• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I'm up for normal raid, weekly heroic or nightfall over the next few hours. Level 29 warlock. PSN: dmaul1114

squidyj

finally back online

Looking for a normal raid on my 28 hunter, i've actually got up to atheon complete but I could step into a fresh raid too.
and nightfall/weekly on my 27 warlock
PS4

PSN Squidyj

LaneDS

Our sixth for hard mode raid (PS4) dropped (connection issues). Need one more, 29+, we're already in at the defend the conflux section.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking to do nightfall or heroic lvl 28, or both lol. You still looking for something to do?

Just committed to do part of the raid with someone on my friends list.

Am I the only one who feels RNGsus needs a streakbreaker because it's one of the streakiest RNGthingies I've ever seen. It really shouldn't be possible to run the raid 4 to 5 times without picking up anything outside of ass shards.

breakfuss

Hey, I'm trying to go for the 'raid with your clan' trophy. I know a bunch of people joined the new raid clan...so anyone up for it now? Normal.

TheContact

Anyone with the Destiny bundle ever have their disc eject on them and the optical drive of the ps4 refuse the disc and make weird noises? I had to remove power to fix it and it hasn't happened since but my friend who also got the destiny bundle just said the same thing happened to him. Wondering if I should RMA this thing.

What are the rewards for a raid after you've already completed it once that week?

1385.gif

Rtas

Any chance I could get some help with strikes to try and get gear, been playing for the better part of 3 hours now and I've had to leave most strikes due to afk players and just plain terrible fireteam members

EDIT * Sorry I'm on xbox 1 also*

MildSoss

I'm not on now. Off for the night.

The boss isn't that tough. Do you think I should just try and.muster up some gaffers willing to help me finish the boss off so I can have it done?

Let me know if you do it, brotha. I was with you guys last night, i want to get it done tonight too if possible. =P

I'm not on now. Off for the night.

The boss isn't that tough. Do you think I should just try and.muster up some gaffers willing to help me finish the boss off so I can have it done?
I would finish it before the reset Tuesday morning at the latest. I am sure there are plenty of gaffers willing to help, unless you want to finish it with your group. Send me a fr, if you need some gaffers tomorrow night. PSN: IRAWRasaurus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom