• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

I can in two hours if you're still looking for someone. Haven't done the raid before but I'm level 28 and interested.
On. My. fuckin. Way ...

Anyone running raid tonight after like 12ish and need a 6th? lvl 28 PSN = Silkysm00th
Level 29 sunsinger/voidwalker looking to do the normal raid tonight. Psn ck716
You all would make five. So that's at least two of you looking to raid at around 12?

Iron Banner is wrecking my K/D. I dunno how some of you guys are doing so well.

As long as you play smart you're good to go. The only problem I have with Iron Banner is I don't have a group to run with and my team of randoms always quit if there is even the slightest hint we won't dominate and may lose. It's extremely frustrating.

If anyone plays PvP regularly with a group and would like another, hit me up. My PSN is ScareGoat

todd360

Earning the weapon by doing the raid is nice, but not everybody gets it, it's entirely based off RNG. But my complaint wasn't that he has it, but that the weapon is fucking OP as shit. "Leave him alone" doesn't apply when my problem is with the weapon.

You should have seen him solo the right portal. He earned that gun. We wouldn't have made it without him. Sure RNGesus is a righteous goddess. Blessed be the RNGesus. Leave him alone you guys!!!

kidko

Sure, but the other point to be made here is radiance isn't at all like a blade dancer type tank to take down. Just my personal experience shooting them, maybe it's because they're not moving around the map like flash and that intimidation of a one hit kill is gone, but they go down often enough.

Yeah, we sunbros have an optional buff to have radiance give increased armor, not everyone uses it. Without it we don't have any more armor than normal. We have to choose between this armor or resurrection.

You should have seen him solo the right portal. He earned that gun. We wouldn't have made it without him. Sure RNGesus is a righteous goddess. Blessed be the RNGesus. Leave him alone you guys!!!

Again it's not based off merit or skill, just RNG. If you want to praise him that's fine, but there's no denying that gun is OP. Good for him if he got it after a match he made such a difference, but it doesn't make the gun any less bullcrap in PvP.

todd360

Again it's not based off merit or skill, just RNG. If you want to praise him that's fine, but there's no denying that gun is OP. Good for him if he got it after a match he made such a difference, but it doesn't make the gun any less bullcrap in PvP.

Yeah I'm just messing with you. You have a valid point. I don't even want the gun really bad. I just want the raid boots so I can hit level 30 and be a greater asset to my team.

Oh, damn. Yeah, I'd probably still be up at that time, but was definitely looking to do it sooner rather than later.

FR sent.

Again, to those that raid often and just want to help, we'll take you as well. I can't remember the Gorgon maze for the life of me.

ill try to be on sooner

eneko

Oh, damn. Yeah, I'd probably still be up at that time, but was definitely looking to do it sooner rather than later.

FR sent.

Again, to those that raid often and just want to help, we'll take you as well. I can't remember the Gorgon maze for the life of me.

Got it! Let me know when you've got a time. I'm not by my PS4 at the moment.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
If anyone wants to hop in on daily heroic level 28 I just started it. I don't have a mic right now but fire team is open, psn Bicep_Curls.

Can hit up weekly heroic after that if you want.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
iron banner as a whole

ibjShyYGiuUJZN.gif

Flo_Evans

Not sure why I am even doing iron banner, I want to raid.

Anyone need lv29 Titan smash? Or bubble.

Beginning. End. Easy. Hard. Let's do it!

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Yeah I'm just messing with you. You have a valid point. I don't even want the gun really bad. I just want the raid boots so I can hit level 30 and be a greater asset to my team.

I just need the gloves for 30. Atheon gave me 2 helmets tonight, lol. Yeah, I think I may want the gun a bit more than level 30. It would be too much fun.

EL CUCO

Ranked up the Vanguard.

Hoping for Shadow Price!!!!

Update: WELP. Ass shard and Mote of Light.
This game hates me so much.

Brehs how can I get 2000 vanguard rep real quick? I've been levelling factions back to back to back and I've got capped vanguard marks burning a hole in my pocket. I wanna pick up a Shadow Price.

Already wasted Nightfall and Weekly rep on New Monarchy ;_;

exYle

As long as you play smart you're good to go. The only problem I have with Iron Banner is I don't have a group to run with and my team of randoms always quit if there is even the slightest hint we won't dominate and may lose. It's extremely frustrating.

If anyone plays PvP regularly with a group and would like another, hit me up. My PSN is ScareGoat

...what does playing smart entail

Sure, but the other point to be made here is radiance isn't at all like a blade dancer type tank to take down. Just my personal experience shooting them, maybe it's because they're not moving around the map like flash and that intimidation of a one hit kill is gone, but they go down often enough.

i do suppose i was being a bit vague. the clip was supposed to highlight the quick kill time given my low health. Radiance isn't a ridiculous overshield or extra bullet resistance, but it does put a 1v1 in favor of the Sunsinger in most cases.

Unless you have a Mythoclast. Tore through the shields quicker than anything I've used before has. Bladedancers die just as quick too.

It's ridiculous how OP it is. It should be way more difficult to earn this weapon.

Vee_One

We have an Aussie Xbox One raid run for tonight sometime after 9PM Melbourne. I think we have 4 or 5 locked in but send a FR to my GT, same as GAF name.

If you want more Australians to play with add me: veeoneuhh
I'm still low level but Ipoking for more people to play with.

darthbob

Brehs how can I get 2000 vanguard rep real quick? I've been levelling factions back to back to back and I've got capped vanguard marks burning a hole in my pocket. I wanna pick up a Shadow Price.

Already wasted Nightfall and Weekly rep on New Monarchy ;_;

Really isn't a way other than Patrol missions. Since you have the Nightfall XP boost a VIP mission (has a star) will net you 31 rep.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
I'm up for the Raid (normal) tonight if there's a group. First timer, level 28 Hunter. Send me a message on PSN: OldKingKratos

Qwell

Anyone up for the Nightfall, must beat it tonight after the 2x wipes last night :( probably going to cheese at the entrance.

I know that completing a weekly nightfall after the first time doesn't really net you anything, but will you still get the 500 vanguard points the second time around or is that just a one time thing too?

Juraash

Thinking about attempting the nightfall solo again. Not really sure how it'll go this week, this strike seems kinda shitty for the solo method.

TTG

Yeah, we sunbros have an optional buff to have radiance give increased armor, not everyone uses it. Without it we don't have any more armor than normal. We have to choose between this armor or resurrection.

It's the coolest ability to have in pve though. I was just with someone in the weekly strike who pulled us back from the countdown to wipe a couple of times, it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom