• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent

Just soloed the nightfall and got 8 ass shards...can't say I'm too upset with that. Just need a raid helmet now to hit level 30.

LiK

lol 21-0 with mythoclast.

xJu1Sal.png

bungie pls

let's try IB again later this week.

Also with today's strike that's
Earth
Moon
Both Venus
and one of the mars

Strikes with places to cheese. So yeah lol. If they don't add new strikes the nighstrikes won't ever be an issue.

blackflag

Damn I might have to find a random raid group. Looks like some of the people we did it with already doing it and others aren't on.

Steroyd

Fuck this fucking raid bullshit, I got nothing but ass shards and an Atheon Epilogue, now don't get me wrong I like the idea of having a primary weapon with void damage, but got fucking damn is it annoying that my progress to level 30 is halted for yet another week because of this particular RNG bullshit.

Fuck this shit, I'm making a temp 2nd Titan for this bullshit, goddamnit Bungie, goddamn.

Looking for level 29's and 30's for Vault of Glass on hard on Xbox One! Message me on Xbox Live if you want in! We're looking to start in 20-40 minutes!

Reposting for new page: Level 27 Defender Titan looking for some peeps to help w/Nightfall on Xbox One ASAP.

Gamer Tag: Gareth Marenghi.

I really enjoyed the game up until now, but I'm beginning to think I wasn't the type of gamer Bungie had in mind when making the game. I've got 30 hours in and I've only seen 1 Legendary Engram (which was pre-patch and decoded to 2 Motes of Light). I can only manage 5-10 hours a week. I'm beginning to get the same sense of futility I feel when I'm a few hours into a JRPG and the payoff just seems like it's too far off to bother continuing.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
This game reminds me of PSO so much. Wish there were monogrinders to minutely update weapons/armor.

there's just not enough side stuff to do.... yet I keep playing..

JayEH

Never thought this day would come but...I've just reached lvl 27 and am nearly raid ready lol. I just need to obtain a legendary main weapon and I think I'm good.

I've really ranked up fast the last couple of days.

Those are some trash ass K/Ds, think you just ran into some scrubs.

I went up against a Mytho today and won 3 out of 4 battles, dude seemed pretty terrible, admittedly.

well yea they weren't the best players, but the point was the mytho kills them before i take much damage. If i was still using SUROS or something i'd be exposed for longer periods of time because the kill time is slower.

it's not good at range though unless you have height advantage.

Aeqvitas

Has anyone else been unable to connect since the patch or whatever tuesday? I haven't been able to log in because of marionberry. Xbox live and everything else works perfectly fine. Bungie really needs to sort their server issues :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom