle if you have it. Much faster than shotgun or sniper. The strike part was ridiculously irritating. Thankfully I got a good team who stuck it out with me.

I've been using a fusion rifle and heavy machine gun. I'm currently ~220 out of 500 done.

Nori Chan

get good m8

SharkJAW

In PVE it sucks, but in PVP, once you get the DoT, it's pretty powerful. Shoot twice, walk away.
I haven't leveled it up that far, I'll admit. I'm currently focusing on upgrading other weapons. Recoil on it can be bad, but I'm used to it from regularly running hand cannons.

Lakitu

st5fu
Incredibly easy. There's a counter that goes up by 1 when when you get a kill and down by 1 when you die. The counter never goes below zero. The counter does not reset between matches. When the counter hits 25, you complete the task.

There's a rumor that assists count for this bounty but I can't confirm this. Most people seem to complete this one in about two matches.

It carries through multiple games. Basically, you want a positive K/D spread each game and you will eventually get it. But, it counts assists as well which makes this bounty a lot easier.
Say you get 10 kills, 2 assists and 5 deaths. The next match you will start the bounty with 7/25 completed. If you have a bad game you can potentially bring the counter back to 0/25 which sucks, but it only takes a couple good games in a row to knock it out.

Thanks you two, I'll give it a try tonight or tomorrow.

What about the Suros I got from a Nightfall? What about the Suros I got from a raid chest before the Gorgon maze?

Still luck. There are people that have done Nightfall and and raids with no exotic loot to show for it.
When I finally got an exotic gun to drop this week(two in two days) I felt more lucky than accomplished. Especially when my teammates didn't get anything nearly as good.

Patroclos

Banned
Had to take corrective measures in the Crucible for the win!

http://youtu.be/zuU_YWWsrfM

But yeah, it's a beast machine gun that I got from the VoG.

ShiningGradyJack.jpg

Perhaps they need a good talking to, if you don't mind my saying so. Perhaps a bit more. My girls, sir, they didn't care for the Overlook at first. One of them actually stole a pack of matches, and tried to burn it down. But I "corrected" them sir. And when my wife tried to prevent me from doing my duty, I "corrected" her.

No time to do anything but the daily heroic and a few public events right now but I think that's fine and keeps me engaged without feeling overwhelmed with the tedium of the grind. Wish I was getting more (read: any) assmats from doing the PEs but what's a Hunter gonna do?

Will probably finally look towards trying the raid once I finish the exotic bounties I'm working on and hopefully by then I'll have upgraded my gear enough to Lvl 28 (I'm 27 now).

Anyways, still having fun. That's what counts.

So? Still earned it. It's not like I got it AFKing in the Crucible. Yeah, I was lucky, but that doesn't mean the effort to reach that luck based roll is unearned.

OK fair enough. People had to earn those coins too then. Weekly, Nightfall and grinding to get 23 of those isn't exactly a no effort endeavor.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
That's ridiculous. All I was saying was I got some exotic bounties after I turned five regular bounties.

Well, saying for instead of while does seem to add some implication with how it reads. Just saying. "I got some exotic bounties while turning in five regular bounties at once" sounds better.

NextGen

UK Gaffer here trying to plan ahead, I am wanting to try the nightfall tomorrow @ 13:30 uk time. I would be soooo greatful if there is anyone willing to help me through it as I have never tried it before. I am lvl 27 hunter on PS4- yorkie7480 not on at the mo but if you send me a request I can accept via mobile, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom