• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sullichin

I've put more exp in my Hard Light and even after the last Stability bonus, it is complete shit. I feel bad for putting that exp in even, could have been used elsewhere.

It sucks in PVP because it requires 30 shots to kill someone, and its poor Range makes it a mid range weapon, but in close range it is easily outpowered by any shotgun out there.

I wish I did not get the worst Exotic AR possible for my first Activity Reward.

Hard Light and Monte Carlo are both oddly bad for being exotics. I hope they get a buff

JB1981

The lag in this game is a new level of terrible tonight. My God Bungie. I can fire up Halo Reach on my old 360 right now and get better net code

Edit: false alarm and apologies to Bungie, hadn't realized that Steam was downloading Wolfenstein and eating up all my bandwidth

Alucrid

Banned
i finally ascended to generic level 30 hunter

2014-10-1619.36.23gsppn.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Not sure if this is how it works but they have a primary one week then a special and finally a heavy. If thats the case a Heavy would be next for tomorrow.

It could also be random in which case disregard my post >.>

It's random, there is no pattern. Week 1 was Red Death, 2 was Gjallarhorn, 3 was Suros.

Trakan

I think it was a bug. It makes sense for the design intent to be that everyone needs to learn every role and to adapt on the fly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the relic shield blocking damage is a bug either. The final boss would be a lot more interesting if it wasn't just a rinse/repeat same 3 teams in and out, do your job, come out and into the middle where you all stand still and unload on atheon. Repeat this 3-4 times until completion.

Dunno what moon was about... But tons of people complained myhoclast was horrendously op. You don't remember that? They nerfed it, probs by too much but still that was a direct response by bungie after community feedback

1. That's not something that gets by testing.

2. They took yellow enemies out of the moon missions because people were farming them for glimmer, yet the reason they gave was that they were removed because it made the missions too difficult.

3. Regardless of your opinion of the mythoclast, they said it would be a 34% damage nerf, and it was 44%.

ZangBa

Maybe you guys should try restarting your PS4, I don't know. I haven't had any trouble or lag since I started playing an hour ago :S.

The lag in this game is a new level of terrible tonight. My God Bungie. I can fire up Halo Reach on my old 360 right now and get better net code

Yeah I was getting 2 seconds from sharding a green to getting materials and I saw fallen glitch in and out of existence while on patrol, wasn't too bad on the daily heroic.

blackjaw

Finally got that rank 3 vanguard, went to go buy shadow price but saw I had mail. Shadow price in the mail with great perks! Thanks based RNGeesus!

jett

D-Member
Bahaha, Bungie is saying that the players in back teleporting is a "bug?" I don't believe that for a second. They treat their fans like such shit, lying to them all the time. First the moon missions were changed because "they were too hard," the mythoclast %,and now this.

Not to mention they completely ignore the more pertinent questions in the weekly updates.

They're really sneaky fucks. Did the Halo community endure this sort of BS for 10 years too?

darthbob

What do we want from Xur tomorrow?

For the Titan, Insurmountable Skullfort. For the Warlocks, Skull of Dire Ahamkara, and for the Hunters, Achlyophage Symbiote. Last Word as the weapon, and Exotic Chest Engram.

I'm bound to get at least one of these right.

NextGen

I have to admit I was just about done with Destiny, I had reached my peak (I, by my own admission, am not a great player) and was getting bored, until today.

I managed to jump into a hard raid thanks to a fellow gaffer (didnt realise it was hard at the time either) . I was next to useless, a 28 hunter running around panicking, but the other guys pulled of the victory.

My haul for my first ever raid? (I shouldnt even call it that really)

Mythoclast
Epilogue
Aspect of Glass
Prime Zealot helm
Shards

This stroke of unbelievable luck has now given me the urge to play again just to max everything up to a point I would feel comfortable trying the raid properly.

For all its faults this game keeps giving me reasons to keep going :)

Sergoes

What do we want from Xur tomorrow?

After seeing that video about toggling your clock to see what he's going to sell, there's a good chance there will be Sunbreakers. It's not even trolly to say anymore. I hope there's Praxic Robes though.

For all its faults this game keeps giving me reasons to keep going :)

Lol I love this. It's like buying lottery tickets every week for a month, then winning and saying "you know there might be something to this lottery thing."

Grats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom