• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Bam, DGAF logo:
dgaf3nipzg.png

noomi

Unknown when it'll unlock.

Weren't HoW and TDB unlocked at 10AM Pacific/Bungie time?

I imagine the core changes will happen Sept 8th

Then the content will unlock at Midnight

Thats my guess anyways

I hope it does, allows for extra play time for us :D

TDB released at morning reset, and HoW released at Trials reset time... anything could happen

this one was the most fun to make

7ffd1f6646544df3a407455bb4f509a7.jpg

Well done dude, this is really awesome work.

LTWood12

I wish I hadn't gotten the $40 Taken King download now that they're offering the $60 legendary edition. It's worth the extra $20 to not have to keep my vanilla disc in the PS4 all the time.

If this is the case then it will really suck for people who have and like to play different characters.

Why?

I have and LOVE to play different characters.

It looks like there will be avenues for new loot every week for three characters, especially when you factor in Armsday and Banshee's Weapon Rental.

I think you can have the same week I described for three different, individualized characters.

As a matter of fact, I think it will make having alternates better. I always wanted to have my alts focus on weapon types to go with their powers. For me, a Hunder should focus on hand cannons and sniper, a Warlock pulse (because Bad Juju was made for her) and fusion, Titan auto and shotgun.

Maybe I can actually do this now. I won't have to keep the three only best guns in the game in a vault and transfer them to every character so they can perform at their peak. With infusion, I can make a Pulse Rifle that stands up to the best in the game so I can keep my own little Guardian's fiction alive when I play. Because the way it is now, the fiction is demolished. My Hunter and Warlock are borrowing the Fatebringer my Titan won? Um, ok.

I'd much rather each character win their own loot from their own experience. In the game now, you character has no fictional importance. People swap them out all the time in activities to get loot, it doesn't matter which character is doing what because witha trip to orbit, they're all doing it.

You say you like playing other characters, wouldn't you rather their activities actually meant something?

This is a dream scenario to me, not a hindrance. YMMV.

People will still be able to juggle and play what they feel like. However, I think people will feel less obligated to run things with all their characters. Ie. If I feel like playing my hunter today, I can. Instead, I have to run my Warlock because it is my only character that hasn't maxed out his crucible marks for the week.

This EXACTLY. And does that mean anything for the character you're building? What exactly is the end result benefit of those marks? To horde stuff before 9.15 and give yourself even less to do?

Omg guess I'm gonna play again after nearly two months away, Vance has gauntlets this week for Warlocks/Hunters with HC/Heavy reload+ beastly stats. Finally, Jesus.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Peregrine Greaves is so strong that it lets me knee Atheon though the fucking timestream and kill all of the vex in one go

Good VoG :)

Woke up, ate breakfast and then wanted a 30 minute nap before I logged onto work for the day. 2.5 hours later, crap.

So now I was like damnit I have to skip trials at release, then I found out its BURNING SHRINE rofl. Yup, it's getting to that time.

I would have loved Cauldron.

KxoZz

Thanks for the VoG guys! Halfway through I noticed I'd already done it this week for my warlock lol.
Fun anyways.

And wtf the Trials map is TBS AGAIN?!
Getting real tired of your shit Brother Vance...

i forgot who made this logo for DestinyGAF - Tieman, Cuphead, Visceral Bowl or Broony. One of the graphics guys from last year.

I9HMQUy.png

Always found it clever.

Not sure if mentioned in the thread already but YouTube Gaming will have Luke Smith and Mark Noseworthy on their PAX stream at 3:35 PM PST

Ambitious

Found Verdict, Praedyth's Timepiece, Praedyth's Revenge, the Warlock helmet, Vex Mythoclast and a Timebreaker. Not bad. I'd rather have the other armor pieces instead of the weapons, though.

Top Bottom