• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmac456

so what's the strategy on the weekly/nightfall?

on the 3 waves, a bunch of guys will spawn behind in that corridor/walkway. where the hell do you go?

choice quotes from this raid:

EverydayMath: "I hate math"
Afro: "Let me tell you the story about the Gjallarhorn. Once upon a time, Xur sold good weapons."
Afro: "Oracles is like baby's first raid."

so what's the strategy on the weekly/nightfall?

on the 3 waves, a bunch of guys will spawn behind in that corridor/walkway. where the hell do you go?

Once you clear them out they don't respawn. If you die and respawn in the weekly you'll have to go back and kill them again though.

Tovarisc

Why should it be like that? That's boring. All exotics should be balanced and a legitimate choice.

If we ignore whole Atheon checkpoint begging and cheesing which has resulted in loot worth plummeting lightning fast thing then we are talking about most rare and prestigious weapon in the game.

I see Vex Mythoclast being to this tier of Destiny raiding what most powerful legendary item is for tier of WoW raiding.

LFM interested in doing the raid on Hard, I guess I'll finally embrace the cheese.
141021.jpg

1.Aztechnology
2.Squallace
3.MrThou

Yaari

Each day without the patch is a blessing. I'm going to try grind some rep tomorrow to get my Titan to the required level for HM VoG.

ocean

Banned
Anyone starting a fresh Raid? I missed out on my group earlier because of a power out :(
I'd also be down to help any Hard Templar/Atheon if anyone's there.

choice quotes from this raid:

EverydayMath: "I hate math"
Afro: "Let me tell you the story about the Gjallarhorn. Once upon a time, Xur sold good weapons."
Afro: "Oracles is like baby's first raid."

EverydayMath: "This is so easy as a level 30" *dies first*

Rtas

I finally got a legendary from a blue. Lord High Fixer. Never used a handcannon but with the fact this is the first legendary I've gotten from a blue I'm planning to use the hell out of it. Is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom