• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstevens

Gaf need some gear advice

Just got Battlecage of Kabr x2 from Atheon hard.... One has int and str, one has pure int. I'm a defender Titan. Which one should I level?

purg3

slept with Malkin
Hundreds of hours and finally get an Exotic from the crucible. Plan C, don't know if I'll ever use it but hey, I ain't mad.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
wth? Lik even got to 30 before me! He was 28 when we carried him! RNGESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Made me think of:

Snake-Quote-Liquid.jpg

Anyone near the boss on nightfall or want to help me get my 26 titan alt through it?
I can also go as my 29 sunlock and switch when we get to boss.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
It would be more of him sitting in the corner and watching what to do than anything else
It's a fools hope, I guess

Your bro wouldn't be allowed to join the Raid Group, there is a minimum level requirement
27 for Hard, I think 25 for Normal

nillapuddin

Any tips for farming Fusion Rifle kills in this weeks Nightfall?

I was hoping I could leave the mission area and do it elsewhere (a bit safer) like in previous weeks

zlatko

Banned
PSN PS4 people assemble.

I have hard raid atheon checkpoint on my hunter ready to be cheesed.

PSN ID: OutlawOcelot

I need sunsinger warlocks----prefer ones with Voidfang Vestements and who HAVE cheesed him before with relative ease.

I have it down to a science on my sunsinger at this point to get it done in 5 minutes tops solo.

Send invites and let's do it folks! :)

BurningNad

PSN PS4 people assemble.

I need sunsinger warlocks----prefer ones with Voidfang Vestements and who HAVE cheesed him before with relative ease.

I have it down to a science on my sunsinger at this point to get it done in 5 minutes tops solo.

I'll be completely honest here; I have no experience with Atheon nor do I know how to cheese, and I'm a 28 Hunter. Is there a chance I can join? Lol. It's cool if not, I figured I may as well ask.

PSN PS4 people assemble.

If you're willing to take a cheese virgin, let me know

Rtas

Still looking for someone or someones to help me through the nightfall. Level 26 warlock with lord high fixer and Zombie apocalypse arc machine gun. Xbox 1.

Special C

Ok I just my first exotic weapon bounty. Do I want Thorn, Bad JuJu, or Invective? I've heard bad things about JuJu but I already have a legendary shotgun and I'm not too great with Hand Cannons.

Would like to do the raid if anyone would like to bring me along for Xbox One. 27 Hunter. I'm good at following directions.

GT: natethegreat409

I'm down for Nightfalls or anything really. Tired of playing in complete silence. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom