• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
=( sorry dude, would gladly give it to you if I could.

It's all good bro, congrats. Sigh, RNG just hates me.

--

Also by the time Xur comes this week I should have 70 strange coins. God I wish he would sell Hawkmoon but if he has The Last Word I will get that to hold me over or gjallarhorn.

Going to attempt raids tomorrow hopefully. I still need my boots and chest.

Rtas

Anyone on XB1 able to help me do the Nightfall? Level 26 warlock. Got lord high fixer and Zombie Apocalypse WF47 (arc machine gun)

Durden77

I'm sure this is brought up before, but can you really not skip cutscenes in a game built for replaybilty with kind of a crappy story, or am I just an idiot?

Drain You

If anyone wants a save at Atheon on hard send me a message on live. Tried as I may I still could not cheese him. I'll along my save and continue trying to do my exotic bounty for now. Xbox Live: If you must.

grimmiq

Cheesed Atheon hard twice so far today, too bad I can't do it on my Hunter too, if any warlocks or hunters that know how want to try..

PSN: Chainshada

So tried playing Destiny on my Vita via remote play around 400miles from home on the hotel WiFi, it was.....laggy.

Wouldn't be able to raid/ do strikes or anything that is quite intense imo, between the controls and the much smaller screen it was quite difficult. Would be better once used to it i think.

Anyways, was playing on my hunter just doing some bounties and crucible
(Was fun killing guys even though i was lagging. Cheap i know :p )
got him to level 20 and equipped my exotic helm for him :D

Titan is next to 20 now...

Yaari

I'm trying to solo with my double grenade titan but it's not going so well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wdl_T3dePY

Use this vid, make sure you use the exact same layout of skills as he does, this way you can reach the point before he spawns.

Also make sure you look at where he stands behind the pillar, this is what makes Atheon walk his path. If you stand in the wrong place, he will move differently, making it much more difficult.

Just keep replaying until you know where to stand, how to move.

X-Frame

First Nightfall solo done. Got the Skull of Dire Ahamkara for my Warlock alt. Not bad! I didn't have this one yet, and it seems to be a better helm to use when I go Voidwalker as opposed to the Veil one.

Key2001

Two legendary heavy weapons for my 2 character from Nightfall:( I am having terrible luck with the Nightfall rewards. Also, not sure why I keep getting legendary heavy weapons (around 15 legendary heavy weapons so far).

ethomaz

Banned
Can this place have a chest if you do something different with the bosses?

B0gpEMJIUAInVWZ.jpg:medium

Rtas

Anyone give me a hand with the Nightfall Xbox one?

Level 26 warlock with Lord high fixer and legendary arc machinegun

GT: Deathman1000

Alright going to start inviting in a minute
LFM Hard Mode Raid, Fresh, PS4. Whisper/Friend Aztechne
1. Aztechnology
2. Flambe
3. EvilKalamari
4. KingC
5. Toastytoast

As it currently stands, we'll find any extras we need after we're in a party.

Atkison04

Sitting at 9 coin strike boss with a slither of health. Ps4 "the7thAssassin" if anyone needs to get it real quick. Send FR I'll wait a few minutes.

Flambe

Alright going to start inviting in a minute
LFM Hard Mode Raid, Fresh, PS4. Whisper/Friend Aztechne
1. Aztechnology
2. Flambe
3. EvilKalamari
4. KingC
5. Toastytoast

As it currently stands, we'll find any extras we need after we're in a party.

Hey my PSN is MrThou btw not Flambe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom