• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

post-29949-Clay-Davis-SHIT-gif-Imgur-eTgm.gif
That would definitely explain PSN shitting the bed. I don't think these guys were ready for the flood of new players to the damn network.

I guess that's something to be happy about? But now it's time for some of that fabled "OS Stability" to rub off on the network.

RedFury

Any raid groups open? Looking to raid after my Son t-ball games over. Will be on at 7pm central. Lvl 27 titan with saint helm to blind.
psn: RedFury03

What do we want from Xur tomorrow?

Not sure if this is how it works but they have a primary one week then a special and finally a heavy. If thats the case a Heavy would be next for tomorrow.

It could also be random in which case disregard my post >.>

Tawpgun

Bahaha, Bungie is saying that the players in back teleporting is a "bug?" I don't believe that for a second. They treat their fans like such shit, lying to them all the time. First the moon missions were changed because "they were too hard," the mythoclast %,and now this.

Not to mention they completely ignore the more pertinent questions in the weekly updates.

I think it was a bug. It makes sense for the design intent to be that everyone needs to learn every role and to adapt on the fly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the relic shield blocking damage is a bug either. The final boss would be a lot more interesting if it wasn't just a rinse/repeat same 3 teams in and out, do your job, come out and into the middle where you all stand still and unload on atheon. Repeat this 3-4 times until completion.

Dunno what moon was about... But tons of people complained myhoclast was horrendously op. You don't remember that? They nerfed it, probs by too much but still that was a direct response by bungie after community feedback

Yaari

Not sure if this is how it works but they have a primary one week then a special and finally a heavy. If thats the case a Heavy would be next for tomorrow.

Well, thats new for me, but the way it has been going thus far, it fits the schedule right? I guess it makes sense.

milkham

I think it was a bug. It makes sense for the design intent to be that everyone needs to learn every role and to adapt on the fly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the relic shield blocking damage is a bug either. The final boss would be a lot more interesting if it wasn't just a rinse/repeat same 3 teams in and out, do your job, come out and into the middle where you all stand still and unload on atheon. Repeat this 3-4 times until completion.

Dunno what moon was about... But tons of people complained myhoclast was horrendously op. You don't remember that? They nerfed it, probs by too much but still that was a direct response by bungie after community feedback

i wonder at what point the Vault of Glass will be "finished" if we load it up a year from now is it going to be completely different?

Sergoes

i wonder at what point the Vault of Glass will be "finished" if we load it up a year from now is it going to be completely different?

My guess is when it becomes old content, i.e. when there's a new raid out with higher level gear. From the talks they've given so far, they definitely seem to be eyeing what WoW and Everquest have done, and that would fall in line.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Almost lost another control match thanks to people capping the other point when we already hold 2 near each other.

LaneDS

Cross posting from the group finder thread:

Hard mode raid (fresh) starting at 8PM EST on PS4. Have three already (one warlock, two titans). Need to be 29+. Send me a PM if interested (I'll probably not see the reply in the OT).

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
About how many matches does it take for the void part of the thorn bounty? I'm rocking all void weapons.

patchday

Locks you out of getting drops from multiple VoG runs

I have a friend that did make two Titans and he was very upset when my Titan beat his to 30.

You only get the chests/boss loot once per week on each of your characters.

Oh I see it is like I feared then. I've only done the last boss in the raid once. Need to try doing the entire normal raid one of these days

Yaari

To get back on this, does anyone else think it works like this? I'm trying to see the history of Xur selling items but it definitely seems to fit the schedule. And it looks like it is too much of an coincidence if it does not work that way.

However, I'd much prefer if it were random.

Cømet

Banned
I love when autoaim switches my targets

I don't get why there's not an option to turn it off. Halo never had it did it? I can't remember now, but I don't think it did.

Autoaim is a massive pain in the arse. Especially when it's as aggressive as it is in Destiny.

Almost lost another control match thanks to people capping the other point when we already hold 2 near each other.

People continually do this, it's rather irritating. I don't particularly enjoy spending my entire time camping the must-be-controlled capture point, but I always end up having to.
I'd say maybe I should switch to clash, but not a problem any more.

So so far its me, death4,angry guy, deaths friend. 2 spots open for heroic raid, anyone?

Also, did they patch the templar cheese for heroic?

Yaari

I've put more exp in my Hard Light and even after the last Stability bonus, it is complete shit. I feel bad for putting that exp in even, could have been used elsewhere.

It sucks in PVP because it requires 30 shots to kill someone, and its poor Range makes it a mid range weapon, but in close range it is easily outpowered by any shotgun out there.

I wish I did not get the worst Exotic AR possible for my first Activity Reward.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Ok, using epilogue might not be the best idea for the thorn bounty. It's getting me killed too often with its shittyness. I should probably stick to fusion / rocket launcher. I really wish I had a void shotgun. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom